Nigeria Vs Poland: As I see am

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

chief nfachairman
Egg
Egg
Nigeria Vs Poland: As I see am

Post by chief nfachairman »

- Rough Vs Physical: Poland was Rough, Nigeria was physical. Agidi Vs Akpu
-ROhr can is tactical. He's got his team playing different tactics and he can switch it anytime. And he played a tactical game today
- first half he tried to play control the game and get the team to build up its play. But didnt workk. Switcedh tactics in second half. The minute we scored, he changed tactics to Naija's traditional soak the pressure and hit them on the counter.
-NIgeria plays a high pressing game and they are doing it well
- Great we didnt have Mikel. The team needs to learn to play without him
-Though the final play of our counters today was poor, this team can counter. they look dangerous when they are moving.
- Still alot of work if we are goig to try to control the game and build up and find spaces.
-Still alot of loopholes and more chemistry is needed. But ROhr has more time wth the boys from now and he would correct it.

Player rating:
1. Uzoho 7/10: started out poor but grew in confidence and grew into the game. He should have made a move from B team to dutch, french or portuguese league by midseason. Nice game
2. Shehu 6/10: Was average in the game but started picking up in the 2nd half till his injury. He is hard, resilient and no nonsense. Hin try
3. King Kong 9/10: Captain was a beast. Ekong is a great defender. he puts his body on the line like terry. He's ball handing seems to have improved. He would def play for a big club.
4. Balogun 5/10: Seemed out of it today. I didnt feel his presence today
5. Idowu 6/10: Worked hard but was out of position sometimes and didnt seem confidence with the ball at other times.
6. Ndidi 6/10: Full of energy, one or 2 nice interceptions and tackles but his on the ball was kinda off today.
7. JOel Obi 7.5/10: Tried to boss the midfield. Was the only player trying to keep possession, calm things down, spread the game and keep the team compact. He would grow into the team and with mikel and Ndidi, Rohr can play his posession and build up game perfectly!.
8. Iwobi 4/10: Errm
9. Nacho 5/10: brought some physicality to the game but that was pretty much all. Didnt look dangerous at any point.
10.Ighalo 6.5/10: Did a great job holding up the play. Rohr uses him to bring in the other forward players to start an attacking move. Reminds me of Drogba in the first season of Chelsea. We all said he was $#%, but he was the most important player to MOrinho in the field.
11. V.MOses 8.5/10: DId Rohr say this team doesnt have a player that can decide games? Created a goal out of nothing with white and red all infront of him. His penalty almost made the keeper enter convulsion. Then he was dangerous on the counter.

Onazi:5/10: With Onazi in, we started losing control of the game. Joel don bench am. And Etebo might just chase him to DM.

Ahmed Musa 5/10: I dunno
Ebuehi 7/10: Very tactical, smart with MAAAD ball control. He can start attacks while Shehu joins the attack.
JOhn Ogu: I no too notice am
Moses Simon: did he play?
Omeruo: I tire

Aside V.Moses and Maybe Iwobi, our other attacking options don't look dangerous. Ighalo, Nacho, Simon, Musa. Lets hope Jololo continues his great run, Onyekuru gets back to playing atleast 2 competitve club match before close of season.
TonyTheTigerKiller
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Nigeria Vs Poland: As I see am

Post by TonyTheTigerKiller »

Honestly, nonsense ratings. Enough said :!:

Cheers.
9jaMan
Egg
Egg

Post by 9jaMan »

We need attacking players, onyekuru, Sadiq umar and all the other attacking talents have to be considered. This system of sticking to junk headless chickens like Simon and Musa, and expecting them to perform has to stop. Our first 11 is almost set, we just need a talented bench of game changers.
john12
Egg
Egg

Post by john12 »

You guys are ungrateful . We qualified from the toughest group in Africa beat Argentina and Poland despite being ranked much much lower yet, you guys are still calling for experienced players to be replaced wtf
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

9jaMan wrote:We need attacking players, onyekuru, Sadiq umar and all the other attacking talents have to be considered. This system of sticking to junk headless chickens like Simon and Musa, and expecting them to perform has to stop. Our first 11 is almost set, we just need a talented bench of game changers.
They gotta really catch fire from now till end of the season to get Rohrs attention...
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
9jaMan
Egg
Egg

Post by 9jaMan »

john12 wrote:You guys are ungrateful goats. We qualified from the toughest group in Africa beat Argentina and Poland despite being ranked much much lower yet, you guys are still calling for experienced players to be replaced wtf

You are the goat cos you are stuck on qualifying stats, the rest of the world is trying to make an impact in the World Cup. Go find the qualifying matches and enjoy the games. The WC is for current ballers not dinosaurs. Musa is not it FOH
9jaMan
Egg
Egg

Post by 9jaMan »

maceo4 wrote:
9jaMan wrote:We need attacking players, onyekuru, Sadiq umar and all the other attacking talents have to be considered. This system of sticking to junk headless chickens like Simon and Musa, and expecting them to perform has to stop. Our first 11 is almost set, we just need a talented bench of game changers.
They gotta really catch fire from now till end of the season to get Rohrs attention...
And what fire is Musa and Simon "catching" currently? It seems Nigerians always make the simple things look difficult. Musa is showing you that he is not good enough but the coaching crew insist on playing him and ignoring our other options
wanaj0
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wanaj0 »

Agency ratings???
“We do not have natural disasters in Nigeria, the only disaster we have is human beings,”
john12
Egg
Egg

Post by john12 »

I guess beating Poland and Argentina is getting stuck at WCQ?
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

chief nfachairman wrote:- Rough Vs Physical: Poland was Rough, Nigeria was physical. Agidi Vs Akpu
-ROhr can is tactical. He's got his team playing different tactics and he can switch it anytime. And he played a tactical game today
- first half he tried to play control the game and get the team to build up its play. But didnt workk. Switcedh tactics in second half. The minute we scored, he changed tactics to Naija's traditional soak the pressure and hit them on the counter.
-NIgeria plays a high pressing game and they are doing it well
- Great we didnt have Mikel. The team needs to learn to play without him
-Though the final play of our counters today was poor, this team can counter. they look dangerous when they are moving.
- Still alot of work if we are goig to try to control the game and build up and find spaces.
-Still alot of loopholes and more chemistry is needed. But ROhr has more time wth the boys from now and he would correct it.

Player rating:
1. Uzoho 7/10: started out poor but grew in confidence and grew into the game. He should have made a move from B team to dutch, french or portuguese league by midseason. Nice game
2. Shehu 6/10: Was average in the game but started picking up in the 2nd half till his injury. He is hard, resilient and no nonsense. Hin try
3. King Kong 9/10: Captain was a beast. Ekong is a great defender. he puts his body on the line like terry. He's ball handing seems to have improved. He would def play for a big club.
4. Balogun 5/10: Seemed out of it today. I didnt feel his presence today
5. Idowu 6/10: Worked hard but was out of position sometimes and didnt seem confidence with the ball at other times.
6. Ndidi 6/10: Full of energy, one or 2 nice interceptions and tackles but his on the ball was kinda off today.
7. JOel Obi 7.5/10: Tried to boss the midfield. Was the only player trying to keep possession, calm things down, spread the game and keep the team compact. He would grow into the team and with mikel and Ndidi, Rohr can play his posession and build up game perfectly!.
8. Iwobi 4/10: Errm
9. Nacho 5/10: brought some physicality to the game but that was pretty much all. Didnt look dangerous at any point.
10.Ighalo 6.5/10: Did a great job holding up the play. Rohr uses him to bring in the other forward players to start an attacking move. Reminds me of Drogba in the first season of Chelsea. We all said he was $#%, but he was the most important player to MOrinho in the field.
11. V.MOses 8.5/10: DId Rohr say this team doesnt have a player that can decide games? Created a goal out of nothing with white and red all infront of him. His penalty almost made the keeper enter convulsion. Then he was dangerous on the counter.

Onazi:5/10: With Onazi in, we started losing control of the game. Joel don bench am. And Etebo might just chase him to DM.

Ahmed Musa 5/10: I dunno
Ebuehi 7/10: Very tactical, smart with MAAAD ball control. He can start attacks while Shehu joins the attack.
JOhn Ogu: I no too notice am
Moses Simon: did he play?
Omeruo: I tire

Aside V.Moses and Maybe Iwobi, our other attacking options don't look dangerous. Ighalo, Nacho, Simon, Musa. Lets hope Jololo continues his great run, Onyekuru gets back to playing atleast 2 competitve club match before close of season.
Which Ekong are you talking about.......the one that nearly headed in an own goal in b/w trying to kill birds with his freekick.
"Today we remember Nigeria and Africa football legend, Late Coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi who passed on, on june 7th 2016. Thank you for the memories ‘The Big Boss.’ We can never forget you"............Kanu Nwankwo
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

You can tell when agents rate players. Their players always score the highest. :D
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
mystic
Egg
Egg

Post by mystic »

1naija wrote:You can tell when agents rate players. Their players always score the highest. :D

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Robbynice
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Robbynice »

1naija wrote:You can tell when agents rate players. Their players always score the highest. :D
I swear my brother your head no dey house.... :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
DEM GO HEAR WEN!!! © Robbynice

