Rohr confirms Mikel will be available for Serbia game

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.
Re: Rohr confirms Mikel will be available for Serbia game

Post by Cellular »

Ayo Akinfe wrote:
cchinukw wrote:
charlie wrote:Can you stop pointing links to your blog?
If you really want to increase traffic, then work on building unique interesting content that actually grabs your audience, instead of just rehashing news to attract attention.

It does not work!
Its up to you to drive by if you aren't interested.

Is it a bad thing to want to increase traffic to one's blog?

Na wah for una o. :evil:
Why are you surprised? Jealousy, envy and bad belle are our national hallmarks. Especially among the never-do-wells and intellectually challenged.
Uncle Ayo, there's no need for your last sentence.

You have every right to post links to your articles and website. You are following forum rules.
I for one will support your honest effort in disseminating news and opinion pieces.
If we don't support you, who will?
Keep up with the commendable effort.
Those who don't want to click on the site can always exercise the right not to.
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

...can't cry more than the bereaved!

Well done is better than well said!!!
Ebyboy
Egg
Egg

Post by Ebyboy »

Cellular wrote:
Ayo Akinfe wrote:
cchinukw wrote:
If you really want to increase traffic, then work on building unique interesting content that actually grabs your audience, instead of just rehashing news to attract attention.

It does not work!

Why are you surprised? Jealousy, envy and bad belle are our national hallmarks. Especially among the never-do-wells and intellectually challenged.

You have every right to post links to your articles and website. You are following forum rules.
I for one will support your honest effort in disseminating news and opinion pieces.
Gbam!

For many years upon this spot
You heard the sound of a merry bell
Those who were rash and those who were not
Lost and made a spot of cash
He who gave the game away
May he Brynn in hell and rue the day

Bryne V. Deane [1937]
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Cellular wrote:
Ayo Akinfe wrote:
cchinukw wrote:

It does not work!

So you are not going to do anything about the blatant lie that Rohr confirmed Mikel will be available? Its clearly a false statement attributed to Rohr as Mikel is NOT available and Etebo has taken the number 10 shirt. I think the title should be updated...
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

As much as we should support our own, I did click to read the story because all indication and other news outlet suggest Mikel is not in camp and might not make it.
So to be reading fake news is a waste of my time, regardless of where it's coming from
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Official from Mikel, he won’t make this game, tells Ayo to stop lying and put some respek on his name:

"Unfortunately due to circumstances beyond my control I will not be on the field for our game vs Serbia tomorrow. I am sad, and frustrated, but giving my full support to the team for another WIN!"

Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
wanaj0
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wanaj0 »

pajimoh wrote:As much as we should support our own, I did click to read the story because all indication and other news outlet suggest Mikel is not in camp and might not make it.
So to be reading fake news is a waste of my time, regardless of where it's coming from
Sorry you have yourself to blame if you expect anything factual from CE 'Contributing Editor'

By now you should know that clicking on the link will expose you to opaks of the highest order!

Have you heard of someone writing a match report on a match that did not watch nor listen to the radio commentary?
“We do not have natural disasters in Nigeria, the only disaster we have is human beings,”
elerineye
Egg
Egg

Post by elerineye »

Ayo Akinfe wrote:This is the kit we will be using: Nigerian designer Andrew Randa comes up with unique World Cup kits for Super Eagles - See more at: https://goo.gl/D3yD6N

Discussions are ongoing between the fans, the NFF and Nike about producing it.
Na today?

...work out your own salvation with fear and trembling. - Phil. 2: 12

...as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD. - Josh. 24: 15

"You need to grow up and respect the fact that people can disagree with you without you getting personal about it. People have a right to express their opinion and you have no right to try and suppress the rights of others because you do not like or disagree with it." - Waffiman
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

cchinukw wrote:

It does not work!

Yes, it is if you are directing traffic to your blog or Site for free. Anyone doing so needs to pay the CE for such advertisements. It is NOT FREE to advertise anywhere; therefore, this place should NOT be different from the norm. We need the money to keep this place (The CE) running
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.