Ebuehi

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet
Ebuehi

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

the boy owns that RB spot! have to agree with Ayo that you'd have to be a saboteur to not give him that shirt. He snuffed out the constant attacks from the left side and even bailed out the CD on a few times. He's the RB in Russia.
OCCUPY NFF!!
Undertaker
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Ebuehi

Post by Undertaker »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:the boy owns that RB spot! have to agree with Ayo that you'd have to be a saboteur to not give him that shirt. He snuffed out the constant attacks from the left side and even bailed out the CD on a few times. He's the RB in Russia.

He is 100 times better than Shehu Abdullahi............... let stop playing games with our lineup!
I SEE DEAD PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
felarey
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by felarey »

The pendulum is definitely swinging towards him, perhaps he should start against Serbia. This boy can play for one of the top teams in the top leagues.
"Winning one trophy is good, I tell you. No matter what trophy it might be, you've got to take it.” - Sir Alex Ferguson

ENGLISH PREMIERSHIP CHAMP20NS, UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE WINN3RS
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

Undertaker wrote:
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:the boy owns that RB spot! have to agree with Ayo that you'd have to be a saboteur to not give him that shirt. He snuffed out the constant attacks from the left side and even bailed out the CD on a few times. He's the RB in Russia.

He is 100 times better than Shehu Abdullahi............... let stop playing games with our lineup!

Shehu"s instinct is that on a DM/CM, thats why he ran out and got caught in the 1st half when Lewandowski hit the post. Ebuehi had a similar situation but he was in the right position.
OCCUPY NFF!!
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

felarey wrote:The pendulum is definitely swinging towards him, perhaps he should start against Serbia. This boy can play for one of the top teams in the top leagues.
He'll start against Serbia.
danfo driver quotes:
"Great! Now it begins." - Jan 25, 2024
-
Cellular quotes:
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016

© The YeyeMan 2024
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.
felarey
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by felarey »

The YeyeMan wrote:
felarey wrote:The pendulum is definitely swinging towards him, perhaps he should start against Serbia. This boy can play for one of the top teams in the top leagues.
He'll start against Serbia.
Hope so :thumb:
"Winning one trophy is good, I tell you. No matter what trophy it might be, you've got to take it.” - Sir Alex Ferguson

felarey
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by felarey »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:
Undertaker wrote:

Shehu"s instinct is that on a DM/CM, thats why he ran out and got caught in the 1st half when Lewandowski hit the post. Ebuehi had a similar situation but he was in the right position.
There was a move the poles tried on him to get him out of position. Two players ran in opposite directions off the ball, to my surprise, Ebuehi didn't follow, turned around, got back in position and nullified the threat. Love Shehu but Ebuehi is a gem. Glad to have them both.

jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

felarey wrote:
Undertaker wrote:

There was a move the poles tried on him to get him out of position. Two players ran in opposite directions off the ball, to my surprise, Ebuehi didn't follow, turned around, got back in position and nullified the threat. Love Shehu but Ebuehi is a gem. Glad to have them both.
can we not start over-embellishing already chei!!CE video ?
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
9jaMan
Egg
Egg

Post by 9jaMan »

:thumbs: where are the clowns wey dey follow me argue.
felarey
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by felarey »

jette1 wrote:
felarey wrote:
Undertaker wrote:

can we not start over-embellishing already chei!!CE video ?
:lol: Will provide exact time split once a youtube video is available. The player he was marking ran towards the halfway line while the second was looking to attack the space behind.

okidoki
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by okidoki »

No, Ebuehi is legit. The way he runs back, while still watching his back is interesting. These I guess are things taught in Dutch academies. Make I no lie, if I was dutch, I'd be mad as hell now, we stole dis wan. Pinnick try.
"Nigeria", Africas only true hope of bringing the World cup home to motherland.
icee
Egg
Egg

Post by icee »

Undertaker wrote:

Exactly - I have observed this twice with Ebuehe reading the same pass and ball flight when Shehu in 3 games now have been consistently only wrong side when he recovered from a late read. Ebuhe sealed the # 1 RB spot for me today
Mr Shows
Egg
Egg

Post by Mr Shows »

The boy is a natural, he is a baller and has movement and poise to boot.

Rohr has gradually blended him into the team by the WC he will have the position on lock down.
Goalgetter
Egg
Egg

Post by Goalgetter »

Shehu gets caught out a lot! Ebuehi is very nimble..
Are you saying that things you do not know, do not exist, just because you do not know that they exist?
Cally
Egg
Egg

Post by Cally »

From what I've seen, I'll still give Shehu the edge. Ebuehi's time will soon come. He should go to the world cup though, but I'd start Shehu ahead of him. Unfortunately, Shehu is one of the underrated and underappreciated players in the SE. He works extremely hard without any flash.
http://www.meditationsofthesoul.com

"My friends - "We need to really reassess the way we trash our national team, derogate some players and disrespect the people that run our football. Let the brand new Super Eagles become our new Brand of national pride.. The unifying identity for all.. Bar none!" - CE's The Great Seloweizer (6/24/13)

The Arsenal Football Club - "The Deeper The Foundation, The Stronger The Fortress."
YUJAM
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by YUJAM »

I watched the game and Ebuehi came on in the 77th
min. In the time he was in, he did not show that he is a better fit at RB than Shehu who is physically stronger and far more experienced at this spot. Ebuehi's time willl come but Shehu is ahead of him at the moment
Ghana's First President Kwame Nkrumah said: "We face neither East nor West; we face Forward"
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

What exactly did you guys see Ebuehi do? He was on for 15 minutes and did the basics.
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

maceo4 wrote:What exactly did you guys see Ebuehi do? He was on for 15 minutes and did the basics.

Oh boy... I think sey nah only me oh! i was starting to scratch my head. :lol:
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

okidoki wrote:The way he runs back, while still watching his back is interesting.
Huh??
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
oscar52
Egg
Egg

Post by oscar52 »

I am not sold on Shehu on that RB spot. He seems to be poor defending (caught out of position a lot), poor crossing, poor passing etc. We might have to move Ndidi back there (he played well there against Zambia) and have Ebuehi back him up since we are loaded in the DM spot.
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

maceo4 wrote:What exactly did you guys see Ebuehi do? He was on for 15 minutes and did the basics.
oyimbo prejudice and unconscious bias is real scientific and evidence based
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
Ayo Akinfe
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Ayo Akinfe »

Sometimes I just avoid commenting because people will just make you exasperated with their nonsense and ignorance. Only a football illiterate would claim Abdullahi is anywhere near the same class of player as Ebuehi.
okidoki
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by okidoki »

Shehu isn't bad, but like someone stated. Ebuehi is just more nimble, and has a better football mind.
Last edited by okidoki on Sat Mar 24, 2018 8:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Nigeria", Africas only true hope of bringing the World cup home to motherland.