Cybereagles

The Undisputed Number One Home for All Super Eagles Fans
It is currently Sat Jul 21, 2018 2:50 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 135 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2018 10:02 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Jan 04, 2004 8:05 pm
Posts: 4186
Granted it was a friendly and we need to take the results with a grain of salt, I question his technical know how:

1) How can you say you want to try different players and systems and Ajayi was only given 2 mins? What about Gabriel Okechukwu, Elderson, Etebo etc? He reminds me of Arsene Wenger who is really scared of change.
2) We couldn't seem to string 3 passes together. Iwobi gave us a little bit of glimpse and an alternative. His showboating annoyed me.
3) Whoever in CE is selling Joel Obi has an agenda. This man isn't good. Maybe he was decent in 2011. This is 2018 for God's sake. :curse: :curse: :curse: Joel Obi's agent is one of the best. His agent is everywhere and determined.
4)Without Mikel Nigeria will NOT make it to the next round. Zero chance! With Mikel maybe a 30% chance. Without Mikel 0.00000% of qualification.
5) Our striking department is very poor. It is laughable if we are going to rely on Ighalo. Non scoring striker. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: .. I have never seen a striker who works so hard with very little to show for it :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
6) Vancity Please don't you ever tell me Tyronne Ebuehi is better than Shehu. I know Ebuehi might be more handsome than Shehu but he isn't a better footballer.
7) I don't need BigPork's input. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: It is usually garbage.
More to come later...


Last edited by highbury on Tue Mar 27, 2018 10:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2018 10:06 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Dec 26, 2003 10:39 am
Posts: 15084
Insanity don arrive CE. :laugh:

_________________
OCCUPY NFF!!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2018 10:07 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Jan 04, 2004 8:05 pm
Posts: 4186
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:
Insanity don arrive CE. :laugh:

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

At least Argenina is losing 6-1 :rotf: :rotf: That has helped me :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2018 10:08 pm 
Offline

Joined: Thu Mar 20, 2014 10:34 pm
Posts: 1777
STFU goat. Shameless agents has been waiting for us to lose all these while


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2018 10:08 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Sep 14, 2015 7:34 am
Posts: 105
Joel Obi is much better than what he displayed today. His performances for Torino shows this
Ebuehi had a bad game just like Shehu did. Doesn't determine anything
WE NEED ANOTHER CREATIVE MIDFIELDER.
This defeat will have the same impact the Mzansi one did.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2018 10:10 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Apr 13, 2008 10:37 pm
Posts: 16783
He is not incompetent
But I am yet to see a decent Nigerian performance under him not involving Mikel
Without Mikel we are extremely mediocre under Rohr
not good


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2018 10:13 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Jan 04, 2004 8:05 pm
Posts: 4186
I am worried that we have no alternative outside Mikel. None!!!!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2018 10:15 pm 
Offline

Joined: Thu Mar 20, 2014 10:34 pm
Posts: 1777
Did Mikel played against Poland?? Abeg keep quiet joor! We beat a 6th ranked team without Mikel and you have the nerve to say that you haven’t seen any good performance without mikel


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2018 10:18 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Dec 27, 2003 6:41 am
Posts: 35755
Location: Land of the Terrapins
Komani wrote:
Joel Obi is much better than what he displayed today. His performances for Torino shows this
Ebuehi had a bad game just like Shehu did. Doesn't determine anything
WE NEED ANOTHER CREATIVE MIDFIELDER.
This defeat will have the same impact the Mzansi one did.


Shah didn't have a bad game, theres a reason Rohr didn't risk Ebuehi all qualifiers, he can't really defend...

_________________
Super Eagus 4 Life!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2018 10:19 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sat Jan 03, 2004 4:21 pm
Posts: 8717
john12 wrote:
Did Mikel played against Poland?? Abeg keep quiet joor! We beat a 6th ranked team without Mikel and you have the nerve to say that you haven’t seen any good performance without mikel



correction, you didnt beat Poland, Poland failed to win.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2018 10:19 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Jan 04, 2004 8:05 pm
Posts: 4186
john12 wrote:
Did Mikel played against Poland?? Abeg keep quiet joor! We beat a 6th ranked team without Mikel and you have the nerve to say that you haven’t seen any good performance without mikel


Shut up!!! You know, and I know that we also sucked against Poland. We were lucky to win. The difference is Serbia converted its chances.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2018 10:20 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 27, 2004 5:45 pm
Posts: 30994
Location: Your worst Nightmare
How long has Ajayi been with the team? I think he really wanted to see how Musa would do centrally. He will get a chance to look at Ajayi in training and go from there.

_________________
Nigerian T-shirts online!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2018 10:22 pm 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 24, 2003 3:07 am
Posts: 40353
Oh dear! Here we go :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

_________________
Image
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2018 10:25 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 2:33 pm
Posts: 7272
Komani wrote:
Joel Obi is much better than what he displayed today. His performances for Torino shows this
Ebuehi had a bad game just like Shehu did. Doesn't determine anything
WE NEED ANOTHER CREATIVE MIDFIELDER.
This defeat will have the same impact the Mzansi one did.

He created nothing today though. That said, this was a good game, score notwithstanding. These matches help a coach with some not so technical issues as well. For example, who has big game temperament, a reason why you will pick a Shehu well ahead of Ebuehi, A Uzoho well ahead of Ezenwa (and I am serious here) and an Awaziem ahead of Omerou. Some guys can play even in hell fire, while other though talented allow pressure get to them. There is a reason why Mikel is indispensable - he is always calm

_________________
To stop trying is to start dying
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2018 10:35 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 24, 2003 12:57 am
Posts: 4792
Location: Ajegunle
highbury wrote:
Granted it was a friendly and we need to take the results with a grain of salt, I question his technical know how:

1) How can you say you want to try different players and systems and Ajayi was only given 2 mins? What about Gabriel Okechukwu, Elderson, Etebo etc? He reminds me of Arsene Wenger who is really scared of change.
2) We couldn't seem to string 3 passes together. Iwobi gave us a little bit of glimpse and an alternative. His showboating annoyed me.
3) Whoever in CE is selling Joel Obi has an agenda. This man isn't good. Maybe he was decent in 2011. This is 2018 for God's sake. :curse: :curse: :curse: Joel Obi's agent is one of the best. His agent is everywhere and determined.
4)Without Mikel Nigeria will NOT make it to the next round. Zero chance! With Mikel maybe a 30% chance. Without Mikel 0.00000% of qualification.
5) Our striking department is very poor. It is laughable if we are going to rely on Ighalo. Non scoring striker. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: .. I have never seen a striker who works so hard with very little to show for it :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
6) Vancity Please don't you ever tell me Tyronne Ebuehi is better than Shehu. I know Ebuehi might be more handsome than Shehu but he isn't a better footballer.
7) I don't need BigPork's input. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: It is usually garbage.
More to come later...

After just one game? Ok oh!!!

_________________
WE ARE ALL TOGETHER!!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2018 10:37 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Jan 04, 2004 8:05 pm
Posts: 4186
DIMKA76 wrote:
highbury wrote:
Granted it was a friendly and we need to take the results with a grain of salt, I question his technical know how:

1) How can you say you want to try different players and systems and Ajayi was only given 2 mins? What about Gabriel Okechukwu, Elderson, Etebo etc? He reminds me of Arsene Wenger who is really scared of change.
2) We couldn't seem to string 3 passes together. Iwobi gave us a little bit of glimpse and an alternative. His showboating annoyed me.
3) Whoever in CE is selling Joel Obi has an agenda. This man isn't good. Maybe he was decent in 2011. This is 2018 for God's sake. :curse: :curse: :curse: Joel Obi's agent is one of the best. His agent is everywhere and determined.
4)Without Mikel Nigeria will NOT make it to the next round. Zero chance! With Mikel maybe a 30% chance. Without Mikel 0.00000% of qualification.
5) Our striking department is very poor. It is laughable if we are going to rely on Ighalo. Non scoring striker. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: .. I have never seen a striker who works so hard with very little to show for it :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
6) Vancity Please don't you ever tell me Tyronne Ebuehi is better than Shehu. I know Ebuehi might be more handsome than Shehu but he isn't a better footballer.
7) I don't need BigPork's input. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: It is usually garbage.
More to come later...

After just one game? Ok oh!!!


After 2 games without Mikel. How many games should we ignore? 2, 3, 4,...? How many?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Rohr you be my padi
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2018 10:48 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Jun 12, 2017 5:44 am
Posts: 1022
Rohr you be my padi

And I'm not the bipolar/ anywhere-belle-face type of fan that will raise dust after a loss in a mere friendly at that. But the one issue that makes me honestly concerned more than anything else is Rohrs penchant for hoarding subs... not sure if that's just down to his principle of sticking to his first team players or just a lack of flexibility? I mean why invite the likes of Ajayi when you just throw him in at the dying minutes of a match? we have seen enough of Ighalo already in attack, and we are aware of his limitations... so why opt for a variance in attack to see if we can try out other styles, this isn't the first time Rohr has delayed in throwing in subs when fresh legs and ideas are badly needed (maybe save for the Argentina friendly). But in all we will learn from these and hopefully fix the gaping problems with more personnel and tactical adjustments.


And yeah, we badly need Mikel back in the team, unfortunately the balance of these team reclines on good old Mikel when we should have found his replacement by now.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2018 10:48 pm 
Offline

Joined: Thu Mar 20, 2014 10:34 pm
Posts: 1777
Point of correction we were not lucky to win Poland. We beat Poland in front of their home supporters fair and square and you agents are questioning the victory. Colo mentality! Tell Poland to come to Lagos and see if they won’t chop goals


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2018 10:50 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Dec 27, 2003 6:41 am
Posts: 35755
Location: Land of the Terrapins
john12 wrote:
Point of correction we were not lucky to win Poland. We beat Poland in front of their home supporters fair and square and you agents are questioning the victory. Colo mentality! Tell Poland to come to Lagos and see if they won’t chop goals


Rohr said himself we were lucky to win, so what do you know...

_________________
Super Eagus 4 Life!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Rohr you be my padi
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2018 10:50 pm 
Offline

Joined: Thu Mar 20, 2014 10:34 pm
Posts: 1777
Tobi17 wrote:
Rohr you be my padi

And I'm not the bipolar/ anywhere-belle-face type of fan that will raise dust after a loss in a mere friendly at that. But the one issue that makes me honestly concerned more than anything else is Rohrs penchant for hoarding subs... not sure if that's just down to his principle of sticking to his first team players or just a lack of flexibility? I mean why invite the likes of Ajayi when you just throw him in at the dying minutes of a match? we have seen enough of Ighalo already in attack, and we are aware of his limitations... so why opt for a variance in attack to see if we can try out other styles, this isn't the first time Rohr has delayed in throwing in subs when fresh legs and ideas are badly needed (maybe save for the Argentina friendly). But in all we will learn from these and hopefully fix the gaping problems with more personnel and tactical adjustments.


And yeah, we badly need Mikel back in the team, unfortunately the balance of these team reclines on good old Mikel when we should have found his replacement by now.


You’re a Shameless Agent. Ajayi was invited to this game 1 month in dvance and couldn’t sort his Visa/work permit issues that’s enough to be dropped entirely from the team. He is even lucky that he got 2 minutes


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2018 10:52 pm 
Offline

Joined: Thu Mar 20, 2014 10:34 pm
Posts: 1777
If rohr said that then he is just being diplomatic shikena. We beat a 6th ranked team in HOME turf with their HOME SUPPORTERS and you call it luck. Nonsense


Last edited by john12 on Tue Mar 27, 2018 11:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2018 10:53 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Jan 04, 2004 8:05 pm
Posts: 4186
john12 wrote:
Point of correction we were not lucky to win Poland. We beat Poland in front of their home supporters fair and square and you agents are questioning the victory. Colo mentality! Tell Poland to come to Lagos and see if they won’t chop goals


Your pride makes you so blind. It is so funny :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2018 11:01 pm 
Offline

Joined: Thu Mar 20, 2014 10:34 pm
Posts: 1777
Pride my nyash. Your colo mentality makes you blind. Invite Poland to Lagos and see how they would cope against super eagles. As for me, we beat a 6th ranked team fair and square at their house and you guys are complaining


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 135 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

All times are UTC + 1 hour


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: bepanda, Google [Bot], Heliopolis, lagos777, ojafranpa and 25 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group