The team should be handed to Salisu.

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

bushboy
Eaglet
Eaglet
The team should be handed to Salisu.

Post by bushboy »

I believe he has what it takes. I was impressed with what he did with the Eagles B team against Atletico Madrid. Give the man the job and full support of the NFF.
Bushboy's bushmen : 1.Isaac Success 2. Terem Moffi 3. Victor Boniface 4. Samuel Omorodion. 5. Samson Tijani. 6. Rafiu Durosinmi.
Who will be next?
9jaMan
Egg
Egg
Re: The team should be handed to Salisu.

Post by 9jaMan »

Hell no, salisu is as clueless as Rohr, Rohr and his crew should go, we need new ideas, maybe a finidi or a new foreign coach.
RomanusOjinta
Egg
Egg

Post by RomanusOjinta »

I agree. Can't do worse than Mr Groundnut Raw, and his teams have no problem with kicking the opposition if need be.

Sick of supporting teams filled with soft, no-bollocks nice guys. As if being a Liverpool fan wasn't bad enough.
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

The guy that can't even win ChAN.

No thanks.

We need a Brazilian coach. Bring that flare or swagger back to our football. But keep the good team organization.
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
john12
Egg
Egg

Post by john12 »

Fork you and your foolish useless ighalo. Please take that angel* away from your profile and I hope he dosent ever get called up to SE
Staff Sgt Cota VI
Egg
Egg

Post by Staff Sgt Cota VI »

The angel* should have brought in an additional defenisive player in exchange for an attacker. All we had to do was park the bus once we got into the 80th minute, but the angel* was still hell bent on scoring an additional goal....
bushboy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bushboy »

john12 wrote:Fork you and your foolish useless ighalo. Please take that angel* away from your profile and I hope he dosent ever get called up to SE
Ighalo let me down today. The first miss, was bad enough. But the second? No excuse! You send that ball hard into the roof of the net. Trying to roll it softly was a bad decision. Kelechi scored from a worse angle. As did Salah in denying us a trip to ANC. Any striker worth his salt has to score one if not both those chances!!!
Bushboy's bushmen : 1.Isaac Success 2. Terem Moffi 3. Victor Boniface 4. Samuel Omorodion. 5. Samson Tijani. 6. Rafiu Durosinmi.
Who will be next?
dhoney
Egg
Egg

Post by dhoney »

bushboy wrote:
john12 wrote:Fork you and your foolish useless ighalo. Please take that angel* away from your profile and I hope he dosent ever get called up to SE
Ighalo let me down today. The first miss, was bad enough. But the second? No excuse! You send that ball hard into the roof of the net. Trying to roll it softly was a bad decision. Kelechi scored from a worse angle. As did Salah in denying us a trip to ANC. Any striker worth his salt has to score one if not both those chances!!!
Very true bro. You don't get too many chances in a World Cup match.
And Jesus said to the only leper that came back to thank Him after He healed ten.... "Chai....na only you waka come?".
Schillachi
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Schillachi »

9jaMan wrote:Hell no, salisu is as clueless as Rohr, Rohr and his crew should go, we need new ideas, maybe a finidi or a new foreign coach.
What is Finidi's track record as a coach? Let her go and coach under 17 abeg...
NIGERIAN BADBOY!
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

Schillachi wrote:
9jaMan wrote:Hell no, salisu is as clueless as Rohr, Rohr and his crew should go, we need new ideas, maybe a finidi or a new foreign coach.
What is Finidi's track record as a coach? Let her go and coach under 17 abeg...

What is Salisu track record?

Finidi has coached the junior team of Mallorca, has his UEFA pro A coaching license.
The same part coaches like Pep took.

We need a coach that can improve the team. Not a sideways move or downgrade.

Might as well keep Rohr.

I like what Tite has done with Brazil. We need some one like Tite to coach Nigeria.
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx