WHO FOR CRY RACISM HAD THAT BEEN OUR GOAL NOT GIVEN

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet
WHO FOR CRY RACISM HAD THAT BEEN OUR GOAL NOT GIVEN

Post by jette1 »

I thought VAR is now standard in all fifa sanctioned games because ball was in back of net
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
Undertaker
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: WHO FOR CRY RACISM HAD THAT BEEN OUR GOAL NOT GIVEN

Post by Undertaker »

for me the game ended 1-1... but Nigeria played well
I SEE DEAD PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

...English refs favoring Nigerian epl players. Something got to give :winking:
marutimon
Egg
Egg

Post by marutimon »

No, it wasn't. Watched in many times and no way it passed the line.
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

marutimon wrote:No, it wasn't. Watched in many times and no way it passed the line.
ol boi shebi you get apollo
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

It's a very close call to decide to be honest but a lot of this decisions will be determined by the VAR.
Otitokoro
Egg
Egg

Post by Otitokoro »

The whole ball did not cross the line, hence no goal
jette1 wrote:
marutimon wrote:No, it wasn't. Watched in many times and no way it passed the line.
ol boi shebi you get apollo
DIMKA76
Egg
Egg

Post by DIMKA76 »

That was a goal. The score in my mind was 1-1, it would have been good to play them on neutral ground.
WE ARE ALL TOGETHER!!
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Nigerians!

Europeans and South Americans have been cheating since 1929. In fact, in 1994 and 2014, they strategically injured our most influential players to get us knocked out. Yet, in a friendly, we benefit from goal line issues and our player gets a penalty and I am supposed to feel sorry or even spend a second of my life giving a fook? You don lost your dang mind!
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Eaglezbeak »

danfo driver wrote::rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Nigerians!

Europeans and South Americans have been cheating since 1929. In fact, in 1994 and 2014, they strategically injured our most influential players to get us knocked out. Yet, in a friendly, we benefit from goal line issues and our player gets a penalty and I am supposed to feel sorry or even spend a second of my life giving a fook? You don lost your dang mind!
Thank you,When France slipped through to the quarter final of the World Cup after breaking Onazis leg elbowing Mikel in front of the referee and having an Odenwingie goal disallowed with no explanation Nigerians said we deserved to lose but now they want a replay for winning a friendly :woot:,you just can’t win if you listen to such wingers!
WHAT SHALL BE SHALL BE SABI
Robbynice
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Robbynice »

My Lord what manner of fans are these ones...Now referee decision no matter all because it benefited Nigeria...We are really special I tell you. It is a shame though, a damn shame if you ask me smh...
DEM GO HEAR WEN!!! © Robbynice

We don't all have to serve or even honor the call to serve but don't boo those that choose to honor the call to serve...© Cellular 2009

"I do not think I know everything about football but I have massive experience." - Arsene Wenger
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

DIMKA76 wrote:That was a goal. The score in my mind was 1-1, it would have been good to play them on neutral ground.
The 1-0 we nack dem never do you?
Abi WTF is your logic here? :shock:
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
Bell
Egg
Egg

Post by Bell »

NOT CERTAIN, BUT...

...from my disadvantaged position, I thought the ball crossed the line. What's more I thought the PK awarded to Moses was at least debatable. Regardless, let's not make much of these asymmetrical friendlies - the match was there for either side to "win" and I think the coaches got what they were looking for. As for the OP's suggestion that, had these decisions been reversed, there'd have been cries of racism, I think that's being unfair to some of the posters here.
Bell
Babalawo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Babalawo »

Damunk wrote:
DIMKA76 wrote:That was a goal. The score in my mind was 1-1, it would have been good to play them on neutral ground.
The 1-0 we nack dem never do you?
Abi WTF is your logic here? :shock:

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Peter Obi For President 2023
muzines
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by muzines »

It’s a good thing the game wasn’t played in your mind then...
Liberalism is a mental disorder.
Conservative: a liberal who has been mugged by reality.
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

Undertaker wrote:for me the game ended 1-1... but Nigeria played well
... fine! No problem at all, but for many of us; we won, granted it's ONLY a friendly game.
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

danfo driver wrote::rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Nigerians!

Bros, no mind dem, abeg! Dem no well :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

Robbynice wrote:My Lord what manner of fans are these ones...Now referee decision no matter all because it benefited Nigeria...We are really special I tell you. It is a shame though, a damn shame if you ask me smh...
Robby, I no no-oo! Abeg make you ask dem well-well. I tink some of us dey craze :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

Let it be written - Naija beat Poland in their own yard, on a very cold evening with Lewanchokski sustituted.

Bring on Serbia.
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Eaglezbeak »

So Nigeria beats Poland in Poland and your point is? If Poland where to win then I’d understand as you’ll be implying they had home advantage and the same would be for Nigeria if they played at home but in this case the away team won and even if you believe Poland where cheated they where in familiar surroundings when it happened so......?
Kabalega
Eaglet
Eaglet
Kai, CE, no Word on Poland's Clear Goal & VM's Dive?

Post by Kabalega »

I missed the 2nd half of 9ja's game because Portugal vs Egypt was sweeter. :D

Anyway, having watched the highlights, I wonder why there is virtually no mention of Poland's clear goal that crossed the line but was denied.

Even worse, there is virtually no mention of VM's dive, for the fake pena.
VM will not be able to pull off these stunts, he does with the likes of Ethiopia and now Poland, in Russia because of VAR.

How you guys can have confidence after these events is baffling and very troubling.

Eagles need work and Rohr has his work cut out for him.
“If your opponent is of choleric temper, seek to irritate him. Pretend to be weak, that he may grow arrogant.”- Sun Tzu
Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Kai, CE, no Word on Poland's Clear Goal & VM's Dive?

Post by Eaglezbeak »

Kabalega wrote:I missed the 2nd half of 9ja's game because Portugal vs Egypt was sweeter. :D

Anyway, having watched the highlights, I wonder why there is virtually no mention of Poland's clear goal that crossed the line but was denied.

VM will not be able to pull off these stunts, he does with the likes of Ethiopia and now Poland, in Russia because of VAR.

How you guys can have confidence after these events is baffling and very troubling.

Who did Uganda play last night?
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Kai, CE, no Word on Poland's Clear Goal & VM's Dive?

Post by pajimoh »

Eaglezbeak wrote:
Kabalega wrote:I missed the 2nd half of 9ja's game because Portugal vs Egypt was sweeter. :D

Who did Uganda play last night?
They played a home game. While VM was allegedly diving to win a pen, the Ugandan players were busy diving inside their wives/girlfriends knickers.
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!