Mikel wouldn’t had Save us stop being delusional

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

john12
Egg
Egg
Mikel wouldn’t had Save us stop being delusional

Post by john12 »

The problem with super eagles unpatriotic fans is their delusional mentality. These guys would insult NFf for not scheduling friendlies but when friendlies are scheduled, they cannot even support their team by purchasing tickets. Imagine Serbia had more fans than us yesterday. Disgrace! Anyway, like I have being saying numerous times super eagles are just an average team. Most of our players perform at backwater leagues therefore you shouldn’t expect these guys to be magicians and beat everyone. My caps to rohr for even defeating Algeria, Cameroon, Argentina and Poland with such average players. If you believe that a Backwater league player was going to be the difference yesterday then you’re delusional. Once again, stop overhyping your team then insulting them when expectations aren’t met. For example, Croatia and Argentina has better rated players than us but Nigerians expect to beat Those 2 teams irrespective of Nigeria weaknesses. As for me, I will support super eagles and hope that we beat Croatia and Argentina however, even if we lose, it shouldn’t be a surprise. Stop being DELUSIONAL stop being ENTITLED support your TEAM.
Say no To #SHAMELESSAGENTS
no more #UNKNOWNPLAYERS until World Cup is over.
#TEAMNIGERIA4ever
marutimon
Egg
Egg
Re: Mikel wouldn’t had Save us stop being delusional

Post by marutimon »

Reading Cybereagles and Super Eagles fans is like dating a manic-depressive woman...
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

It is a friendly, it is a friendly.
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

You are the delusional one calling people.
Only one team will win the world cup but that doesn't mean every team going to world cup should not dream of win it.
Since when you start compare club football with national team football?
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.

Post by Cellular »

john12 wrote:The problem with super eagles unpatriotic fans is their delusional mentality. These guys would insult NFf for not scheduling friendlies but when friendlies are scheduled, they cannot even support their team by purchasing tickets. Imagine Serbia had more fans than us yesterday. Disgrace! Anyway, like I have being saying numerous times super eagles are just an average team. Most of our players perform at backwater leagues therefore you shouldn’t expect these guys to be magicians and beat everyone. My caps to rohr for even defeating Algeria, Cameroon, Argentina and Poland with such average players. If you believe that a Backwater league player was going to be the difference yesterday then you’re delusional. Once again, stop overhyping your team then insulting them when expectations aren’t met. For example, Croatia and Argentina has better rated players than us but Nigerians expect to beat Those 2 teams irrespective of Nigeria weaknesses. As for me, I will support super eagles and hope that we beat Croatia and Argentina however, even if we lose, it shouldn’t be a surprise. Stop being DELUSIONAL stop being ENTITLED support your TEAM.
#TEAMNIGERIA4ever
This ish you just wrote has nothing to do with your header.

Musa, your client, would have had a better game with Mikel playing as he seems to be the only one capable of laying off a pass to him.

And don't let me get started on the pass Onazi laid for him against Poland which he fluffed in his usual manner.

Musa is the new Ogba na Chance...
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

...can't cry more than the bereaved!

Well done is better than well said!!!
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

Cellular wrote:
john12 wrote:The problem with super eagles unpatriotic fans is their delusional mentality. These guys would insult NFf for not scheduling friendlies but when friendlies are scheduled, they cannot even support their team by purchasing tickets. Imagine Serbia had more fans than us yesterday. Disgrace! Anyway, like I have being saying numerous times super eagles are just an average team. Most of our players perform at backwater leagues therefore you shouldn’t expect these guys to be magicians and beat everyone. My caps to rohr for even defeating Algeria, Cameroon, Argentina and Poland with such average players. If you believe that a Backwater league player was going to be the difference yesterday then you’re delusional. Once again, stop overhyping your team then insulting them when expectations aren’t met. For example, Croatia and Argentina has better rated players than us but Nigerians expect to beat Those 2 teams irrespective of Nigeria weaknesses. As for me, I will support super eagles and hope that we beat Croatia and Argentina however, even if we lose, it shouldn’t be a surprise. Stop being DELUSIONAL stop being ENTITLED support your TEAM.
#TEAMNIGERIA4ever

Musa, your client, would have had a better game with Mikel playing as he seems to be the only one capable of laying off a pass to him.

And don't let me get started on the pass Onazi laid for him against Poland which he fluffed in his usual manner.

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: nothing he writes makes any sense. This is no different.
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

#TEAMNIGERIA4ever
NONSENSE.........................
"Today we remember Nigeria and Africa football legend, Late Coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi who passed on, on june 7th 2016. Thank you for the memories ‘The Big Boss.’ We can never forget you"............Kanu Nwankwo
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

nobody should give this joker any password
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
9jaMan
Egg
Egg

Post by 9jaMan »

metalalloy wrote:
Cellular wrote:
#TEAMNIGERIA4ever

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

9jaMan wrote:
metalalloy wrote:
Cellular wrote:
#TEAMNIGERIA4ever

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Op your thread title English nah fire
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

John12 please stick to exposing agents and harassing the, you are doing a damn fine job at that. By the way when people clamor for Mikel, no one is saying we cannot lose or we are guaranteed a win, rather it is a simple his presence makes the team better and gives the team a better chance at having a go. It is that simple!
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
john12
Egg
Egg

Post by john12 »

Oloye you have a good point but I personally believe that people were overreacting after those friendlies. In my mind, the team did well by beating Poland (6th) ranked team and losing to Serbia and I feel like mentioning Mikel as a possible difference maker against Poland was disrespectful to the boys gallant performance. Mike is a good player but if you think a Chinese league player would had made a big difference against Serbia then you’re wrong. Its just a friendly game you win and lose some idk why people are panicking
Polly
Egg
Egg

Post by Polly »

#TEAMNIGERIA4ever
What language is "Mikel wouldn’t had Save us stop being delusional"?

With due respect to the intended substance, "wouldn’t had Save us" is the kind of atrocious English I don't want anybody's child reading on CE. Forumers, English no be our first language abeg, so make we feel free to knack Pidgin when in doubt!
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

john12 wrote:Oloye you have a good point but I personally believe that people were overreacting after those friendlies. In my mind, the team did well by beating Poland (6th) ranked team and losing to Serbia and I feel like mentioning Mikel as a possible difference maker against Poland was disrespectful to the boys gallant performance. Mike is a good player but if you think a Chinese league player would had made a big difference against Serbia then you’re wrong. Its just a friendly game you win and lose some idk why people are panicking
Why focus on the score with respect to the Poland game, then say we shouldn't focus on the score for the Serbia game? Be consistent, the score/win doesn't really matter, people here are more focused on our overall performance not the score, and in both games our attack was very blunt and the transition from defense to attack was poor. That is a fact backed up by stats. What's also troubling is that we were poor on defending set pieces in both games. These are things we need to work on and Mikel can help with all of these deficiencies. He helps our transition to attack and feeding attacking players and can also chip in with goals. He also helps defending set pieces with his height and aerial ability. And is also the leader of the team, so regardless of where he plays his club footie he is very influential to our young team.
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
john12
Egg
Egg

Post by john12 »

Polly, there is nothing wrong with saying “Mikel wouldn’t had save us” abeg sharrap your dirty mouth. If you have nothing to contribute to the thread then GTFOH. I cannot stand people like you that always want to belittle other people.you comprehended the message that I was conveying so don’t distract the thread. Mechionu gi joor onye iberibe
Last edited by john12 on Fri Mar 30, 2018 4:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Polly
Egg
Egg

Post by Polly »

john12 wrote:Polly, there is nothing wrong with saying “Mikel wouldn’t had save us” abeg sharrap your dirty mouth. If you have nothing to contribute to the thread then GTFOH. I cannot stand people are you that always want to belittle other people.you comprehended the message that I was conveying so don’t distract the thread. Mechionu gi joor onye iberibe
There is everything wrong with “Mikel wouldn’t had save us.” I don't want our young children reading awful English just because I want to be polite to you or because you think you have something very important to say. I am not belittling you, but you don't have to say it in English.

As I have suggested, you can write in Pidgin, or as you have just implemented, in Igbo (and No, I am not Igbo).
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

mods

please do something about the thread title....else i will stay away

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

They did not CEDIS coming
Naira Did We :rotf: :rotf:

john12
Egg
Egg

Post by john12 »

What sort of nonsense is this? Can you 2 goats GTFOH if you have nothing meaningful to say. Tfco, how can you tell mods to do something about the title when it’s clearly written and doesn’t break forum rules? Let’s assume the title was in broken English would you ask for a change in title?? I cannot stand despicable, condescending individuals like you 2 that likes to derail thread. At the end of the day, if you can’t comprehend or dislikes a thread then just IGNORE. But to suggest modifying a thread header when it doesn’t break forum rules is CONDESCENDING. Polly, consider this thread as “BROKEN ENGLISH” and leave me alone as for that midget you better go and drink protein.
Robotnik
Egg
Egg

Post by Robotnik »

"Mikel wouldn't have saved us"

Yes, to a certain extent, he would have saved us. The team dynamics would have changed. He would have brought a calming presence in the middle. That much i know. From math/stats the more time you have one the ball the less time your opponents have on it. The number of chances they create is reduced and so is the probability or likelihood of scoring.
Polly
Egg
Egg

Post by Polly »

john12 wrote:What sort of nonsense is this? Can you 2 goats GTFOH if you have nothing meaningful to say. Tfco, how can you tell mods to do something about the title when it’s clearly written and doesn’t break forum rules? Let’s assume the title was in broken English would you ask for a change in title?? I cannot stand despicable, condescending individuals like you 2 that likes to derail thread. At the end of the day, if you can’t comprehend or dislikes a thread then just IGNORE. But to suggest modifying a thread header when it doesn’t break forum rules is CONDESCENDING. Polly, consider this thread as “BROKEN ENGLISH” and leave me alone as for that midget you better go and drink protein.
Not once have I insulted you, but you have called me names and insulted me at least twice.

All I have said is that our children should not have to be confronted with bad language simply because they want to follow Nigerian soccer. Why not just edit the title (or indicate it is in "Broken English" which it evidently is not)?

And oh, tfco, kindly do let us know how that protein tastes!
john12
Egg
Egg

Post by john12 »

You must be retarded if you think what you originally said isn’t CONDESCENDING nor INSULTING. Before responding to a thread, ask yourself
1, is he breaking forum rules?
2, do I have any meaningful suggestions to contribute?
If none of the above align with you then “SHUT UP” in addition to it, if you genuinely had good intentions about kids looking at this thread you should had sent me a “PRIVATE MESSAGE” anything contrary is trying to publicly Taunt Me. So don’t claim your intentions were harmless. i don’t think kids intellectual ability will be affected if everyone can express themselves coherently and One person cannot
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

john12 wrote:You must be retarded if you think what you originally said isn’t CONDESCENDING nor INSULTING. Before responding to a thread, ask yourself
1, is he breaking forum rules?
2, do I have any meaningful suggestions to contribute?
If none of the above align with you then “SHUT UP” in addition to it, if you genuinely had good intentions about kids looking at this thread you should had sent me a “PRIVATE MESSAGE” anything contrary is trying to publicly Taunt Me. So don’t claim your intentions were harmless. i don’t think kids intellectual ability will be affected if everyone can express themselves coherently and One person cannot
Dude, this says more about you, that someone is simply correcting you and you take it as an insult. There was no insult and he said 'with all due respect'. You somehow took it as an insult and seems your defense mechanism is to lash out when all you had to do was correct your wrong usage of the English language and keep it moving. It is clearly a distraction to whatever you want to discuss in this thread, and if you actually want to have the discussion without distractions you would change it so the focus is on the content of you thread. But you are clearly more invested in slinging insults, as has become the norm on this board....so oh well...
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!