Nigeria Vs Poland: As I see am

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Robbynice
Site Admin
Site Admin
Re: Nigeria Vs Poland: As I see am

Post by Robbynice »

Again I am just glad Rohr is the coach and the One making ALL the decisions.
DEM GO HEAR WEN!!! © Robbynice

We don't all have to serve or even honor the call to serve but don't boo those that choose to honor the call to serve...© Cellular 2009

"I do not think I know everything about football but I have massive experience." - Arsene Wenger
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

Robbynice wrote:Again I am just glad Rohr is the coach and the One making ALL the decisions.
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :thumbs: :thumbs:................ :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
"Today we remember Nigeria and Africa football legend, Late Coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi who passed on, on june 7th 2016. Thank you for the memories ‘The Big Boss.’ We can never forget you"............Kanu Nwankwo
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

Robbynice wrote:Again I am just glad Rohr is the coach and the One making ALL the decisions.
Who else would be making them?
danfo driver quotes:
"Great! Now it begins." - Jan 25, 2024
-
Cellular quotes:
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016

© The YeyeMan 2024
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.
chief nfachairman
Egg
Egg

Post by chief nfachairman »

truetalk wrote:
chief nfachairman wrote:
1naija wrote:You can tell when agents rate players. Their players always score the highest. :D
I wish Ekong and V.Moses were my clients then. :bump: I for dey poland now with some polish babes and not wasting my time on CE.

So getting groupie babes from players is the ultimate reward for your agency business.

Danfo driver, there is a misguided agent here for you to come and fight!
:bump:
Fortunately, i left the agency thing 2003. Im now a techpreneur the reward woujld be me and my guys spending time with hot babes in Russia for 10days during the WC. You cant enjoy such rewards in Naija. Na olosho full here
chief nfachairman
Egg
Egg

9jaMan wrote:
Damunk wrote:If the attacking threat remains as blunt as has been observed, then maybe smartbrother's client Umar Sadiq needs to be looked at. :D
He has been saying it for months now.
Same with Onyekuru if he regains full fitness
There is no room for sentiment here.
Simple and plain.
BUt Sadiq must finish off the season with consistently top performance while Onyekuru must get 2 full games under his belt to be back to match fitness. He's been off football for about 3months now.

Samuel Kalu currently has 6 goals and 7 or more assist for Gent (highest) this season. He is regarded as the best crosser in the Jupiler leaguer. Maybe he should be given a look in.
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

chief nfachairman wrote:- Rough Vs Physical: Poland was Rough, Nigeria was physical. Agidi Vs Akpu
-ROhr can is tactical. He's got his team playing different tactics and he can switch it anytime. And he played a tactical game today
- first half he tried to play control the game and get the team to build up its play. But didnt workk. Switcedh tactics in second half. The minute we scored, he changed tactics to Naija's traditional soak the pressure and hit them on the counter.
-NIgeria plays a high pressing game and they are doing it well
- Great we didnt have Mikel. The team needs to learn to play without him
-Though the final play of our counters today was poor, this team can counter. they look dangerous when they are moving.
- Still alot of work if we are goig to try to control the game and build up and find spaces.
-Still alot of loopholes and more chemistry is needed. But ROhr has more time wth the boys from now and he would correct it.

Player rating:
1. Uzoho 7/10: started out poor but grew in confidence and grew into the game. He should have made a move from B team to dutch, french or portuguese league by midseason. Nice game
2. Shehu 6/10: Was average in the game but started picking up in the 2nd half till his injury. He is hard, resilient and no nonsense. Hin try
3. King Kong 9/10: Captain was a beast. Ekong is a great defender. he puts his body on the line like terry. He's ball handing seems to have improved. He would def play for a big club.
4. Balogun 5/10: Seemed out of it today. I didnt feel his presence today
5. Idowu 6/10: Worked hard but was out of position sometimes and didnt seem confidence with the ball at other times.
6. Ndidi 6/10: Full of energy, one or 2 nice interceptions and tackles but his on the ball was kinda off today.
7. JOel Obi 7.5/10: Tried to boss the midfield. Was the only player trying to keep possession, calm things down, spread the game and keep the team compact. He would grow into the team and with mikel and Ndidi, Rohr can play his posession and build up game perfectly!.
8. Iwobi 4/10: Errm
9. Nacho 5/10: brought some physicality to the game but that was pretty much all. Didnt look dangerous at any point.
10.Ighalo 6.5/10: Did a great job holding up the play. Rohr uses him to bring in the other forward players to start an attacking move. Reminds me of Drogba in the first season of Chelsea. We all said he was $#%, but he was the most important player to MOrinho in the field.
11. V.MOses 8.5/10: DId Rohr say this team doesnt have a player that can decide games? Created a goal out of nothing with white and red all infront of him. His penalty almost made the keeper enter convulsion. Then he was dangerous on the counter.

