Oliseh's former team topping Holland's Eerste Divisie......

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

zee
Eaglet
Eaglet
Oliseh's former team topping Holland's Eerste Divisie......

Post by zee »

On the way to winning 5 of their last 6 matches .......and undefeated in 8 straight matches.

"Today we remember Nigeria and Africa football legend, Late Coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi who passed on, on june 7th 2016. Thank you for the memories ‘The Big Boss.’ We can never forget you"............Kanu Nwankwo
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Oliseh's former team topping Holland's Eerste Divisie...

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

Black money good o! :laugh:
OCCUPY NFF!!
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

The blessing has gone out of my mouth. Like Isaac, I can't call it back. I pronounced Sittard as Champions because Sunday was in charge. He should have stayed
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

pajimoh wrote:The blessing has gone out of my mouth. Like Isaac, I can't call it back. I pronounced Sittard as Champions because Sunday was in charge. He should have stayed

Strategy not Sentiments! Oliseh goofed up.
OCCUPY NFF!!
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

I'm sure the club will use this to say the players weren't coerced to say they were unhappy, that they really were esp. with results picking up after he was suspended.
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

pajimoh wrote:The blessing has gone out of my mouth. Like Isaac, I can't call it back. I pronounced Sittard as Champions because Sunday was in charge. He should have stayed
Personally, I don't care about them anymore. They can win or lose, I don't care
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Enugu II »

Odas wrote:
KPOM. Connection to their work or interest in their fate was over as soon as Oliseh left. End of story.
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Siddonlook11 »

I agree we should stop discussing a lower level dutch league team before Nigerian premier league :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:
"The first key to greatness is to be in reality with what we appear to be ."

...Socrates
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

:blink:
Enugu II wrote:
Odas wrote:
KPOM. Connection to their work or interest in their fate was over as soon as Oliseh left. End of story.
It annoys me that the club might make it to the top league based on Oliseh's 'handwork & foundation' but with someone else reaping/getting the glory.
That is what truly pains me. :(
"Today we remember Nigeria and Africa football legend, Late Coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi who passed on, on june 7th 2016. Thank you for the memories ‘The Big Boss.’ We can never forget you"............Kanu Nwankwo
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

zee wrote::blink:
Enugu II wrote:
Odas wrote:
And my good friend,that is the story of this life we live in. Someone else will come in and cash in on the opportunity presented on a platter of gold.
It annoys me that the club might make it to the top league based on Oliseh's 'handwork & foundation' but with someone else reaping/getting the glory.
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

zee wrote::blink:
Enugu II wrote:
Odas wrote:
Why should you be annoyed, because it should be Oliseh or bust? We must recognize he laid the foundation for their success and he should be recognized as such. Failure now will not give him any recognition
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

Go and siddon....do you think Palm Sunday means drinking pammy? :sneaky: :sneaky: :sneaky:
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
Go and siddon....do you think Palm Sunday means drinking pammy? :sneaky: :sneaky: :sneaky:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Abeg no mind Pajimoh
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.