Re: Vincent Enyeama

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Re: Vincent Enyeama

Post by Cito »

metalalloy wrote:
Ugbowo wrote:Ppl forgot Pinnick went to France to beg Enyeama to reconsider and he said NO. A lot of emissaries have been sent to him and his answer has been the same.

He's now using his social media to play mind games with the fans. Nonsense.

You have been asked many time to post the "mind games" you are seeing. Are you incapable of doing that? Are you playing mind games right now? :D
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

Ugbowo wrote:All of you have access and have seen the same videos. It's public viewing.

That's exactly why you are here asking for him.

I'm not saying anything secret. :roll: :roll: :roll:

Which is why we are asking you to show us what it is that we are missing, yet you appear to be incapable of doing so.
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
Ugbowo
Egg
Egg

Post by Ugbowo »

metalalloy wrote:
Ugbowo wrote:All of you have access and have seen the same videos. It's public viewing.

Which is why we are asking you to show us what it is that we are missing, yet you appear to be incapable of doing so.
Yea because you are incapable of reading between the lines I should spell it out for you.

Vince knows exactly what he's doing and the ppl that matter know too.
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

Ugbowo wrote:
metalalloy wrote:

Yea because you are incapable of reading between the lines I should spell it out for you.

The fact that you are the only person that is "reading through the lines" should be of great concern to you.
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
Ugbowo
Egg
Egg

Post by Ugbowo »

metalalloy wrote:
Ugbowo wrote:
metalalloy wrote:

The fact that you are the only person that is "reading through the lines" should be of great concern to you.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

You obviously know nothing about me.

Make una leave am like that.
Obong
Egg
Egg

Post by Obong »

pajimoh wrote:
Obong wrote:
Ugbowo wrote:
Odas wrote:
Ugbowo wrote:What I hate the most about this saga is Enyeama's coded social media behavior that is causing all this talk. He shows his little videos and put his little sub texts on it knowing fully well that the onus is on him if he wants to return. Talk about a drama queen! Unnecessary theatrics and frankly immature behavior.

KEEP THIS GUY AWAY FROM THE SE!!!! I beg you.
I don't know how these things works, but what happens if Enyeama 'crashes' the camp? That is, though without an invitation, calls and talk to the coach before coming - at his expense? Will he NOT be welcomed?
Oloye has practically spelled out what some already knew that Vincent has been asked to notify the NFF when he is ready to come back. As far as they are concerned he is retired. So instead of notifying them, he plays his little games with his social media page and cause the fans to go beserk over his non invitation with the current issue we face. I know for a fact if Ikeme was healthy and doing good, all those training videos from Vincent will be NON EXISTENT!

If you cant see this man for what he really is....A PETTY SCORNED MAN....then na your own shelenge be that.

Please keep him out of the SE.
So, now, players get to play for the Super Eagles by "notifying" the NFF. Oya, Oloye, notify the Ogas at the Glass House. Ekong and Balogun need a good back-up. Na Wa.
Chief Obong. The NFF stopped calling Vincent because he informed them he's retired. The same with Yobo and all the other retirees. If he wants to be considered as available then he need to publicly states his availability or communicate it to the relevant authorities (not owngoal by the way).
This is not a situation of just writing to a player or a club. He was part of the fabric but removed himself and the NFF respected his decision
Pajimoh, Due process is sacrosanct and Enyeama should even invoke it. He does not need to stand at Tinubu Square with a loudspeaker to announce his return to the Super Eagles. Rohr has referred to him as part of the team ad nauseam. I think it is only fair to invite him formally. It's up to Rohr. Let me restate. In May, invite Enyeama along with Uzoho, Ezenwa,, Akpeyi and Ajiboye. Let the best three go to Russia. Let the best of the lot be #1. Sjmple.
"WE ARE THE SUPER EAGLES!!!"
bully12
Egg
Egg

Post by bully12 »

Honestly I'm absolutely flabbergasted with all these hullabaloo . It seems to some people Enyema is the pancea to all the problems confronting this team . My question is all the years he was manning our post what did SE accomplished ? Was it not one heartbreaker to another most often Enyema contributed prodigiously to the numerous failures. Please the guy is retired and should remain retired.
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

bully12 wrote:Honestly I'm absolutely flabbergasted with all these hullabaloo . It seems to some people Enyema is the pancea to all the problems confronting this team . My question is all the years he was manning our post what did SE accomplished ? Was it not one heartbreaker to another most often Enyema contributed prodigiously to the numerous failures. Please the guy is retired and should remain retired.
Why are clowns never tired of flaunting their..................

idiocy :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
"Today we remember Nigeria and Africa football legend, Late Coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi who passed on, on june 7th 2016. Thank you for the memories ‘The Big Boss.’ We can never forget you"............Kanu Nwankwo
iworo
Egg
Egg

Post by iworo »

Phillip Ejimadu Nigerian goalkeeper called up by USA U-20 team

[/video]

[/video]
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

iworo wrote:Phillip Ejimadu Nigerian goalkeeper called up by USA U-20 team

[/video]

[/video]
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
"Today we remember Nigeria and Africa football legend, Late Coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi who passed on, on june 7th 2016. Thank you for the memories ‘The Big Boss.’ We can never forget you"............Kanu Nwankwo
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

[/video]

[/video]
Bobo no fit hold ball?
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

pajimoh wrote:

[/video]

[/video]
Bobo no fit hold ball?
I was going to say that too. He made routine saves...good to see a young keeper getting the basics right. But he needs more work on his ball handling ,the way he was dropping every shot in dangerous places shows the work that still needs to be done. We can keep an eye on him for the future he looks nore assured for his age. There is more to come from the lad.
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho