Mexico Vs Iceland

I am watching the game right now and Mexico is creaming them 2 - 0. Nigeria will definately beat these guys. They can't keep up with the mexicans pace.
Re: Mexico Vs Iceland

Goal for iceland ...disallowed

3 - 0

See basket goalie, uzoho is already Berra than this ice goalie. SE will whoop this team .

Btw,Mexico beats up on teas pre-wc only to mess up at the wc. They do this every wc

If you watched this game from the beginning, you no go dey talk like this. That was anything but a 3-0 game. Iceland looked really good at times. They can definitely hurt us. They defend really well also and are just as physical as Poland.

Ugbowo wrote:If you watched this game from the beginning, you no go dey talk like this. That was anything but a 3-0 game. Iceland looked really good at times. They can definitely hurt us. They defend really well also and are just as physical as Poland.
So what went wrong?
3-zip nor be beans.

Ugbowo wrote:If you watched this game from the beginning, you no go dey talk like this. That was anything but a 3-0 game. Iceland looked really good at times. They can definitely hurt us. They defend really well also and are just as physical as Poland.
So what went wrong?
3-zip nor be beans.

I watched it from 20 minutes into the first half. Are you saying Iceland were superior in the first 19 minutes but let up the remaining 71 minutes? And Mexico didnt even feature some of their "star" players. Iceland will struggle big time against us.

WELL, THANK GOODNESS...

...Hehr Rohr wouldn't be thinking this way. He'll take them very seriously until the SE can secure a win.

It is a friendly. Nigeria also lacked sharpness.

okidoki

Post by okidoki »

I watched it from 20 minutes into the first half. Are you saying Iceland were superior in the first 19 minutes but let up the remaining 71 minutes? And Mexico didnt even feature some of their "star" players. Iceland will struggle big time against us.
Totally outplayed Mexico, to the point that the commentators were upset.
"Nigeria", Africas only true hope of bringing the World cup home to motherland.

Peru V Croatia

Coaches are experimenting and not displaying a lot for the watchful eye. I actually think Rohr should play this lineup against Serbia

Uzoho
Ebeuhi(sp), Balogun, Ekong, Aina
Onazi, Mikel, Ndidi
Iwobi, Iheanacho, V Moses

Ebeuhi has improved. He is playing with more confidence. We stole one from Holland.

...Mexico takes every match serious, very serious, so I am not surprised at the out come. The main thing is to watch Iceland performance since dem be our next opponent in Russia.

I just watched the extended highlights and Iceland were very active in the first 25 minutes and had some very good chances they could not convert. But they went silent after that, especially after Mexico scored their first goal. They did struggle with mexico's pace and I think they will with the SE's also.

1naija wrote:I just watched the extended highlights and Iceland were very active in the first 25 minutes and had some very good chances they could not convert. But they went silent after that, especially after Mexico scored their first goal. They did struggle with mexico's pace and I think they will with the SE's also.
As preciously advised, you should learn to watch full games.
soma

Post by soma »

ohenhen1 wrote:Coaches are experimenting and not displaying a lot for the watchful eye. I actually think Rohr should play this lineup against Serbia

Uzoho
Ebeuhi(sp), Balogun, Ekong, Aina
Onazi, Mikel, Ndidi
Iwobi, Iheanacho, V Moses

I would like to see a different center back pairing
Omeruo and Awaziem

3. Thomas Sankara
4. Patrice Lumumba
5. Robert Mugabe
6. Murmar "the Lion" Ghaddafi....
Showboy

Post by Showboy »

The one thing that worries me is the long throw from Gunnarson.

That weapon caused teams lots of headache. I hope Rohr takes note of this area. Its almost like a chokehold - long ball comes in and they line the edge of the box for any second balls. Due to the trajectory of the throws you can't really get any distance of the headers to clear the box.

Hope we have something in place to mitigate against this come game time.
"We must accept finite disappointment, but never lose infinite hope" (Martin Luther King, Jr)
TheHitman47

Post by TheHitman47 »

Showboy wrote:The one thing that worries me is the long throw from Gunnarson.

That weapon caused teams lots of headache. I hope Rohr takes note of this area. Its almost like a chokehold - long ball comes in and they line the edge of the box for any second balls. Due to the trajectory of the throws you can't really get any distance of the headers to clear the box.

Hope we have something in place to mitigate against this come game time.
That really worries me. They are taller than us on average so we have to do well with zonal marking to make sure that we can get them off the mark. Other than that we need to make any counter attacking chances count. No more of this "every man for themselves" naïve approach at attack.

Iceland should just win their first game against Argentina that will be a successful world cup

kajifu wrote:Iceland should just win their first game against Argentina that will be a successful world cup
Na beans?