Peru 3-1 Iceland

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Man Ataye
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Peru 3-1 Iceland

Post by Man Ataye »

greg wrote:
akamoke wrote:
greg wrote:This Icelandic team know how to do one thing really well: cross the ball and attack it during set pieces and open play. At our current state, SE na easy meat for them. True to God. I started watching the game expecting to see a one-dimensional team, but they are actually quite tricky using team work to create space for the open man i.e. they dribbu as a team. SE better improve fast at defending long balls into the box or this is surely 3 points for them at the WC.
Let me get this straight, Iceland lost 3-1 to Peru and we did 2-0 to Serbia yet you conclude we will fall to Iceland
If anything it just says a lot about the state of your mind rather than the state of the Eagles

Anyway, all will be settled on the field not in the mind of greg :P
Bros, with all due respect Nigeria is not yet as sharp and cohesive as Peru at this time, but that's besides the point. There is no point in the post above where I "concluded" that we will lose to them at the WC. Re-read with a clear head abeg. :D

The game on the field will reveal the sharpness & cohesion of teams. Peru is not that great
The wars fought in the world are only a reflection of the wars fought within people....