Mikel wouldn’t had Save us stop being delusional

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

john12
Egg
Egg
Re: Mikel wouldn’t had Save us stop being delusional

Post by john12 »

This year, I am ready for everyone. If una like call me names, attack, insult me, I wouldn’t flinch. After our successful World Cup things would return back to normal. Rohr is still not inviting unknown players until World Cup is over. To all agents advocating for newer players you better return that money because rohr isn’t going to invite unknown players
john12
Egg
Egg

Post by john12 »

Maceo you mean to tell me that if his intentions wasn’t to insult me he couldn’t had sent a “PRIVATE MESSAGE”??? Common brother you know better
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

john12 wrote:Maceo you mean to tell me that if his intentions wasn’t to insult me he couldn’t had sent a “PRIVATE MESSAGE”??? Common brother you know better
But where is the insult? He didn't insult you, YOU took it as an insult. This is text over the internet how can you tell a person's tone or intention other than what they actually wrote, which contained no insult, AND he hasn't responded to any of your insults with insults, so clearly if his goal was to insult you once you went in on him it would have been no holds barred...
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
chendosplastic
Egg
Egg

Post by chendosplastic »

maceo4 wrote:
john12 wrote:Maceo you mean to tell me that if his intentions wasn’t to insult me he couldn’t had sent a “PRIVATE MESSAGE”??? Common brother you know better
But where is the insult? He didn't insult you, YOU took it as an insult. This is text over the internet how can you tell a person's tone or intention other than what they actually wrote, which contained no insult, AND he hasn't responded to any of your insults with insults, so clearly if his goal was to insult you once you went in on him it would have been no holds barred...
Wisdom. :clap:
"The history book on the shelf is always repeating itself" - ABBA.
"Facts, Logic, truth is the way....stop ranting via emotions; seeing things through the prism of ethnicity is comfortable but ultimately a road to perdition." - airwolex.
john12
Egg
Egg

Post by john12 »

What language is "Mikel wouldn’t had Save us stop being delusional"?

With due respect to the intended substance, "wouldn’t had Save us" is the kind of atrocious English I don't want anybody's child reading on CE. Forumers, English no be our first language abeg, so make we feel free to knack Pidgin when in doubt! ‘Polly’

Wouldn’t had save us is the kind of atrocious English I don’t want anybody child reading on Cyber eagles?? Maceo you honestly don’t think this is CONDESCENDING or INSULTING? In addition to it, he now says that “English no be our first language so make we feel free to knack pidgin. The thread was in broken English so whats he trying to convey?? He answered his point
waka-man
Egg
Egg

Post by waka-man »

Abeg you guys should lay off this John12 guy O! Looks like the yabs are getting to him. Yes, he blows fantastic fuse and makes incoherent arguments, but surely there’s room for all sorts here :taunt: :lol: :rotf:
-------------------------------------------
MY NAME IS WAKA-MAN, and YES, I AM A CHELSEA FAN. Please don't hate me - I was fan when David Ellery dashed Cantona two penalties as Man U beat us 4-0 in the FA Cup final. So I've paid my dues.
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

john12 wrote:This year, I am ready for everyone. If una like call me names, attack, insult me, I wouldn’t flinch. After our successful World Cup things would return back to normal. Rohr is still not inviting unknown players until World Cup is over. To all agents advocating for newer players you better return that money because rohr isn’t going to invite unknown players
Yawn!
danfo driver quotes:
"Great! Now it begins." - Jan 25, 2024
-
Cellular quotes:
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016

© The YeyeMan 2024
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.
9jaMan
Egg
Egg

Post by 9jaMan »

waka-man wrote:Abeg you guys should lay off this John12 guy O! Looks like the yabs are getting to him. Yes, he blows fantastic fuse and makes incoherent arguments, but surely there’s room for all sorts here :taunt: :lol: :rotf:

Very true, besides grammer no be our language o, Musa's agent abeg continues o jare