Just watching Coutinho, however you cut it we need Nwakali

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: Just watching Coutinho, however you cut it we need Nwaka

Post by Damunk »

pajimoh wrote:
Ayo Akinfe wrote:
bully12 wrote:Nigeria has never produced a player in the mold of Coutinho .Okacha who had all the tools to be one became more of an entertainer than goal oriented dribbler.

Anyway, we will see that Rohr does. I am sure he knows he needs to work on the team's creativity, so we will just have to sit back and rely on his judgement.

I for one am happy to go along with whatever he deems best. Were I in his shoes though, this is what i would do:

[1] Play Kelechi Nwakali as my playmaker
[2] Play Tyronne Ebuehi and Joel Obi as my fullback with a mandate to get forward and provide width
[3] Play Victor Moses and Henry Onyekuru as my wide forward with a mandate to run into the penalty area at every opportunity.

So far, I am yet to read of any better plans. However, we have until June to sort this out.
Dear Father in Heaven, we thank you for making our buroda Ayoakinfe a writer and not a coach and restricting is coaching dreams to internet team and formation selections.

Father, please give him another book to write, as long as it's not football related and it would keep him away from this site until after the world cup.

This we ask because we don tire for his matter. Abeg Jesus do something o.

In your name Jesus we dey ask and pray.

Amen
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
wanaj0
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wanaj0 »

Shownoja wrote: I always thought this agency business was a joke, but to mention Micheal Babatunde and the 2018 WC in the same breath makes me begin to wonder. Haba!
Joke??? Not at all. You better believe that 'journalists' collect money from players to write 'flowery' reports and mount pressure on the coach to get selected.

'Agency' business is REAL. We know some of them and they will not get away with it this time! They should start preparing for 2022! Enemies of the country selling their soul for filthy lucre
“We do not have natural disasters in Nigeria, the only disaster we have is human beings,”
Enyi
Egg
Egg

Post by Enyi »

The issue here is not Ayo......I think he is having fun with the company answering/ replying to his posts.....

When next he posts some ridiculous 10 pointers.... if he is just ignored...this rubbish will stop.

But guys if ur enjoying the banter pls continue, nothing wrong with that.
The stupid neither forgive nor forget- the smart forgive- but never forget" -Thomas Szasz.

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and consciencious stupidity."
-Martin Luther King- Jr.

“Our Audacity to rise from our losses is what makes Nigerian the number one footballing nation in Africa - Stephen Keshi RIP

Those who don't take decisions never make mistakes."..........
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Shownoja
Egg
Egg

Post by Shownoja »

wanaj0 wrote:
Shownoja wrote: I always thought this agency business was a joke, but to mention Micheal Babatunde and the 2018 WC in the same breath makes me begin to wonder. Haba!
Joke??? Not at all. You better believe that 'journalists' collect money from players to write 'flowery' reports and mount pressure on the coach to get selected.

'Agency' business is REAL. We know some of them and they will not get away with it this time! They should start preparing for 2022! Enemies of the country selling their soul for filthy lucre
I know about it, I just thought in reference to Ayo, it was a joke. Now, I have to reconsider my stance.
To stop trying is to start dying
smartbrother
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by smartbrother »

Ayo Akinfe wrote:No matter how you cut it, this remains Nigeria's best 11:

For me, this is Nigeria's best 11:

******************Ighalo******************

*******Onyekuru********Moses*********

*****************Nwakali*****************

***********Ndidi*********Mikel************

***Joel***Balogun***Ekong***Ebuehi***

*******************Uzoho******************

Play them in a 4-3-3 formation and we will be fine. Whether Rohr goes for this though is another matter. He is only human and will make mistakes too. Not everything he does will be right, so one just has to bear with him.
Onyekuru lmao
smartbrother
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by smartbrother »

Babatunde Wasn’t a good or even half decent playmaker
He was just much better than the rubbish tried in that role previously
The likes of mba and uchebo
airwolex
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by airwolex »

Can anyone explain the process whereby an agent uses CE to get his player on Super Eagles? Is it that he promotes on CE then tells the coach to go and read? Or CE is part of a fake news drive to get his player on the map? What do you guys know that I don't because I don;t think any serious agent will see CE as part of a strategy to get his player on the NT.
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

airwolex wrote:Can anyone explain the process whereby an agent uses CE to get his player on Super Eagles? Is it that he promotes on CE then tells the coach to go and read? Or CE is part of a fake news drive to get his player on the map? What do you guys know that I don't because I don;t think any serious agent will see CE as part of a strategy to get his player on the NT.
Pay them no mind. As if Rohr gives a flying $@#% what bully or john12 have to say about anything. :lol: "Agent" talk is really for people with nothing interesting to say.
danfo driver quotes:
"Great! Now it begins." - Jan 25, 2024
-
Cellular quotes:
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016

© The YeyeMan 2024
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.
airwolex
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by airwolex »

The YeyeMan wrote:
airwolex wrote:Can anyone explain the process whereby an agent uses CE to get his player on Super Eagles? Is it that he promotes on CE then tells the coach to go and read? Or CE is part of a fake news drive to get his player on the map? What do you guys know that I don't because I don;t think any serious agent will see CE as part of a strategy to get his player on the NT.
Pay them no mind. As if Rohr gives a flying $@#% what bully or john12 have to say about anything. :lol: "Agent" talk is really for people with nothing interesting to say.
Okay o...I fear oh, because I thought it was a joke at first but people like John, Danfo and Kongi seem to think it's real.
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

airwolex wrote:
The YeyeMan wrote:
Okay o...I fear oh, because I thought it was a joke at first but people like John, Danfo and Kongi seem to think it's real.
They're hallucinating. Even if somebody wanted to push their "client" on here - so what? :lol: Anyone who knows anything knows you cannot "drop" on CE. :lol: There are other more efficient channels available. :D
danfo driver quotes:
"Great! Now it begins." - Jan 25, 2024
-
Cellular quotes:
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016

© The YeyeMan 2024
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.
Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

airwolex wrote:
The YeyeMan wrote:
Add oda to the list. They also think fairies and Santa Claus are real. :D
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Cito wrote:
airwolex wrote:
The YeyeMan wrote:
Add oda to the list. They also think fairies and Santa Claus are real. :D
Add Tobi to the list too, either they have no instincts of when a joke is getting old, or they actually believe the craziness, either way its not a good look for them.
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

heheheh... Airwolex, unless you are a new Airwolex. i assumed you have been on CE for more than a decade.

Those who have been here for that long still look over their shoulders when they hear names like Emeka Ezeala, Beti Vogts, Brian Robson... and to a lesser extent, "Chukwu's trip to london," "portmanteu" and "hand-shake in London."

Jokes apart, a person who is well informed is dishonest if that person pretends that he does not know how this process works.Bro.. It has been going on since the first time Nigeria qualified for the world cup. We have seen this process... nothing new about it. The media, including CE, twitter, facebook and blogs are NOT used to necessarily get the player on the team. Those media (CE, twitter, FB etc etc are used to disparage players who are presently on the team, cause discord and amongst the team and most especially among the fans and the FA. From there, they begin to promote certain players... their clients, through the media.. They sponsor lies against many present players and sponsor glorifyinga riticles about their agents. And before you know it, typical gullible Nigerians begin to accept the names of those who are being pushed and thats where the clamor begins! The pressure from 180 million people pushing a players name over and over and over and many times, the coach buckles! We have seen it! The coach buckles and has no choice but to drop the poor player who has been demonized and select the one that has become the toast of the nation.

We have seen this move over and over and over again for years, my brother! We have seen it! And we know how it starts, thats why I swore that this year will be different. I will nip it at the bud! I am ready for them this year! From CE to twitter to FB, I am everywhere fighting them. It will not happen! That was how they destroyed out 2014 world cup with this same tactics.

And dont look down on CE. CE is a very powerful place and has been the number 1 eagles fan site in the world for years. Many SE ex and present footballers are members of CE, as well as coaches. Maybe they no longer post, but in those days, they were more active.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
airwolex
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by airwolex »

danfo driver wrote:
heheheh... Airwolex, unless you are a new Airwolex. i assumed you have been on CE for more than a decade.

Those who have been here for that long still look over their shoulders when they hear names like Emeka Ezeala, Beti Vogts, Brian Robson... and to a lesser extent, "Chukwu's trip to london," "portmanteu" and "hand-shake in London."

Jokes apart, a person who is well informed is dishonest if that person pretends that he does not know how this process works.Bro.. It has been going on since the first time Nigeria qualified for the world cup. We have seen this process... nothing new about it. The media, including CE, twitter, facebook and blogs are NOT used to necessarily get the player on the team. Those media (CE, twitter, FB etc etc are used to disparage players who are presently on the team, cause discord and amongst the team and most especially among the fans and the FA. From there, they begin to promote certain players... their clients, through the media.. They sponsor lies against many present players and sponsor glorifyinga riticles about their agents. And before you know it, typical gullible Nigerians begin to accept the names of those who are being pushed and thats where the clamor begins! The pressure from 180 million people pushing a players name over and over and over and many times, the coach buckles! We have seen it! The coach buckles and has no choice but to drop the poor player who has been demonized and select the one that has become the toast of the nation.

We have seen this move over and over and over again for years, my brother! We have seen it! And we know how it starts, thats why I swore that this year will be different. I will nip it at the bud! I am ready for them this year! From CE to twitter to FB, I am everywhere fighting them. It will not happen! That was how they destroyed out 2014 world cup with this same tactics.

And dont look down on CE. CE is a very powerful place and has been the number 1 eagles fan site in the world for years. Many SE ex and present footballers are members of CE, as well as coaches. Maybe they no longer post, but in those days, they were more active.
This might have worked (if it ever did) 10 years ago. Now with better internet services and every players stats a few clicks away, we can tell who is doing well and deserves a mention for a call up.

Extremely far fetched theory with no basis in fact. If I was an agent and I wanted to implant my client, I would simply find someone in the NFF to offer money, instead of wasting my time chatting on CE and paying for fake articles that can easily be proved or disproved. It's obvious for example that Ayo opening dozens of threads on Nwakali will never in a million years get the guy on the super eagles. Even is that's his ultimate goal he is making a hash of it.