Congratulations boys we cant win it all

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

john12
Egg
Egg
Congratulations boys we cant win it all

Post by john12 »

I’m disappointed that we lost today’s game. However, the boys deserves encouragement not discouragement. After all, we beat Poland and Argentina with the same players. I still believe that it’s too late to add unknown unexceptional players.
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Congratulations boys we can win it all

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

Watch.....someone will open a thread calling for Siasia to take over from Rohr in the next 24hrs. :laugh:
OCCUPY NFF!!
ANC
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Congratulations boys we can win it all

Post by ANC »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:Watch.....someone will open a thread calling for Siasia to take over from Rohr in the next 24hrs. :laugh:

the thought crossed my mind but not siasia. Nigeria need the classic agbero players. Cant believe that nigeria is fielding so many bredas
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Congratulations boys we cant win it all

Post by jette1 »

striker with brute force needed; i still believe this opkotu dude can be trained
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
BigMuze
Egg
Egg
Re: Congratulations boys we cant win it all

Post by BigMuze »

I agree we needed this. Both the team and all of us fans. Especially Rohr needs to ask himself some real questions about sentimental selections for the squad and particularly the starting line up. We are currently too deficient without Mikel. A modest formation based on the opposition should be considered whenever skippo is absent...
"Everyone, and particularly every true beliver, should decide which is more important to them. But as for me, I choose eternity over lifetime".