Uche Agbo

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Tobi17
Egg
Egg
Uche Agbo

Post by Tobi17 »

Why does Rohr keep inviting these guy? and yet never plays him. I haven't been following Agbo's club form to know what he can bring to the team based on his roles and abilities, but he does strike me as a rather uneventful type of player... when Rohr finally submits his world cup final list, I hope he knows and selects the players that he will actually play, as well as fit into his philosophy cause most of his selections leave me scratching my head sometimes...
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Uche Agbo

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

He’s on the team of the week again in Belgium ahead of Esiti and others Rohr knows more than u do :thumb:
OCCUPY NFF!!
Otitokoro
Egg
Egg

Post by Otitokoro »

You may want to start following his club performance. That might help you better understand why he keeps getting an invite from Rohr.
Tobi17 wrote:Why does Rohr keep inviting these guy? and yet never plays him. I haven't been following Agbo's club form to know what he can bring to the team based on his roles and abilities, but he does strike me as a rather uneventful type of player... when Rohr finally submits his world cup final list, I hope he knows and selects the players that he will actually play, as well as fit into his philosophy cause most of his selections leave me scratching my head sometimes...
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

You guys are not getting my point, why does Rohr keep inviting him if he has no intention of playing him? This friendly games at least were there for that reason but still...
Sunset
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Sunset »

Tobi17 wrote:Why does Rohr keep inviting these guy? and yet never plays him. I haven't been following Agbo's club form to know what he can bring to the team based on his roles and abilities, but he does strike me as a rather uneventful type of player... when Rohr finally submits his world cup final list, I hope he knows and selects the players that he will actually play, as well as fit into his philosophy cause most of his selections leave me scratching my head sometimes...
Don't really rate him at all to be honest. He was a promising Midfielder in the NPFL a while ago, but since seeing him in Midfield for our U20's not too long ago and even at Granada, he's a pretty limited player. I'm happy he found a place at Standard Liege in Belgium, that's about his level. So i'm not really surprised why Rhor hasn't played him yet.

The only surprise is Rohrs insistence on calling him up.
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

The only surprise is Rohrs insistence on calling him up
Rohr's Gabriel Reuben.

maybe Rohr is his agent. :taunt:
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
icee
Egg
Egg

Post by icee »

I have followed him especially when he was in Spain. I have opened threads on him on game day. I agree with Sunset. I don't rate him at all. Very clumsy (red card waiting to happen)
Obong
Egg
Egg

Post by Obong »

Agbo's travails are unique. When will Rohr unleash Agbo? Maybe he is Rohr's joker!
"WE ARE THE SUPER EAGLES!!!"
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

Sani Keita 2018.
danfo driver quotes:
"Great! Now it begins." - Jan 25, 2024
-
Cellular quotes:
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016

© The YeyeMan 2024
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.
Sunset
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Sunset »

metalalloy wrote:
The only surprise is Rohrs insistence on calling him up
Rohr's Gabriel Reuben.

maybe Rohr is his agent. :taunt:
Shhhh :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
ANC
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ANC »

The YeyeMan wrote:Sani Keita 2018.

:lol:
papilo
Egg
Egg

Post by papilo »

He is good to have for training. I doubt he will go to Russia. He might make the provisional squad of 30 but he won't make 23. I have never been a fan anyway.
yes o