England v Nigeria - Tickets Now On Sale!

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Goldleaf
Egg
Egg
England v Nigeria - Tickets Now On Sale!

Post by Goldleaf »

From 12noon today, tickets are now on sale.

https://ticketing.thefa.com/
walesvilla
Egg
Egg
Re: England v Nigeria - Tickets Now On Sale!

Post by walesvilla »

got my ticket this morning
Comrade Machel
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Comrade Machel »

I hope Nigeria deals with England thoroughly and makes us proud
Ratlala :thumbs: :D

https://youtu.be/8CZLsYase0Q
tedder89
Egg
Egg

Post by tedder89 »

Tried to purchase premium tix via general sale portal instead of away fans; I’m based in US and payment was refused Any ideas why???

Are non UK residents limited in any way? I sincerely hope not....
IN OUR CASE, THERE IS NO TIME. NO SERIOUS COACH WILL TAKE THIS JOB

Pasamu on Monday Feb 22nd 2010 post ANC- I will repeat again, the problem with our team was never ability or personnel or even tactics . It was confidence pure and simple confidence. Amodus team had been spat upon, anything they did was dismissed as insignificant To see the team going from playing brilliant football against Egypt in the first half of their ANC group game to the cautious fear laden play against Zambia was sad.
Goldleaf
Egg
Egg

Post by Goldleaf »

tedder89 wrote:Tried to purchase premium tix via general sale portal instead of away fans; I’m based in US and payment was refused Any ideas why???

Shouldn't think so. You can give the English FA a call to confirm.
tedder89
Egg
Egg

Post by tedder89 »

Tried calling, busy tone....
Goldleaf wrote:
tedder89 wrote:Tried to purchase premium tix via general sale portal instead of away fans; I’m based in US and payment was refused Any ideas why???

Shouldn't think so. You can give the English FA a call to confirm.

Pasamu on Monday Feb 22nd 2010 post ANC- I will repeat again, the problem with our team was never ability or personnel or even tactics . It was confidence pure and simple confidence. Amodus team had been spat upon, anything they did was dismissed as insignificant To see the team going from playing brilliant football against Egypt in the first half of their ANC group game to the cautious fear laden play against Zambia was sad.
Babalawo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Babalawo »

Who designed the FA website? Asking for a British Postcode after you clearly select the US as place of residence!
These British people self!

Seems i will have to fly in and buy tickets at the Gate or someone can buy out for me.

Thanks,
Peter Obi For President 2023
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

Babalawo wrote:Who designed the FA website? Asking for a British Postcode after you clearly select the US as place of residence!

Seems i will have to fly in and buy tickets at the Gate or someone can buy out for me.

Thanks,
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
"Today we remember Nigeria and Africa football legend, Late Coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi who passed on, on june 7th 2016. Thank you for the memories ‘The Big Boss.’ We can never forget you"............Kanu Nwankwo
tedder89
Egg
Egg

Post by tedder89 »

Did you get payment refused error or something else?
Babalawo wrote:Who designed the FA website? Asking for a British Postcode after you clearly select the US as place of residence!

Thanks,

cic old boy
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by cic old boy »

You can only get an England match ticket officially as an away fan. England fans are registered members - a move introduced to curtail hooliganism. So the home fans tickets are sold separately. You should be able to get a ticket as an away fan.
http://www.naijiant.com/
cic old boy
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by cic old boy »

Thanks,
Maybe they knew it was Imo State money you were using! :taunt:

You will not be able to buy tickets at the gate. You are not in Owerri.

I think they need a UK address to mail the ticket to and they don't want to incur the cost of mailing abroad. Some of you guys have probably never been to a match.
Babalawo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Babalawo »

tedder89 wrote:Did you get payment refused error or something else?

Thanks,
It wont let me complete the FA registration phase (which is absurd for an away fan) without inserting a UK postal code.
Peter Obi For President 2023
tedder89
Egg
Egg

Post by tedder89 »

So does that mean I’m limited to what tix I can purchase?
Can’t purchase premium tix?
cic old boy wrote:

You can only get an England match ticket officially as an away fan. England fans are registered members - a move introduced to curtail hooliganism. So the home fans tickets are sold separately. You should be able to get a ticket as an away fan.

cic old boy
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by cic old boy »

tedder89 wrote:So does that mean I’m limited to what tix I can purchase?
You can only buy tickets in the away section. They have premium tickets there for 70 quid (assuming they haven't sold out). So yes, you are limited in what you can purchase - officially.
tedder89
Egg
Egg

Post by tedder89 »

Thanks for clarifying; while I understand the reasons why I can’t deny I’m disappointed
Nuttin spoil!
cic old boy wrote:
tedder89 wrote:So does that mean I’m limited to what tix I can purchase?

You can only buy tickets in the away section. They have premium tickets there for 70 quid (assuming they haven't sold out). So yes, you are limited in what you can purchase - officially.

eyan
Egg
Egg

Post by eyan »

Thanks,
Just put ur address and igonre the post code. Bought mine last week and it went through
eyan
Egg
Egg

Post by eyan »

cic old boy wrote:

Thanks,

I think they need a UK address to mail the ticket to and they don't want to incur the cost of mailing abroad. Some of you guys have probably never been to a match.
Nope. I used us address. And u can get ur ticket electronically.
tedder89
Egg
Egg

Post by tedder89 »

So did you buy home or away tickets?
eyan wrote:
cic old boy wrote:

Thanks,

eyan
Egg
Egg

Post by eyan »

tedder89 wrote:So did you buy home or away tickets?
eyan wrote:
cic old boy wrote:

Thanks,

Away
aruako1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by aruako1 »

I bought my ticket but just realized that I will be in Nigeria that day. I'll see if I can change my return ticket. Sigh!