Nigeria(0) vs Serbia(2)

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Nigeria(0) vs Serbia(2)

Post by Odas »

platinum wrote:Spain 6, Argentina 1.
Dem go sack Sampaoli soon
... is that the Argentina's 'A team' or their 'B team?' Granted it's a friendly match, the scoreline is unbelievable
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

DIMKA76 wrote:Spain V Argentina turned into a very bad tempered game all coming from Argentina
... sign of frustration and of being sore losers. The Poles did same - in some cases - to our players
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

txj wrote:
TonyTheTigerKiller wrote:No worries. We have a strong 1st eleven and it doesn’t include Ebuehi or Idowu. More than ever, Rhor need to get Ambrose back in the mix asap :!:

Cheers.

You forgot Mobi Oparaku!

Goat...
:lol:
danfo driver quotes:
"Great! Now it begins." - Jan 25, 2024
-
Cellular quotes:
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016

© The YeyeMan 2024
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

txj wrote:
TonyTheTigerKiller wrote:No worries. We have a strong 1st eleven and it doesn’t include Ebuehi or Idowu. More than ever, Rhor need to get Ambrose back in the mix asap :!:

Cheers.

You forgot Mobi Oparaku!

Goat...
:rotf:
TheHitman47
Egg
Egg

Post by TheHitman47 »

I wish Lukaku was Nigerian....
Rawlings
Egg
Egg

Post by Rawlings »

Odas wrote: Spain 6, Argentina 1.

Final proof that Naija's victory over the Argies was hollow

Serbia dey use Naija drink cornflakes
Nwabali -- Aina, Bassey, TroostEkong, Sanusi --- Chukwueze, Aribo, Ndidi, Iwobi --- Osimhem, Sadiq Umar
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

anointed wrote:
Odas wrote:
airwolex wrote:Plus side...Ndidi is a beast of a player. Idowu is a good solid defender. If we can remove shaku skaku from Iwobi game he can be effective, Ighalo and Musa did okay, Uzoho is two years away from being a solid keeper.
Thus, it is becoming clear we have no goalkeeper. How do we solve this problem? Who do we have?
You, of all people, are not permitted to say that.
Yes, me! I have soften my position long ago. Perhaps you missed it, but if in doubt, ask Damunk and Chief Obong.

By the way, I am not saying the goals we conceded today was the keeper's fault, but Uzoho had a bad game as much as I am concerned. Whether he is better than what he showed today or not, I have no clue yet
TonyTheTigerKiller
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by TonyTheTigerKiller »

... And where is Mr. Ebuehi is 5 levels above Shehu :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :?:

Ayo and Txj should be made to get married and then shipped off to an asylum where they can adopt Ebuehi and live happily ever after. Football analysis is not for clowns :!: :!: :!:

Cheers.
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

Rawlings wrote:

I am sorry Oga Rawlings, but I did write the sentence or post you referred/responded to. Thus, ...
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

TheHitman47 wrote:I wish Lukaku was Nigerian....
... can we STEAL him and give him another name? :tic: :tic:
ogiso
Egg
Egg

Post by ogiso »

Just back from the stadium. Super Eagles did not turn up today. Thankfully, it’s only a friendly. Things learned: 1. We have a better chance with Ighalo in the team than without. At least he held the ball up and this allowed us to retain possession for a tiny while. 2. I actually think Idowu is a decent player. 3. Mikel and Moses are too important for us. It worries me that we are so dependant on two individuals. I hope this type of non- performance does not occur at the World Cup, otherwise it could be very unpleasant.
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

Rawlings wrote:

So says a bad belle Ghana man wey nor go world cup. :taunt: :taunt:
Arsène Wenger at Arsenal, 1996 to 2018. I was there.
Rawlings
Egg
Egg

Post by Rawlings »

Waffiman wrote:
Rawlings wrote:

So says a bad belle Ghana man wey nor world cup. :taunt: :taunt:
Leave me alone naija man, leave me in peace
Nwabali -- Aina, Bassey, TroostEkong, Sanusi --- Chukwueze, Aribo, Ndidi, Iwobi --- Osimhem, Sadiq Umar
osita
Egg
Egg

Post by osita »

The YeyeMan wrote:
Robbynice wrote:
Robotnik wrote:This was an experiment gone wrong

This is why this has to be our formation. The team that beat Cameroon is it. Anything else is a waste of time

-Shehu----Balogun----Ekong---Idowu

---------Ndidi-----Onazi----------

Moses---------Mikel----------Simon

-------------Ighalo---------------
There is no experiment go wrong in a friendly. You try it and if it doesn't work you don't do it again. If we win it is just a friendly. If you lose na war. Our problems are the fans mehn....damn!
Yeah. We couldn't get a shot on target in two games because of the fans. :roll: Clown!
:D
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

Rawlings wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
Rawlings wrote:

So says a bad belle Ghana man wey nor world cup. :taunt: :taunt:
Leave me alone naija man, leave me in peace
I nor hold you. Na your bad belle nor wan leave us alone. Where you dey hide since?

Hollow victories are those that mean you failed to qualify for the WC. You lot know all about them. We dey go Russia, you dey tok hollow victory. You nor dey shame. :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:

Just find your level and respect those who are going to places you can only dream of going. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Arsène Wenger at Arsenal, 1996 to 2018. I was there.
BigMuze
Egg
Egg

Post by BigMuze »

Ugbowo wrote:Alright few things.....

1. Ebuehi is obviously not at 100%. He did himself no favors trying to play.
3. 4-3-3 with Onazi at anchor and Ndidi to the right and Obi to the left.NO. Ndidi is still developing the attacking aspect of his game. He is not a good passer of the ball for all his other strengths. The progression play was abysmal as a result of the lack of cohesion in midfield.
3. Idowu is a really good defender but again, not so great on the ball. Sensing a common theme here
4. The first goal was a complete breakdown in press which we really end up covering save for 2 unlucky bounces. Second goal was BD defending.

All in all, Rohr is making personnel decisions more than tactical decisions. He has a lot of decisions to make. The team conceded during its best spell in the game. Go figure.
Good observations bros
"Everyone, and particularly every true beliver, should decide which is more important to them. But as for me, I choose eternity over lifetime".
wanaj0
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wanaj0 »

oloye wrote:The Shehu i saw at the Okympics is not about to be benched by anybody.....when i hail a player it is for a good cause,except for that yeye Mangala :mad:

Ebuehi ko, Ogbuefi ni!
You mean World Class Mangala :tic:

Make I go check that your scouting report again :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:
“We do not have natural disasters in Nigeria, the only disaster we have is human beings,”
wanaj0
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wanaj0 »

bully12 wrote:
wanaj0 wrote:
The YeyeMan wrote:
okidoki wrote:What we are seeing is complacency, at its best. If you know you will be in Russia, why risk a 50/50 tackle. Right from the onset, the attitude was wrong, and non exemplified it than Moses. We lost the game based solely on attitude. We should be putting fire in their behinds. Umar, Onyekuru and Okechukwu should be in the camp. That way they know nothing is given.
He's injured.
We can still field an injured player based on his reputation :tic:
Are you this asinine or pretending to be one? Sometimes it is better for some people to shut their mouths , look stupid than open it and prove they are really stupid
Says more about you. Any player you 'touch' seems to take on your personality :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:
“We do not have natural disasters in Nigeria, the only disaster we have is human beings,”
wanaj0
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wanaj0 »

Ugbowo wrote:Alright few things.....

1. Ebuehi is obviously not at 100%. He did himself no favors trying to play.
3. 4-3-3 with Onazi at anchor and Ndidi to the right and Obi to the left.NO. Ndidi is still developing the attacking aspect of his game. He is not a good passer of the ball for all his other strengths. The progression play was abysmal as a result of the lack of cohesion in midfield.
3. Idowu is a really good defender but again, not so great on the ball. Sensing a common theme here
4. The first goal was a complete breakdown in press which we really end up covering save for 2 unlucky bounces. Second goal was BD defending.

All in all, Rohr is making personnel decisions more than tactical decisions. He has a lot of decisions to make. The team conceded during its best spell in the game. Go figure.
He was fit to play! No need trying to make excuses for 'favoured' players. Will you say the same of other players with below par performance????
Man Ataye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Man Ataye »

Hmmmm. I told people Serbia should b a team to watch. We go c as dis WC plays out

Dont think they will b so easily forgotten.
The wars fought in the world are only a reflection of the wars fought within people....