Nigeria WILL not make it pass 2nd round

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Nigeria WILL not make it pass 2nd round

Post by The YeyeMan »

truetalk wrote:
Robotnik wrote:^^Germany is the only team that has knocked out Argentina in the last 3 world cups. E go do una like film trick

Bros. We might not have the mouth to talk, since they have beaten us 5 times in the WC, but they have never won by more than a goal, and they have ever only dominated us in 1 game. That was in 2002, when we imploded on the administrative side and went to the World Cup with a team stacked with kids and missing 6 Starters (2 of whom were world class at the time).

Olised, Finidi, Tijani Babangida, Yakubu, Oruma, Agali

So, go figure!
4 times.

I don't recall us dominating in 2002 o!
danfo driver quotes:
"Great! Now it begins." - Jan 25, 2024
-
Cellular quotes:
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016

© The YeyeMan 2024
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.
ANC
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ANC »

Nigeria may eventually cobble up a starting eleven that can beat anyone on a any given day, with mother-luck. Lets be real, Nigeria has no team as of today and it is worrying when compared to other teams going to the big dance. My goal for Nigeria is not the Semi-final or quarter-final target; Nigeria should be capable of winning the whole thing. Actually setting a target of any thing less than championship is a self admittance that you do not have a team.

Nigeria is going there to make the numbers. They don't have the experienced players.
lukemana
Egg
Egg

Post by lukemana »

ANC wrote:I am not sure what game you guys were watching.
I will tell you what will happen before the end of this week!!!
Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Eaglezbeak »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:
Eaglezbeak wrote:
ifect70 wrote:Same clowns were so sure Naija would never make it out of the group of death in the qualifying series. They just didn't qualify as the first African nation to attain such feat, they also never lost a game but the won that we were disqualified for. Bombastic pessimists.
And Nigerians where saying we where finished,I don’t get these people.
Don’t blame them. Nigerians are not used to long term strategizing and implementation. Just look at the power and infrastructure situation in the country. If we can’t build decent roads in 50yrs, don’t blame the people if they feel like a 2yr football plan will not work.
:clap: Yes they are not used to building and destroying is easier so they do it more often but why don't they ever learn?I remember 2002 when they sacked a manager with months to spare before the World Cup causing experianced players to walkout,now they have stability atleast with the coaches and players and they want Nigeria to fail.
WHAT SHALL BE SHALL BE SABI
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

100%Naija wrote:All the ghanaweb cockroaches aree suddenly resurfacing with serious badbelleitis.. where is my sheltox sef? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
:lol: :lol: Chief, I have RAID here. I think Raid will work just fine :rotf: :rotf:
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

pajimoh wrote:Nigeria WILL NOT come home until after the FINAL.
... my hope and prayer :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:. It will sweet my belle well-well
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
highbury
Egg
Egg

Post by highbury »

Yes, Nigeria Will make pass the 2nd round. This is classic trolling! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
truetalk
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by truetalk »

The YeyeMan wrote:
truetalk wrote:
Robotnik wrote:^^Germany is the only team that has knocked out Argentina in the last 3 world cups. E go do una like film trick

Bros. We might not have the mouth to talk, since they have beaten us 5 times in the WC, but they have never won by more than a goal, and they have ever only dominated us in 1 game. That was in 2002, when we imploded on the administrative side and went to the World Cup with a team stacked with kids and missing 6 Starters (2 of whom were world class at the time).

Olised, Finidi, Tijani Babangida, Yakubu, Oruma, Agali

So, go figure!
4 times.

I don't recall us dominating in 2002 o!
They have beaten us everytime by 1 goal, even when we had some disjointed teams.

However, 2002 was the only time we were on the backfoot for most of the game. But that team was missing at least 6 starters including the Captain and Vice Captain.
ANC
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ANC »

highbury wrote:Yes, Nigeria Will make pass the 2nd round. This is classic trolling! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

How so?
john12
Egg
Egg

Post by john12 »

Imagine celebrating Marginal defeat? What sort of moral victory nonsense is that? We have lost to them 4 times at the World cup
ANC
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ANC »

john12 wrote:Imagine celebrating Marginal defeat? What sort of moral victory nonsense is that? We have lost to them 4 times at the World cup
wtf is you talking about?
ANC
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ANC »

bump
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

as if

5 games sweet o
DNA no good o

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

They did not CEDIS coming
Naira Did We :rotf: :rotf:

tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

cic old boy wrote:
Rawlings wrote:Naija will not make it out of her group
Ghana will not make it to the 1st round.
5 games sweet o
DNA no good o

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

They did not CEDIS coming
Naira Did We :rotf: :rotf: