Video of Congo's 1974 WC record that Rohr doesn't want to...

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

zee
Eaglet
Eaglet
Video of Congo's 1974 WC record that Rohr doesn't want to...

Post by zee »

Break..........................

[/video]
"Today we remember Nigeria and Africa football legend, Late Coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi who passed on, on june 7th 2016. Thank you for the memories ‘The Big Boss.’ We can never forget you"............Kanu Nwankwo
Next
Egg
Egg
Re: Video of Congo's 1974 WC record that Rohr doesn't want t

Post by Next »

zee wrote:Break..........................

[/video]

I'm sure ROHR and millions of people know about this video and have seen it and nobody will/is panic(king) like you. Remember Russia against Cameroon (6-1 or was is 6-0) and Germany vs. the mighty Brazil (7-1) four years ago. So such things do happen in soccer and other sports. so take your panic button somewhere else and SE and Rohr will be fine... WITHOUT you and your concerns....
TERRORISM is the WAR of the POOR while WAR is the TERRORISM of the RICH!

The Best Quotes For Me So Far: "I was born here but brought up as an African. When you reach adulthood you either feel African or you don't, and it's not worth playing if you don't have that feeling." Efan Ekoku
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

Next wrote:

[/video]

I'm sure ROHR and millions of people know about this video and have seen it and nobody will/is panic(king) like you. Remember Russia against Cameroon (6-1 or was is 6-0) and Germany vs. the mighty Brazil (7-1) four years ago. So such things do happen in soccer and other sports. so take your panic button somewhere else and SE and Rohr will be fine... WITHOUT you and your concerns....
Dumbo....it is my country, ok.
And I am not interested in getting CONGOlised(thank GOD, neither is Rohr), just to make some clowns feel good about fielding a rookie 4th DIV keeper at the WC and nothing is normal about getting thrashed 9-0,7-1 or 6-1........................especially when it is avoidable.
"Today we remember Nigeria and Africa football legend, Late Coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi who passed on, on june 7th 2016. Thank you for the memories ‘The Big Boss.’ We can never forget you"............Kanu Nwankwo
Next
Egg
Egg

Post by Next »

zee wrote:
Next wrote:

[/video]

And I am not interested in getting CONGOlised(thank GOD, neither is Rohr), just to make some clowns feel good about fielding a rookie 4th DIV keeper at the WC and nothing is normal about getting thrashed 9-0,7-1 or 6-1........................especially when it is avoidable.

Or you are already peeing in your pants even b4 the ball is kicked... Anyway won't go down the stupid way you just went now by calling me dumbo.. If you you can't have a mature "conversation" l wonder who is the "DUMBO" now...

Anyway no more comments from me regarding this stupid thread....
TERRORISM is the WAR of the POOR while WAR is the TERRORISM of the RICH!

The Best Quotes For Me So Far: "I was born here but brought up as an African. When you reach adulthood you either feel African or you don't, and it's not worth playing if you don't have that feeling." Efan Ekoku
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

Next wrote:
zee wrote:
Next wrote:

[/video]

Or you are already peeing in your pants even b4 the ball is kicked... Anyway won't go down the stupid way you just went now by calling me dumbo.. If you you can't have a mature "conversation" l wonder who is the "DUMBO" now...

Anyway no more comments from me regarding this stupid thread....
WITHOUT you and your concerns
The above post is what got you the dumbo call.
muzines
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by muzines »

You are a moron.
Liberalism is a mental disorder.
Conservative: a liberal who has been mugged by reality.
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

...inferiority killed this our mighty Zaire of Africa back then. Never been exposed to oyinbo, but not anymore as all or most African players play with and against oyinbos.
john12
Egg
Egg

Post by john12 »

You guys has been predicting danger since we played Algeria at Abuja. Afterwards, you guys predicted danger and #$% whooping against Cameroon, Argentina and Poland. We keep conquering all these teams and you guys can’t even admit your wrongdoing. Anyway, no one is bigger than Nigeria because enyeama publicly resigned from the team and has to publicly come out of retirement to be considered. Anything contrary is a fallacy. Nigeria hasn’t won or achieved a quarter-final with enyeama in post. Infact, we only got 1 point in 2010 even with enyeama 2018 wouldn’t be worst than 2010. ENYEAMA is a LEGEND but no one is bigger than Nigeria