REAL ISSUE that Rohr faces after last night....

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: REAL ISSUE that Rohr faces after last night....

Post by green4life »

danfo driver wrote:Uzoho needs to play every single friendly. From his performance yesterday, you can tell that his major problem is "exposure." He needs to play as many grade a friendlies against top teams, so that by the time of the world cup, he'd have "been there and done that." He doesnt get that experience at club level. Hopefully, Seedorf will see reason, and promote him.

For instance, he has now played against Lewa. Did not concede and actually made a point blank save. That experience will make him comfortable and confident against other top strikers. "Afterall, I have faced Lewandowski."
Nothing more to add. :agree:
olu
Egg
Egg

Post by olu »

I would start Uzoho in the first half and Ezenwa in the second.
Robotnik
Egg
Egg

Post by Robotnik »

I think Ezenwa will play against Serbia
wanaj0
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wanaj0 »

zee wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
zee wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
zee wrote:
danfo driver wrote:Uzoho needs to play every single friendly. From his performance yesterday, you can tell that his major problem is "exposure." He needs to play as many grade a friendlies against top teams, so that by the time of the world cup, he'd have "been there and done that." He doesnt get that experience at club level. Hopefully, Seedorf will see reason, and promote him.

For instance, he has now played against Lewa. Did not concede and actually made a point blank save. That experience will make him comfortable and confident against other top strikers. "Afterall, I have faced Lewandowski."
Just shutup silly gasbag and wannabe agent...................Uzoho is just a normal 4th DIV keeper and it's a big tragedy that he is the 'best' among our current bunch of 'keepers'(just for lack of a better word) :D :

Anyway, Herr Rohr is still busy BEGGING Vinny the spiderman......................No sane coach wants to break Congo's 1974 record.
wah wah wah wah wah! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Your crook will NEVER play for Nigeria again. :lol:
It is Vinny's call to make if he wants to SAVE Nigeria from getting.................CONGOlised in Russia.
Herr Rohr is doing his best to convince Vinny the great to change his mind.
wah wah wah wah... keep crying! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Crook will NEVER play for Nigeria, ever again! Mark my words!
Rohr is busying begging the great Vinny :thumbs: :thumbs: because he wants to avoid....................

[/video]

This
......but wicked and crooked agents like you only care about your criminal pockets, even if it means conceding tons of goals by fielding a 4th DIV keeper.
Agents are bad for Nigerian football.
He may get this instead :

[/video]
“We do not have natural disasters in Nigeria, the only disaster we have is human beings,”