Onazi:5/10: With Onazi in, we started losing control of the game. Joel don bench am. And Etebo might just chase him to DM.

Ahmed Musa 5/10: I dunno
Ebuehi 7/10: Very tactical, smart with MAAAD ball control. He can start attacks while Shehu joins the attack.
JOhn Ogu: I no too notice am
Moses Simon: did he play?
Omeruo: I tire

Aside V.Moses and Maybe Iwobi, our other attacking options don't look dangerous. Ighalo, Nacho, Simon, Musa. Lets hope Jololo continues his great run, Onyekuru gets back to playing atleast 2 competitve club match before close of season.
...problem with your ratin/observation of the match is, you did not se the match but heard from people.
The old rumor mongers tactic about Zik have said something back in the days.
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

chief nfachairman wrote:
9jaMan wrote:
Damunk wrote:If the attacking threat remains as blunt as has been observed, then maybe smartbrother's client Umar Sadiq needs to be looked at. :D
Simple and plain.
BUt Sadiq must finish off the season with consistently top performance while Onyekuru must get 2 full games under his belt to be back to match fitness. He's been off football for about 3months now.

Samuel Kalu currently has 6 goals and 7 or more assist for Gent (highest) this season. He is regarded as the best crosser in the Jupiler leaguer. Maybe he should be given a look in.
Case closed!!!!!!!!!!!..............but still Rohr's call.
"Today we remember Nigeria and Africa football legend, Late Coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi who passed on, on june 7th 2016. Thank you for the memories ‘The Big Boss.’ We can never forget you"............Kanu Nwankwo
9jaMan
Egg
Egg

Post by 9jaMan »

chief nfachairman wrote:
9jaMan wrote:
Simple and plain.

Numbers don't lie, Rohr should do the research and find the best attacking options, Rohr invited Joel based on his current stats for Torino, Rohr should do the same and replace the headless chickens with attacking players currently performing
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

9jaMan wrote:
Simple and plain.
Make e pain una, your client will NOT be going to the world cup. wah wah wah wah.. cry all you like. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
chief nfachairman
Egg
Egg

mcal wrote:
chief nfachairman wrote:- Rough Vs Physical: Poland was Rough, Nigeria was physical. Agidi Vs Akpu
-ROhr can is tactical. He's got his team playing different tactics and he can switch it anytime. And he played a tactical game today
- first half he tried to play control the game and get the team to build up its play. But didnt workk. Switcedh tactics in second half. The minute we scored, he changed tactics to Naija's traditional soak the pressure and hit them on the counter.
-NIgeria plays a high pressing game and they are doing it well
- Great we didnt have Mikel. The team needs to learn to play without him
-Though the final play of our counters today was poor, this team can counter. they look dangerous when they are moving.
- Still alot of work if we are goig to try to control the game and build up and find spaces.
-Still alot of loopholes and more chemistry is needed. But ROhr has more time wth the boys from now and he would correct it.

Player rating:
1. Uzoho 7/10: started out poor but grew in confidence and grew into the game. He should have made a move from B team to dutch, french or portuguese league by midseason. Nice game
2. Shehu 6/10: Was average in the game but started picking up in the 2nd half till his injury. He is hard, resilient and no nonsense. Hin try
3. King Kong 9/10: Captain was a beast. Ekong is a great defender. he puts his body on the line like terry. He's ball handing seems to have improved. He would def play for a big club.
4. Balogun 5/10: Seemed out of it today. I didnt feel his presence today
5. Idowu 6/10: Worked hard but was out of position sometimes and didnt seem confidence with the ball at other times.
6. Ndidi 6/10: Full of energy, one or 2 nice interceptions and tackles but his on the ball was kinda off today.
7. JOel Obi 7.5/10: Tried to boss the midfield. Was the only player trying to keep possession, calm things down, spread the game and keep the team compact. He would grow into the team and with mikel and Ndidi, Rohr can play his posession and build up game perfectly!.
8. Iwobi 4/10: Errm
9. Nacho 5/10: brought some physicality to the game but that was pretty much all. Didnt look dangerous at any point.
10.Ighalo 6.5/10: Did a great job holding up the play. Rohr uses him to bring in the other forward players to start an attacking move. Reminds me of Drogba in the first season of Chelsea. We all said he was $#%, but he was the most important player to MOrinho in the field.
11. V.MOses 8.5/10: DId Rohr say this team doesnt have a player that can decide games? Created a goal out of nothing with white and red all infront of him. His penalty almost made the keeper enter convulsion. Then he was dangerous on the counter.

Onazi:5/10: With Onazi in, we started losing control of the game. Joel don bench am. And Etebo might just chase him to DM.

