Re: Vincent Enyeama

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

I have opened a new thread to discuss our goalkeeping position regarding the possibility of recalling Vincent Enyeama.
On CE when forum members take a position, other options or superior argument/logic is closed. This could be due to ego or stubbornness or both. We have a goalkeeping crisis and despite Francis Uzoho 's potentials, it is obvious he is not ready to be Number 1 at the WC. Successive coaches at his club recognize this fact and that is why he is playing in the 2nd team rather than the main team. I doubt if there is any of the 36 teams going to the WC will go with a rookie goalkeeper. It is obvious that other teams in our group already know we have an inexperienced keeper and would be looking at capitalizing on his naivety. The pressure of 180 million Nigerians should not be put on Uzoho's young shoulders. He should be allowed to develop without being rushed as a disastrous WC could derail his promising career just like it did to Ogbeche in 2002.
In the best interest of Nigeria, I believe it is time to recall Enyeama. If he was an outfield player, I wouldn't advocate for his recall as he is playing for Lille reserves in the 4th tier. However, as a goalkeeper, playing regularly will bring back his sharpness and he would be match fit. Both Enyeama and Uzoho are playing for their club's reserves but experience gives Enyeama the edge. Cameroon's goalkeeper, Ondoa, keeps for Seville's 2nd team, Sevilla Athletico in the Spanish 2nd tier and despite not even playing regularly for that team won the 2017 CAN with Cameroon.
Desperate times call for desperate measures and I think it is time to recall Enyeama and avoid the repeat of 1998, when Peter Rufai was called up in the last minute.
I am happy
naijaguy
Egg
Egg
Re: Re: Vincent Enyeama

Post by naijaguy »

Stop wasting your time.
Enyeama's time with the Eagles as a goalkeeper is over. He can only return as a coach and that will be in the furure.The earlier you realise this, the better for you.
I am just and Ordinary guy being used by an extraordinary God.
Ayo Akinfe
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Ayo Akinfe »

Do you know what shape Enyeama is in at the moment? If we call him back and he is in a worse shape than Rufai was in 98, what then?
truetalk
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by truetalk »

My response to Damunk on the same issue. Making the GK position stronger should not be all about Enyeama.

No SE fan with a decent knowledge of the game will think that we are all set with the GK position.

The problem with you and others championing for Enyeama is that, that is all you are doing. You are not suggesting ways to improve the GK position.

A lot of people have said (with valid reasons) that having Enyeama in camp will make the team worse. I was around the team a lot during qualifiers and I can tell you that this is Mikel's team. The signal the coach is giving is that the pecking order is the Coach, Mikel & the troops. It is interesting that the former and Vice Captains have recently started on the bench, or might not make the team. Bringing Enyeama back might upset that fabric. Check out Mikel's body language when Rohr's was asked about this after Cameroon.

Secondly, Vince said he could not sit on the bench with the SE, as it would cost him his job with his club. The club job is mostly gone. Is he now willing to seat on the bench if he is deemed to be the 2nd or 3rd best available keeper?

Third, there are options that I believe are better than some of the guys in camp. Why the focus on Vince and not these guys. Pre SA match, I mentioned David Nwolokor, Femi Thomas and Francis Uzoho as options that were better than the 3 Keepers in camp for that game (Akpeyi, Alampasu & Ezenwa). Do you guys not know about these keepers. Nobody is talking about Philip Ejimadu who is about to be snatched by the US, right under our noses. How come it is all about Vince to you guys?

BTW, I doubt than Vince will emerge among the top 3 if the pool is opened up to 6 of these, based on current form, without even considering the baggage he brings.

So, there is a clear distinction between calling for Enyeama's return and asking for an improvement of the SE GK position with a view to making the team better.

You guys don't seem to get that.
smartbrother
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by smartbrother »

I don’t understand the thinking in dropping akpeyi and ezenwa for a 19 yr old who plays division 3 football
Why take such a gamble at this stage
Even if he overcomes his nerves and cuts out the calamitous errors he doesn’t seem particularly good in the air or capable of commanding his area
As for enywama no thanks
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

Dammy wrote:I have opened a new thread to discuss our goalkeeping position regarding the possibility of recalling Vincent Enyeama.
On CE when forum members take a position, other options or superior argument/logic is closed. This could be due to ego or stubbornness or both. We have a goalkeeping crisis and despite Francis Uzoho 's potentials, it is obvious he is not ready to be Number 1 at the WC. Successive coaches at his club recognize this fact and that is why he is playing in the 2nd team rather than the main team. I doubt if there is any of the 36 teams going to the WC will go with a rookie goalkeeper. It is obvious that other teams in our group already know we have an inexperienced keeper and would be looking at capitalizing on his naivety. The pressure of 180 million Nigerians should not be put on Uzoho's young shoulders. He should be allowed to develop without being rushed as a disastrous WC could derail his promising career just like it did to Ogbeche in 2002.
In the best interest of Nigeria, I believe it is time to recall Enyeama. If he was an outfield player, I wouldn't advocate for his recall as he is playing for Lille reserves in the 4th tier. However, as a goalkeeper, playing regularly will bring back his sharpness and he would be match fit. Both Enyeama and Uzoho are playing for their club's reserves but experience gives Enyeama the edge. Cameroon's goalkeeper, Ondoa, keeps for Seville's 2nd team, Sevilla Athletico in the Spanish 2nd tier and despite not even playing regularly for that team won the 2017 CAN with Cameroon.
Desperate times call for desperate measures and I think it is time to recall Enyeama and avoid the repeat of 1998, when Peter Rufai was called up in the last minute.
(Shouting): John12, bring your gun quick. I don spot another agent hiding in the CE everglades :tic:
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

Ayo Akinfe wrote:Do you know what shape Enyeama is in at the moment? If we call him back and he is in a worse shape than Rufai was in 98, what then?
Even if he's in your shape, some would still consider him better than Apkere yi, Uzoho and Ezenwa :sneaky:
Ayo Akinfe
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Ayo Akinfe »

smartbrother wrote:I don’t understand the thinking in dropping akpeyi and ezenwa for a 19 yr old who plays division 3 football
Even if he overcomes his nerves and cuts out the calamitous errors he doesn’t seem particularly good in the air or capable of commanding his area
As for enywama no thanks

Akpeyi and Ezenwa are not among our top six goalkeepers in Nigetia. They have no business in the Eagles camp!
papilo
Egg
Egg

Post by papilo »

Dammy wrote:I have opened a new thread to discuss our goalkeeping position regarding the possibility of recalling Vincent Enyeama.
Way too risky to call him up now. The best time to assess him would have been the Poland and Serbia games. Unfortunately he was not invited. That ship has sailed now. I agree Uzoho isn't ready to be first choice at the world cup but the truth is he is better that those we have at the moment.
yes o
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.

Post by Cellular »

Ayo Akinfe wrote:Do you know what shape Enyeama is in at the moment? If we call him back and he is in a worse shape than Rufai was in 98, what then?
Rufai was on vacation.

Enyeama is not!

He is not sitting on his couch somewhere or a beach drinking mojitos.

Enyeama is better than all the current options. He is a better shot stopper, better organizer of his defense, reads the game better, inspires his team and has a better command of his area. And no, he is not infallible... but based on the current options we have he is more than capable.

What I have been saying all this while is that he should be invited and appraised up close by the coaches.

The psychology of playing a team with a suspect goalie is that strikers will be "trying their luck" as opposed to when you are playing against a good goalie where strikers have to try a perfect shot... the hesitation and waiting to strike the perfect shot gives your defenders (defense) an opportunity to recover. There's an added benefit of the trust a defender has that he has a competent goalkeeper behind him... that trust is very important. No second guessing the Keeper when he calls you off or gives you direction.
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

...can't cry more than the bereaved!

Well done is better than well said!!!
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.

Post by Cellular »

smartbrother wrote:I don’t understand the thinking in dropping akpeyi and ezenwa for a 19 yr old who plays division 3 football
As for enywama no thanks
A cone is better than Akpeyi. Playing with a field player in goal is better than Akpeyi.

Ezenwa is a good shot stopper but a horrible goalie. He lacks fundamentals of the position.

As for Uzoho, the potential is there. But his poor command of his area and his indecisiveness worries me. Didn't go to the game but couldn't hear him barking orders to this backline or organizing them properly. I think he belongs on the team but not as a starter.

Of the four Keepers I have seen thus far, Ajiboye is actually the best of the lot.
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

...can't cry more than the bereaved!

Well done is better than well said!!!
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

Cellular wrote:
Rufai was on vacation.

Enyeama is not!

Enyeama is better than all the current options. He is a better shot stopper, better organizer of his defense, reads the game better, inspires his team and has a better command of his area. And no, he is not infallible... but based on the current options we have he is more than capable.

What I have been saying all this while is that he should be invited and appraised up close by the coaches.

The psychology of playing a team with a suspect goalie is that strikers will be "trying their luck" as opposed to when you are playing against a good goalie where strikers have to try a perfect shot... the hesitation and waiting to strike the perfect shot gives your defenders (defense) an opportunity to recover. There's an added benefit of the trust a defender has that he has a competent goalkeeper behind him... that trust is very important. No second guessing the Keeper when he calls you off or gives you direction.
Rufai was on vacation at seasons end after playing competitive matches for his team. Vincent has not played a single competitive match in over 9 months. That's not even a vacation, it's hibernation :tic:
Ayo Akinfe
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Ayo Akinfe »

Cellular wrote:
Rufai was on vacation.

Enyeama is not!

You want to see the Enyeama of 2014 in 2018. This is not PlayStation where form is constant and eternal.

The Vincent Enyeama you want to see is gone forever. Even Vince himself will tell you that.
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

truetalk wrote:My response to Damunk on the same issue. Making the GK position stronger should not be all about Enyeama.

No SE fan with a decent knowledge of the game will think that we are all set with the GK position.

The problem with you and others championing for Enyeama is that, that is all you are doing. You are not suggesting ways to improve the GK position.

A lot of people have said (with valid reasons) that having Enyeama in camp will make the team worse. I was around the team a lot during qualifiers and I can tell you that this is Mikel's team. The signal the coach is giving is that the pecking order is the Coach, Mikel & the troops. It is interesting that the former and Vice Captains have recently started on the bench, or might not make the team. Bringing Enyeama back might upset that fabric. Check out Mikel's body language when Rohr's was asked about this after Cameroon.[/color][/b].
This is sheer speculation served over and over as confirmed fact.
Enyeama is a senior player. Everyone recognizes this. He is not coming in as captain or even vice-captain. Our culture recognizes and respects age and experience but we are not slaves to it.
When Xtian Chukwu became the SE captain at his relatively young age I am sure there were far older players under him in his team. Its no big deal.
Despite what you guys insist on pushing, Enyeama is not a 'disruptive influence' and I am sure there is mutual respect between Enyeama and Mikel and other senior team members
Nobody has done a secret poll to find what the players themselves think of the current goalkeeping situation. The results may surprise you. Players want a goalie they can rely on. It is absolutely crucial.
You are suggesting with a degree of certainty that they'd rather stick with the current situation. That again is a massive assumption you are making.
Secondly, Vince said he could not sit on the bench with the SE, as it would cost him his job with his club. The club job is mostly gone. Is he now willing to seat on the bench if he is deemed to be the 2nd or 3rd best available keeper?
Not true and part of the false narrative being pushed to unsuspecting observers IMHO.
What I read him say was that he wanted to justify his invitation and if he wasn't good enough, he shouldn't be in camp. Typical bad Nigeria reporting has led to many interpretations of his various reported comments and people have adjusted to suit their POV accordingly. Bench warming being bad for his image is true. Wanting to get an automatic start in an attempt to avoid this is NOT what I have read him say, but that is the narrative being pushed.
Third, there are options that I believe are better than some of the guys in camp. Why the focus on Vince and not these guys. Pre SA match, I mentioned David Nwolokor, Femi Thomas and Francis Uzoho as options that were better than the 3 Keepers in camp for that game (Akpeyi, Alampasu & Ezenwa). Do you guys not know about these keepers. Nobody is talking about Philip Ejimadu who is about to be snatched by the US, right under our noses.
There are always 'options' but what quality of option do they offer? We've been hearing about Femi Thomas for instance FOR YEARS; but NOT ONE COACH has felt him worthy of invitation. It's not just Rohr. You think you're the only one that knows about these other keepers? There's a reason they've not been approached and it isn't always about 'dropology'. :)
How come it is all about Vince to you guys?
Because he has proven himself time and time again at the very top level. Simple.
Fitness aside, everything else is sentiment.
BTW, I doubt than Vince will emerge among the top 3 if the pool is opened up to 6 of these, based on current form, without even considering the baggage he brings.
That excess baggage claim again. :D
Can't you guys just make your case on merit and leave all sentiment aside?
So, there is a clear distinction between calling for Enyeama's return and asking for an improvement of the SE GK position with a view to making the team better.
You guys don't seem to get that
We'll just all have to agree to disagree on who gets it and who doesn't.
At least we can agree on one thing: we all want the best for the team. :thumb:
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

Ayo Akinfe wrote:
Cellular wrote:
Rufai was on vacation.

Enyeama is not!

You want to see the Enyeama of 2014 in 2018. This is not PlayStation where form is constant and eternal.

The Vincent Enyeama you want to see is gone forever. Even Vince himself will tell you that.
Isnt that exactly what we are doing with Ahmed Musa and Mikel Obi?
BOTH have suffered 'devaluation of their Naira' yet are in the mix, one being captain.
Abi wetin you dey talk sef? :idea:
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

Cellular wrote:
Rufai was on vacation.

Enyeama is not!

What WE ALL have been saying all this while is that he should be invited and appraised up close by the coaches.

Das'all!!!!
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Rather than spamming the cyber space with these we need Enyama articles, why not send a letter to Enyeama to come out of retirement. What am are missing here? Did the man announce he is no longer retired and the management of the team refused to extend an invitation? The last time i checked , Enyeama not being in the team had nothing to do with wether we on this forum want him or nothing....the ball was passed to his side for months now and the team management have been waiting for him to send it back.

I am sorry Dammy my buddy ,this is a waste of time flogging an arguement that makes no addition to solving the issue.

The decision to come back os Enyama's to make, whether he would be acceptes or not , whetherr it is welcome or not by folks here have no bearing on what os on the ground.

The first question that demands an answer is...has Enyama said he is ready to come back? If the answer is no,then please those who want him back should invest quality time gathering their thoughts in a letter and send it to Vincent....it makes more sense, adds more value and a right step towards finding a perceived solution than jaw jawing on the cyberspace.
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

oloye wrote:Rather than spamming the cyber space with these we need Enyama articles, why not send a letter to Enyeama to come out of retirement. What am are missing here? Did the man announce he is no longer retired and the management of the team refused to extend an invitation? The last time i checked , Enyeama not being in the team had nothing to do with wether we on this forum want him or nothing....the ball was passed to his side for months now and the team management have been waiting for him to send it back.

I am sorry Dammy my buddy ,this is a waste of time flogging an arguement that makes no addition to solving the issue.

The decision to come back os Enyama's to make, whether he would be acceptes or not , whetherr it is welcome or not by folks here have no bearing on what os on the ground.

The first question that demands an answer is...has Enyama said he is ready to come back? If the answer is no,then please those who want him back should invest quality time gathering their thoughts in a letter and send it to Vincent....it makes more sense, adds more value and a right step towards finding a perceived solution than jaw jawing on the cyberspace.
Oloye, the fans' debate has been long and emotional and even tho we nor get any other work :D , we can still all be forgiven for missing some crucial bits of information.
Plus, unless we are 'Inner Caucusians', we do not know what is going on behind the scenes.

Enyeama is no longer in 'retirement' from the SE if you read between the lines.
All those his twitter images and quotes are sending coded messages to us the fans.
And I can bet my mortgage he has a regular, direct line to Rohr. :idea:
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

There are so many closed minds on CE, unwilling to re-evaluate a situation even when it is obvious that a reassessment is needed.
Some can call me an agent without even evaluating my comments but at least they cannot call me his townsman like they do to Obong and Imeh.
I am a concerned Nigerian and the SE belongs to Nigeria and not Mikel as some are suggesting. It is a team for the best Nigerian players and not any individual player's monopoly.
The ship has not sailed and we have almost 3 months and 3 friendlies to assess Enyeama. A goalkeeping coach can be sent to work with him just like was done for Uzoho. Enyeama's exclusion from the first team at Lille was not a sporting or technical decision. The motive was to remove the high earners and reduce the wage bill, a move that has backfired if the recent fans protests is anything to go by.
Enyeama is not hibernating but has started playing games for the reserves in the 4th division. So it is incorrect to compare him with Rufai in 2008. Rufai in 1994 was not getting any playing time in Holland with Go Ahead Eagles of Deventer but he was recalled after a public clamour and he picked the starting shirt ahead of Wilfred Agbonavbare, who was one of the best goalkeepers in Spain and Alloy Agu. The situation we have today is precarious and a stitch in time saves nine. I Don talk my own!
I am happy
truetalk
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by truetalk »

Damunk wrote:
truetalk wrote:My response to Damunk on the same issue. Making the GK position stronger should not be all about Enyeama.

A lot of people have said (with valid reasons) that having Enyeama in camp will make the team worse. I was around the team a lot during qualifiers and I can tell you that this is Mikel's team. The signal the coach is giving is that the pecking order is the Coach, Mikel & the troops. It is interesting that the former and Vice Captains have recently started on the bench, or might not make the team. Bringing Enyeama back might upset that fabric. Check out Mikel's body language when Rohr's was asked about this after Cameroon.[/color][/b].
This is sheer speculation served over and over as confirmed fact.
Enyeama is a senior player. Everyone recognizes this. He is not coming in as captain or even vice-captain. Our culture recognizes and respects age and experience but we are not slaves to it.
When Xtian Chukwu became the SE captain at his relatively young age I am sure there were far older players under him in his team. Its no big deal.
Despite what you guys insist on pushing, Enyeama is not a 'disruptive influence' and I am sure there is mutual respect between Enyeama and Mikel and other senior team members
Nobody has done a secret poll to find what the players themselves think of the current goalkeeping situation. The results may surprise you. Players want a goalie they can rely on. It is absolutely crucial.
You are suggesting with a degree of certainty that they'd rather stick with the current situation. That again is a massive assumption you are making.
Not true and part of the false narrative being pushed to unsuspecting observers IMHO.
What I read him say was that he wanted to justify his invitation and if he wasn't good enough, he shouldn't be in camp. Typical bad Nigeria reporting has led to many interpretations of his various reported comments and people have adjusted to suit their POV accordingly. Bench warming being bad for his image is true. Wanting to get an automatic start in an attempt to avoid this is NOT what I have read him say, but that is the narrative being pushed.
Third, there are options that I believe are better than some of the guys in camp. Why the focus on Vince and not these guys. Pre SA match, I mentioned David Nwolokor, Femi Thomas and Francis Uzoho as options that were better than the 3 Keepers in camp for that game (Akpeyi, Alampasu & Ezenwa). Do you guys not know about these keepers. Nobody is talking about Philip Ejimadu who is about to be snatched by the US, right under our noses.
There are always 'options' but what quality of option do they offer? We've been hearing about Femi Thomas for instance FOR YEARS; but NOT ONE COACH has felt him worthy of invitation. It's not just Rohr. You think you're the only one that knows about these other keepers? There's a reason they've not been approached and it isn't always about 'dropology'. :)
How come it is all about Vince to you guys?
Because he has proven himself time and time again at the very top level. Simple.
Fitness aside, everything else is sentiment.
That excess baggage claim again. :D
Can't you guys just make your case on merit and leave all sentiment aside?
You guys don't seem to get that
We'll just all have to agree to disagree on who gets it and who doesn't.
At least we can agree on one thing: we all want the best for the team. :thumb:

Please watch this video from the 1:47 and 6 minute mark, so we can know who is speaking the truth and who is spreading lies on this issue.

He said it more than once, and it was stated verbatim. Why are you guys trying to distort facts.

Eagerly anticipating your response.

[/video]
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Damunk wrote:
oloye wrote:Rather than spamming the cyber space with these we need Enyama articles, why not send a letter to Enyeama to come out of retirement. What am are missing here? Did the man announce he is no longer retired and the management of the team refused to extend an invitation? The last time i checked , Enyeama not being in the team had nothing to do with wether we on this forum want him or nothing....the ball was passed to his side for months now and the team management have been waiting for him to send it back.

Oloye, the fans' debate has been long and emotional and even tho we nor get any other work :D , we can still all be forgiven for missing some crucial bits of information.
Plus, unless we are 'Inner Caucusians', we do not know what is going on behind the scenes.

All those his twitter images and quotes are sending coded messages to us the fans.
He does not need to send any coded messages to the fans, the decision is between him and the management of the team to make. There is no need for the drama, the last thing we need right now is a stupid charade that will mark my word ...will blow up in our face spectacularly.

Personally i hate dramas and i hate even more drama queens! They all belong to the dustbin in my humble opinion. As far as i am concerned there is no official announcement that he has unretired unless well maybe his foot soldiers are trying to do some pr work to test the mood of the fans...an error if i may say. Such only draw an unneccessary attention and distraction that would become a sideshow....we do not need that nonsense. Of he wants to come back,make the damn announcement, wait for an invitation and join others in camp. I hate stupid charade and drama!
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

truetalk wrote:Please watch this video from the 1:47 and 6 minute mark, so we can know who is speaking the truth and who is spreading lies on this issue.

He said it more than once, and it was stated verbatim. Why are you guys trying to distort facts.

Eagerly anticipating your response.

[/video]
I will concede without equivocation that he did indeed say he didn't want to be 2nd or 3rd SE keeper. So I now know that the statement is established fact. Granted.
I put my hand up on that. :thumb:

Now, can you take that in the full context of a statement he later made that he didn't want to be back in the National team if he didn't merit it? In short, if he was able to achieve his usual high standards, he didn't wish to be humiliated by pushing him back in the pecking order becos someone (Oliseh) had a personal vendetta for whatever reason?
In the circumstances, he had every right to believe it was the agenda of a coach he believed was going to be around for a long time. This was the same camp that had Mikel overlooked for captaincy and Musa planted into position to everyone's shock, including Musa's.
Does this, in your opinion, add any context to the whole scenario and subsequent statements? :idea:

Can you also make your own comments on his repeated position (in this video) that he didn't have a problem not being captain and didn't want to disrupt the team by his presence - which goes against your disruptive influence position?

And finally, would you consider the fact that this video was made a few days after the unfortunate incident with Oliseh - two nd a half years ago - and he might have had a rethink since then?

Bro, nor be fight. We are both just trying to get the best for the team.

Eagerly anticipating your response. :tic:
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

oloye wrote:
Damunk wrote:

He does not need to send any coded messages to the fans, the decision is between him and the management of the team to make. There is no need for the drama, the last thing we need right now is a stupid charade that will mark my word ...will blow up in our face spectacularly.

Personally i hate dramas and i hate even more drama queens! They all belong to the dustbin in my humble opinion. As far as i am concerned there is no official announcement that he has unretired unless well maybe his foot soldiers are trying to do some pr work to test the mood of the fans...an error if i may say. Such only draw an unneccessary attention and distraction that would become a sideshow....we do not need that nonsense. Of he wants to come back,make the damn announcement, wait for an invitation and join others in camp. I hate stupid charade and drama!
'Coded messages' is my subjective opinion.
As far as he is concerned, he might simply be keeping his numerous fans updated on his fitness levels.
But I repeat ...he most likely has a regular and direct line to Rohr, which is all that matters. :idea: