Just watched Brazil- Germany friendly

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Tobi17
Egg
Egg
Just watched Brazil- Germany friendly

Post by Tobi17 »

And saw top class defensive organization and transition to attack, man I was awed with envy.. Kai! Tito has indeed built a very well drilled Brazil team, a far cry from the shambles they were in 2014. Guys we seriously need to keep poaching the likes of Uduokhai, Torunarigha (yes let's kiss his a. s. s if we have to) Lookman, Tosin Olosunde (who has declared his interest to play for Nigeria) along with Ike Agbo, has Tammy Abraham come to his senses yet? Then the others like Onyekuru, Jordan Ibe(yes Iybe is in good form right now), Awoniyi etc... we badly need variety guys, cause if we stick to the same regular 11 players and expect consistent quality, then it's 3 and out for us!
Orion
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Just watched Brazil- Germany friendly

Post by Orion »

From the highlights I saw, it was Germany's 3rd team with a scattering of a few 1st team guys like Boateng and Kross. This is extreme experimentation by Germany so we can't take anything whatsoever from this game.
"I Think, Therefore I am" - Rene Descartes
chuks69
Egg
Egg

Post by chuks69 »

It was not Germany 3rd team, but second team with fringes of the first team.. That game should have ended goaless, if not for Kevin Trapp stupidity..
Tite adapted very well, by playing 4-3-3, two defensive MFs and a Central MF is Ferandihno.. When he played Russia, he only played a 1 DMf in Casmerio.. Tite made the required adjustment for a strong opponent..
afc##
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

We all know Germany doesn't take friendly matches seriously, when the tournament starts then you see the real ruthless Germany... the point of my post was to highlight the depth of quality these teams have(you can imagine how much quality a second string German team oozed), something our team seems to lack... we need those aforementioned foreign born Naija boys for depth, with the world cup approaching we have a better chance now.
Purity
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Purity »

Every team in Germany is strong..
Jesus didn't die so we could have religion. He died so we could have a deep, intimate, personal relationship with God.
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

The Germans will always be Germans, when world cup starts, they start playing like a brans new BMW!!
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

^And discipline with authority.
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

It is a friendly.
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Eaglezbeak »

I remember in 2001 Germany lost 5-1 at home to England in a qualifier only to reach the World Cup final the following year,I even remember them struggling at home in a friendly to China,they don’t panic like Nigerians they fix up!
WHAT SHALL BE SHALL BE SABI