I don't Like Short Players

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

ANC
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: I don't Like Short Players

Post by ANC »

Bigpokey24 wrote:
ANC wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
ANC wrote:the only good short players ever to play well for Nigeria are Martins, ikpeba and Henry Nwosu. The Simons, Azubuike Okechukwus, the Musas, etc should not be invited ever again. Kai it was a thing of shame being pushed around by the Poles and now serbians.
what's your height?

irrelevant. Though i am taller than Edgar Davids, but the brother probably would have a greater fight in him than me...on the green grass. Its not simply about height...its an over simplification, i admit. But the SE needs size and she needs it like yesterday.
how tall are you?

I just googled Ikpeba's height, he is actually not short, though he appeared short when i last saw hi in person. My height is irrelevant.
oscar52
Egg
Egg

Post by oscar52 »

The height thing is a symptom of age cheats sneaking into the U17 is the past and the U17 forming the bulk of SE in Nigeria. Mikel and Iheanacho's set that those cheats were really cracked down on produced mostly players that grew in height after the competition except maybe a couple each batch.
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

I'm sorry but this thread is dumb. We don't need basketball like players. We need players with good TECHNICAL abilities and tactical astuteness. Cameroon has big tall players yet we owned them back to back in the WCQs. Spain has short players and yet they won 3 major tournaments in the span of 4 years. Back to Cameroon, they have always produced physically imposing players yet they have been useless at the world cup for over 25 years. The Scandinavian countries with their big tall players rarely do squat at the World Cup. USA with their Athletes didn't even qualify. Our loss comes down to Serbia being better on the day. We need to lick our wounds and reload. Its what friendles are for. Nigeria has never been known to be physically dominant. We used our strengths( Quick fast wing play) to our advantage.
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
ANC
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ANC »

bret- hart wrote:I'm sorry but this thread is dumb. We don't need basketball like players. We need players with good TECHNICAL abilities and tactical astuteness. Cameroon has big tall players yet we owned them back to back in the WCQs. Spain has short players and yet they won 3 major tournaments in the span of 4 years. Back to Cameroon, they have always produced physically imposing players yet they have been useless at the world cup for over 25 years. The Scandinavian countries with their big tall players rarely do squat at the World Cup. USA with their Athletes didn't even qualify. Our loss comes down to Serbia being better on the day. We need to lick our wounds and reload. Its what friendles are for. Nigeria has never been known to be physically dominant. We used our strengths( Quick fast wing play) to our advantage.

Nigeria has never been known to be tossed around like rag dolls. Even when Denmark whooped them 4-0, Taribo West, Uche Okechukwu, Oliseh, Kanu, Okocha etc, weren't pushed around like the Serbs and Poles did.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

ANC wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
ANC wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
ANC wrote:the only good short players ever to play well for Nigeria are Martins, ikpeba and Henry Nwosu. The Simons, Azubuike Okechukwus, the Musas, etc should not be invited ever again. Kai it was a thing of shame being pushed around by the Poles and now serbians.
what's your height?

irrelevant. Though i am taller than Edgar Davids, but the brother probably would have a greater fight in him than me...on the green grass. Its not simply about height...its an over simplification, i admit. But the SE needs size and she needs it like yesterday.
how tall are you?

I just googled Ikpeba's height, he is actually not short, though he appeared short when i last saw hi in person. My height is irrelevant.
how tall are you?
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
ANC
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ANC »

6'1
ANC
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ANC »

Bigpokey24 wrote:
ANC wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
ANC wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
what's your height?

how tall are you?

how tall are you?

And you?
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

ANC wrote:6'1
Thats kinda short bro...
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

ANC wrote:
bret- hart wrote:I'm sorry but this thread is dumb. We don't need basketball like players. We need players with good TECHNICAL abilities and tactical astuteness. Cameroon has big tall players yet we owned them back to back in the WCQs. Spain has short players and yet they won 3 major tournaments in the span of 4 years. Back to Cameroon, they have always produced physically imposing players yet they have been useless at the world cup for over 25 years. The Scandinavian countries with their big tall players rarely do squat at the World Cup. USA with their Athletes didn't even qualify. Our loss comes down to Serbia being better on the day. We need to lick our wounds and reload. Its what friendles are for. Nigeria has never been known to be physically dominant. We used our strengths( Quick fast wing play) to our advantage.

Nigeria has never been known to be tossed around like rag dolls. Even when Denmark whooped them 4-0, Taribo West, Uche Okechukwu, Oliseh, Kanu, Okocha etc, weren't pushed around like the Serbs and Poles did.

Maybe they were tossed like ragdolls cos they were having a bad day at the office. Our players are not as small as you and other alarmists here make them out to be. Like i said, i will rather have small nimble footballers like Spain have than big for nothing sumo wrestlers like Cameroon and Sweden.
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
ANC
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ANC »

maceo4 wrote:
Thats kinda short bro...

sure. I am no John Ogu or Uzoho
ANC
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ANC »

bret- hart wrote:
ANC wrote:

Maybe they were tossed like ragdolls cos they were having a bad day at the office. Our players are not as small as you and other alarmists here make them out to be. Like i said, i will rather have small nimble footballers like Spain have than big for nothing sumo wrestlers like Cameroon and Sweden.
Two bad "day" at the office?
wale1974
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wale1974 »

We lost one game and sofa coaches are all getting bent out of shape :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds!" - Bob Marley
ANC
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ANC »

wale1974 wrote:We lost one game and sofa coaches are all getting bent out of shape :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

You actually lost two games.
Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gotti »

maceo4 wrote:
Thats kinda short bro...
...and that's prolly Internet height. :D
#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY