Ray Wilkins: Former England captain dies (Title modified)

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin
Re: Ray Wilkins in critical condition in London Hospital

Post by Waffiman »

RIP.

I remember when my late aunt was at St George's hospital for a rupture in her pulmonary artery. My poor aunt did well to get to hospital but she was brain dead. When I arrived she was on some incredible machines waiting for her family to to give the okay to switch off her machines.

But the prognosis was terrible, the doctors in the family explained it all and my dear Uncle had to let go. Damn! That was a terribly painful time, it was hard to take. But I loved the hospital and realised what an awesome place it was.

If you cannot survive at this hospital, then there is nothing anyone can do.
Arsène Wenger at Arsenal, 1996 to 2018. I was there.
cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Ray Wilkins in critical condition in London Hospital

Post by cchinukw »

Waffiman wrote:RIP.

I remember when my late aunt was at St George's hospital for a rupture in her pulmonary artery. My poor aunt did well to get to hospital but she was brain dead. When I arrived she was on some incredible machines waiting for her family to to give the okay to switch off her machines.

But the prognosis was terrible, the doctors in the family explained it all and my dear Uncle had to let go. Damn! That was a terribly painful time, it was hard to take. But I loved the hospital and realised what an awesome place it was.

If you cannot survive at this hospital, then there is nothing anyone can do.
Very much agree. Although the cuts in recent years are taking their toll.

When the medical team give a verdict at Croydon University Hospital or St. Helliers, it is not unusual for people to ask to be referred to St. Georges for a second opinion.

Top Hospital.
MAGA - Make Arsenal Great Again.

Mind that father made collection of Scifi and fantasy stories
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Mind-That-Father-Made/dp/1907652051