Goalkeeping Position Resolved

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle
Re: Goalkeeping Position Resolved

Post by Bigpokey24 »

why did Uzoho jump forward ,missing the ball and everything g, it looked so funny, fortunately Balogun cleared off the line
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

Anyone that really loves Naija and the SE will want only THE BEST for the team.
All this sentimental 'you abandoned me' bullcrap is pathetic.
Some of you guys sound like love-struck teenage girls abandoned by their first loves.

Its obvious you guys are afraid - very afraid - of competition.
The question is why?
I refuse to jump on the stupid 'agent' bandwagon though.
As far as I am concerned it is just an ego matter and pig-headedness. Una don take one position and you can't get yourself to re-evaluate.
Even if Uzoho (who I like) and Ezenwa (who I can just about tolerate) continue to show serious technical flaws, you people will still insist on sticking them between the posts just to prove yourselves right - even at the expense of the success of the SE who you claim to love more than anyone else; and at the risk of breaking the hearts of 160m Nigerians who you each claim to be one of.

How anyone can argue so forcibly to exclude Enyeama from competition just because he allegedly 'abandoned' the team is beyond stupid. He is a proven commodity and is steadily working his way back to fitness. You don't go from world-class to 'worse-than-Div-3-mediocrity' in one and a half seasons.

Talk about cutting off your nose to spite your face.
It makes one wonder, 'what are you guys afraid of gan-gan na?'? :?: :?: :?:
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Damunk wrote:Anyone that really loves Naija and the SE will want only THE BEST for the team.
Some of you guys sound like love-struck teenage girls abandoned by their first loves.

The question is why?
As far as I am concerned it is just an ego matter and pig-headedness. Una don take one position and you can't get yourself to re-evaluate.
Even if Uzoho (who I like) and Ezenwa (who I can just about tolerate) continue to show serious technical flaws, you people will still insist on sticking them between the posts just to prove yourselves right - even at the expense of the success of the SE who you claim to love more than anyone else; and at the risk of breaking the hearts of 160m Nigerians who you each claim to be one of.

How anyone can argue so forcibly to exclude Enyeama from competition just because he allegedly 'abandoned' the team is beyond stupid. He is a proven commodity and is steadily working his way back to fitness. You don't go from world-class to 'worse-than-Div-3-mediocrity' in one and a half seasons.

What is the BEST for the team though? is it what you think is the BEST?

You want to bring in a cancerous crook who has fought several coaches and destroy the team spirit in camp? Is that the BEST for the team? Please sit down and keep quiet. Dont open your mouth until i speak to you again. Nonsense.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

danfo driver wrote:
Damunk wrote:Anyone that really loves Naija and the SE will want only THE BEST for the team.

The question is why?

What is the BEST for the team though? is it what you think is the BEST?

You want to bring in a cancerous crook who has fought several coaches and destroy the team spirit in camp? Is that the BEST for the team? Please sit down and keep quiet. Dont open your mouth until i speak to you again. Nonsense.
Speak?
Did you say speak? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Guy, don't flatter yourself.
All you ever do is vibrate...and then fart violently from that hole at the top end of your body. :scared:
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
Obong
Egg
Egg

Post by Obong »

The question is why?

Judging from how happy Vince looked today, there seems to be a lot for some naysayers to be afraid of gan-gan (certain rumors indicate some crucial conversation with Rohr). :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :P
"WE ARE THE SUPER EAGLES!!!"