Ahmed Musa 5/10: I dunno
Ebuehi 7/10: Very tactical, smart with MAAAD ball control. He can start attacks while Shehu joins the attack.
JOhn Ogu: I no too notice am
Moses Simon: did he play?
Omeruo: I tire

Aside V.Moses and Maybe Iwobi, our other attacking options don't look dangerous. Ighalo, Nacho, Simon, Musa. Lets hope Jololo continues his great run, Onyekuru gets back to playing atleast 2 competitve club match before close of season.
...problem with your ratin/observation of the match is, you did not se the match but heard from people.
The old rumor mongers tactic about Zik have said something back in the days.

:bump: :bump: u think i have time to be doing nonsense. If i didnt watch it, means i had no time to and i also wouldnt have time to come to CE.

I watched it on a big screen at Bungalows, just me while chopping some better pepper chicken wings (naija pepper o, to clear the head) with coke (no alcohol so I dont watch the match with different eye). I am even rewatching it now as we speak.
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

...that's the problem there, pepper soup don scatter your head, make ya eye and nose water so much you no see match very well, but because of free internet you have all the right to type thesis. Carry on :clap: :clap:
cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

As an opportunity to try some B teamers, not bad.

This is a friendly. Remember that.
MAGA - Make Arsenal Great Again.

Mind that father made collection of Scifi and fantasy stories
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Mind-That-Father-Made/dp/1907652051
chief nfachairman
Egg
Egg

mcal wrote:...that's the problem there, pepper soup don scatter your head, make ya eye and nose water so much you no see match very well, but because of free internet you have all the right to type thesis. Carry on :clap: :clap:
why is it paining you that i watched match and you did not? :lol:

Guy, go get a life!
Bell
Egg
Egg

Post by Bell »

ONE MORE THING...

...in Brazil vs Russia, Brazil's Nike outfit, as plain as jerseys can be, had players name. Nigeria, using the same jersey plan, didn't have their names on the jerseys. Just saying.
Bell
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Scipio Africanus »

1naija wrote:You can tell when agents rate players. Their players always score the highest. :D
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

I stopped reading when I saw he gave Balogun only 5/10

Wha choo looking at?!
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

Scipio Africanus wrote:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

I stopped reading when I saw he gave Balogun only 5/10
On effort & hardwork. all our players(inc the reserve) gets a solid A :thumbs: from me.
This will be a very hard team to defeat if we don't concede silly(goalkeeping) goals.

This team has a massive work rate :clap: :clap: :clap:
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

BTW, I thank God all of you are now jumping on the Ekong bandwagon for something I knew the first day he laced his boots for Nigeria. I am glad he went back to his original juju man and came back to the secret hairstyle. People don't know the strength is in the hairstyle. Check out my avatar !! :D :thumbs: :thumbs:
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

Bell wrote:ONE MORE THING...

...in Brazil vs Russia, Brazil's Nike outfit, as plain as jerseys can be, had players name. Nigeria, using the same jersey plan, didn't have their names on the jerseys. Just saying.
Bell
...countries with money and logistic acumen have stencil machine with them at all times so as to print players name at moments notice. You can't say that about our Nigeria, too burdensome for some ogas.
When I use to coach at youth league, stencil equipment is available at tournaments, for example, people purchase jersey the put their name on it on the spot.
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

bully12 wrote:This is quintessential serendipitous victory. The ball Balogun cleared was obviously a goal . I doubt how many referees out there will award Moses a penalty from a clear cut diving. The main question where is the beef. The team is completely devoid of offensive threat. If our coach believes he will prosecute world cup matches with the team he paraded today and hopes to win one match in the tournament he is in for his worst nightmare. There is no question about it Musa does not belong to SE and Kelechi should be a benchwarmer .Seriously the offense needs a complete revampment .The earlier this coach start to weed out some these unskillful players the better. His undisputed allegiance to some of these players is absolutely mind boggling , insane and asinine .

Musa must not smell Russia.

did you see how he completely killed one counter attack with his dumb headed play ?

Sadiq Umar and Onyekuru need to be in this team somewhere, enough of this nonsense.
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

chief nfachairman wrote:
9jaMan wrote:
Simple and plain.

Rohr's refusal to look at other attacking options will be our downfall. He has had how many games and hasn't even looked at

Olayinka
Sameul Kalu
Dennis Bonaventure
Sadiq Umar
Taiwo Awoniyi

meanwhile he has barely given Onyekuru an opportunity

instead he has wasted space on junks like

Nwakaeme
Gabriel Okechukwu
Junior Ajayi

and he has kept a non playing headless clueless chicken like Ahmed Musa around for God knows what.

What a waste of time. Musa is such a junk player who has not improved one bit, he keeps showing how dumb and useless he is.