We don't all have to serve or even honor the call to serve but don't boo those that choose to honor the call to serve...© Cellular 2009

"I do not think I know everything about football but I have massive experience." - Arsene Wenger
chief nfachairman
Egg
Egg

TonyTheTigerKiller wrote:Honestly, nonsense ratings. Enough said :!:

Cheers.
BUT every rating out there including this forum is virtually the same as mine.
chief nfachairman
Egg
Egg

I wish Ekong and V.Moses were my clients then. :bump: I for dey poland now with some polish babes and not wasting my time on CE.
bully12
Egg
Egg

Post by bully12 »

This is quintessential serendipitous victory. The ball Balogun cleared was obviously a goal . I doubt how many referees out there will award Moses a penalty from a clear cut diving. The main question where is the beef. The team is completely devoid of offensive threat. If our coach believes he will prosecute world cup matches with the team he paraded today and hopes to win one match in the tournament he is in for his worst nightmare. There is no question about it Musa does not belong to SE and Kelechi should be a benchwarmer .Seriously the offense needs a complete revampment .The earlier this coach start to weed out some these unskillful players the better. His undisputed allegiance to some of these players is absolutely mind boggling , insane and asinine .
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

bully12 wrote:This is quintessential serendipitous victory. The ball Balogun cleared was obviously a goal . I doubt how many referees out there will award Moses a penalty from a clear cut diving. The main question where is the beef. The team is completely devoid of offensive threat. If our coach believes he will prosecute world cup matches with the team he paraded today and hopes to win one match in the tournament he is in for his worst nightmare. There is no question about it Musa does not belong to SE and Kelechi should be a benchwarmer .Seriously the offense needs a complete revampment .The earlier this coach start to weed out some these unskillful players the better. His undisputed allegiance to some of these players is absolutely mind boggling , insane and asinine .
Nonsense and 'football-know-nothingness' in full view.

We don't have any (outfield) player problem...........we only have a goalkeeper problem.
"Today we remember Nigeria and Africa football legend, Late Coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi who passed on, on june 7th 2016. Thank you for the memories ‘The Big Boss.’ We can never forget you"............Kanu Nwankwo
truetalk
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by truetalk »

chief nfachairman wrote:
I wish Ekong and V.Moses were my clients then. :bump: I for dey poland now with some polish babes and not wasting my time on CE.

So getting groupie babes from players is the ultimate reward for your agency business.

Danfo driver, there is a misguided agent here for you to come and fight!
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

9jaMan wrote:
maceo4 wrote:
And what fire is Musa and Simon "catching" currently? It seems Nigerians always make the simple things look difficult. Musa is showing you that he is not good enough but the coaching crew insist on playing him and ignoring our other options
Unfortunately or fortunately they are already on the team, others need to get Rohrs attention...
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
chief nfachairman
Egg
Egg

john12 wrote:You guys are ungrateful . We qualified from the toughest group in Africa beat Argentina and Poland despite being ranked much much lower yet, you guys are still calling for experienced players to be replaced wtf
What is ungrateful about trying to make your team, unit, or even business stronger. So if any of the players that qualified us suddenly go off form and would be a clear Uchebo, he should still be taken to the WC? Or was Westerhoff ungrateful when he didnt take Semitoje and Ugbade to USA 94?

WHile personnel is almost sorted for GK, Defence and midfield, our attacking options are lean. The only players guaranteed a spot are V.MOses, Iwobi (even though he's off and on) and Musa (he has acess to Rohr's Naked pics).

NAcho (hasn't been great in the last 1year for both club and country), Ighalo and Simon are just not great options. We just need 2 very dangerous options in the attack.
9jaMan
Egg
Egg

Post by 9jaMan »

maceo4 wrote:
9jaMan wrote:
maceo4 wrote:
Unfortunately or fortunately they are already on the team, others need to get Rohrs attention...

True, Rohr has to decide if he wants to stay loyal to players that can't perform or find players that can. So far all the attempts to update the SE has been successful. Idowu, Ebuehi, Joel, ozoho are looking to jump in the first 11. We just need a stronger bench.
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

If the attacking threat remains as blunt as has been observed, then maybe smartbrother's client Umar Sadiq needs to be looked at. :D
He has been saying it for months now.
Same with Onyekuru if he regains full fitness
There is no room for sentiment here.
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
9jaMan
Egg
Egg

Post by 9jaMan »

Damunk wrote:If the attacking threat remains as blunt as has been observed, then maybe smartbrother's client Umar Sadiq needs to be looked at. :D
He has been saying it for months now.
Same with Onyekuru if he regains full fitness
There is no room for sentiment here.
Simple and plain.