Tosin Kehinde hoping to gatecrash SE party

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Tosin Kehinde hoping to gatecrash SE party

Post by The YeyeMan »

Btw, there's a report that Man United ordered Tosin to leave the Nigeria camp and return to Manchester for training as he wasn't officially invited to attend the Nigeria camp.
danfo driver quotes:
"Great! Now it begins." - Jan 25, 2024
-
Cellular quotes:
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016

© The YeyeMan 2024
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.
Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Eaglezbeak »

Well you’re supposed to go around the proper channels when dealing in a professional manner UTD called him back as they pay him.
WHAT SHALL BE SHALL BE SABI
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

The YeyeMan wrote:Btw, there's a report that Man United ordered Tosin to leave the Nigeria camp and return to Manchester for training as he wasn't officially invited to attend the Nigeria camp.
The English pressure don start. But they should have seek clearance from Man United. I don't think they would have gotten it. They would have alerted the FA
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gotti »

Eaglezbeak wrote:Well you’re supposed to go around the proper channels when dealing in a professional manner UTD called him back as they pay him.
It has nothing to do with so-called “proper channels”...

Nigeria is not going to ‘waste’ an official invite on a player unlikely to feature for the SE in the near future. Rather, he was merely informally invited to London for an opportunity to get to know the team and coaches, but has to return to Manchester as they have a Premier B game on the same Tuesday night that we play Serbia. It’s a win-win for all (SE, Man U and Kehinde).
#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

Gotti wrote:
Eaglezbeak wrote:Well you’re supposed to go around the proper channels when dealing in a professional manner UTD called him back as they pay him.

Nigeria is not going to ‘waste’ an official invite on a player unlikely to feature for the SE in the near future. Rather, he was merely informally invited to London for an opportunity to get to know the team and coaches, but has to return to Manchester as they have a Premier B game on the same Tuesday night that we play Serbia. It’s a win-win for all (SE, Man U and Kehinde).
Thanks for the correct info. I've already started my "Man United" conspiracy theory :sneaky:
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
felarey
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by felarey »

One for the future....

Tosin Kehinde, a Manchester United player :D :D :D
"Winning one trophy is good, I tell you. No matter what trophy it might be, you've got to take it.” - Sir Alex Ferguson

ENGLISH PREMIERSHIP CHAMP20NS, UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE WINN3RS
Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Eaglezbeak »

Gotti wrote:

Thanks,I was just going by what I initially read.
WHAT SHALL BE SHALL BE SABI