Martins and Ideye

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

globalinksnn
Egg
Egg
Martins and Ideye

Post by globalinksnn »

we need these guys

igaho na ok striker but he will never be a Martins

we need physical presence upfront via ideye

zero shots at goal vs poland !!!!! what does that show or state ?
Tobi17
Egg
Egg
Re: Martins and Ideye

Post by Tobi17 »

globalinksnn wrote:we need these guys

I can understand Martins even though he has been in the twilight lately... but Ideye, seriously??? Christ Nigerians will always find faults in anything, kai!
Last edited by Tobi17 on Sat Mar 24, 2018 9:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

You're right o. I think we should add Emenike, Nsorfor, The Yak etc ?

Ideye is so prolific that he scores a goal every 15 games or so. Oba is done with the SE. Didn't do much the last wc he participated in.

I'm waiting for someone to try and bring back Ameobi.
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

pajimoh wrote:

You're right o. I think we should add Emenike, Nsorfor, The Yak etc ?

Ideye is so prolific that he scores a goal every 15 games or so. Oba is done with the SE. Didn't do much the last wc he participated in.

I'm waiting for someone to try and bring back Ameobi.
The thing tire me, not sure if these guys suggesting all this washed out players even have the genuine interest of Nigerian football at heart or are just maliciously been triflers of reality... e remain make another clown suggest make we resurrect Yekini from the grave and call him up.
Ayo Akinfe
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Ayo Akinfe »

Some of these posts just make you want to punch holes in your wall. Even in his prime, Martins was never a targetman, yet some funny characters want to bring him back to play that alien role in his old age!!!!!

Ighalo held the ball up superbly yesterday. His hold-up play prevented the Poles from mounting waves of unrelenting attacks. I actually do agree that Ideye should be his number two come thew World Cup.

Nigeria has no worries with the number nine shirt whatsoever. Odion Ighalo starts anyday, anytime, anywhere the Super Eagles play!
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

'Zero shots on target'' if true is a very serious statistic!
Is it true? :shock:

I've not seen the game yet.
Somebody explain and say it ain't so.
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

Damunk wrote:'Zero shots on target'' if true is a very serious statistic!

Vic Moses had a freekick that Missed by a meter or so.........and Ighalo had a glancing header that missed the upright by a meter or so :D all in the 1st half.
"Today we remember Nigeria and Africa football legend, Late Coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi who passed on, on june 7th 2016. Thank you for the memories ‘The Big Boss.’ We can never forget you"............Kanu Nwankwo
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

We didn't have a shot on target and won. They had all the shots on target but lost, What's the objective of the game again? :tic: TIC, know but I'll take a win everyday of the week
Flex Swift
Egg
Egg

Post by Flex Swift »

At the start of the game either Nacho or Ighalo had a shot of target, Ekong’s wild free kick off target. We dominated at the start of the game until they started fouling and using physicality to take control toward the end of the half with a series of set plays. People over look we were playing away from home and several players were rookies it was cold but we still gave a good account of ourselves.
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

Flex Swift wrote:At the start of the game either Nacho or Ighalo had a shot of target, Ekong’s wild free kick off target. We dominated at the start of the game until they started fouling and using physicality to take control toward the end of the half with a series of set plays. People over look we were playing away from home and several players were rookies it was cold but we still gave a good account of ourselves.
Why you dey bother. I dey enjoy the win well, well. If dem get complain make Dem go be Polish fans now. No be dem dey enjoy reading about their victory tho morning with their uncountable shots on target?
:atc:
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Ayo Akinfe wrote:Some of these posts just make you want to punch holes in your wall. Even in his prime, Martins was never a targetman, yet some funny characters want to bring him back to play that alien role in his old age!!!!!

Ighalo held the ball up superbly yesterday. His hold-up play prevented the Poles from mounting waves of unrelenting attacks. I actually do agree that Ideye should be his number two come thew World Cup.

Nigeria has no worries with the number nine shirt whatsoever. Odion Ighalo starts anyday, anytime, anywhere the Super Eagles play!
I gotta admit, i am liking this new Ayo. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Everytime I read your post, I actually imagine our belle master doing what he says--- punching the wall. :lol:

As for this repulsion of a thread, thank God for Rohr. :clap: :clap: Agents and sychophants will cry this year. :rotf: :rotf:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

zee wrote:

Vic Moses had a freekick that Missed by a meter or so.........and Ighalo had a glancing header that missed the upright by a meter or so :D all in the 1st half.
Do you know what "on target" means? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

pajimoh wrote:
Flex Swift wrote:At the start of the game either Nacho or Ighalo had a shot of target, Ekong’s wild free kick off target. We dominated at the start of the game until they started fouling and using physicality to take control toward the end of the half with a series of set plays. People over look we were playing away from home and several players were rookies it was cold but we still gave a good account of ourselves.
Why you dey bother. I dey enjoy the win well, well. If dem get complain make Dem go be Polish fans now. No be dem dey enjoy reading about their victory tho morning with their uncountable shots on target?
:atc:
Nigerians are always angry and full with hatred when Nigeria succeeds. I have known this since I was a child and if you remember, thats why your parents always advised you to keep your success private.
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

danfo driver wrote:
zee wrote:

Damn f00l and football-airhead....................I know you believe that any ball that goes directly to the post(including 'backpass' looking shots :lol: :lol: :lol: ) is 'on target'.
What a football-gashead.
"Today we remember Nigeria and Africa football legend, Late Coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi who passed on, on june 7th 2016. Thank you for the memories ‘The Big Boss.’ We can never forget you"............Kanu Nwankwo
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

zee wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
zee wrote:

Damn f00l and football-airhead....................I know you believe that any ball that goes directly to the post(including 'backpass' looking shots :lol: :lol: :lol: ) is 'on target'.
What a football-gashead.
Do you know what "on target" means? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

danfo driver wrote:
zee wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
zee wrote:

What a football-gashead.
Illiterate that don't know the MASSIVE difference b/w 'on goal' and 'on target'........................illiterate, Portuguese pygmy-loving blockhead :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :bump: :bump: :bump: :bump: :bump: :mrgreen:
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

zee wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
zee wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
zee wrote:

What a football-gashead.
Illiterate that don't know the MASSIVE difference b/w 'on goal' and 'on target'........................illiterate, Portuguese pygmy-loving blockhead :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :bump: :bump: :bump: :bump: :bump: :mrgreen:
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

danfo driver wrote:
zee wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
zee wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
zee wrote:

What a football-gashead.
Illiterate lover of the ...................

Portuguese Pygmy :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

zee wrote:

Do you know what "on target" means? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

danfo driver wrote:
zee wrote:

Whatever ...............O'illiterate lover of the......

Portuguese pygmy. :bump: :bump: :lol: :lol: :lol:
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

zee wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
zee wrote:

Whatever ...............O'illiterate lover of the......

Portuguese pygmy. :bump: :bump: :lol: :lol: :lol:
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

danfo driver wrote:

'What the hell is this lunatic groupie.........babbling'
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

zee wrote:
danfo driver wrote:

'What the hell is this lunatic groupie.........babbling'