Nigerian Football Expert : Brian Idowu, Ola Aina ...

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

nko
Egg
Egg
Nigerian Football Expert : Brian Idowu, Ola Aina ...

Post by nko »

Culled from
http://www.allnigeriasoccer.com/read_news.php?nid=27167

Good analyses but I don't agree about Musa. I prefer Henry Oyekuru to play wide position alongside Moses.
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Nigerian Football Expert : Brian Idowu, Ola Aina ...

Post by pajimoh »

We have over 180m football experts. All with their own varying opinions .
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
waka-man
Egg
Egg

Post by waka-man »

I disagree with nearly everything he said
-------------------------------------------
MY NAME IS WAKA-MAN, and YES, I AM A CHELSEA FAN. Please don't hate me - I was fan when David Ellery dashed Cantona two penalties as Man U beat us 4-0 in the FA Cup final. So I've paid my dues.
9jaMan
Egg
Egg

Post by 9jaMan »

nko wrote:Culled from

Good analyses but I don't agree about Musa. I prefer Henry Oyekuru to play wide position alongside Moses.

Football expert? More like Musa and elderson's agent. Toss that analysis in the trash abeg
bully12
Egg
Egg

Post by bully12 »

9jaMan wrote:
nko wrote:Culled from

Football expert? More like Musa and elderson's agent. Toss that analysis in the trash abeg
Exactly where it belongs.
YUJAM
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by YUJAM »

Idowu is a strong defender. He's a sturdy guy and has his defensive fundamentals right
The problem with Idowu is he does not overlap well and really brings little offensive creativity on the left. If that's something Rohr can live with them he starts

But I think he's done enough to earn a place in the final 23
Ghana's First President Kwame Nkrumah said: "We face neither East nor West; we face Forward"
Chriskendo43
Egg
Egg

Post by Chriskendo43 »

Musa is a junk and waste of space in our squad as far this 2018 world is concern
YUJAM
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by YUJAM »

Chriskendo43 wrote:Musa is a junk and waste of space in our squad as far this 2018 world is concern
No he is not. Maybe not a starter but he brings a lot of qualities to the table
Ghana's First President Kwame Nkrumah said: "We face neither East nor West; we face Forward"
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

Looks like crap Lolly wrote. He has been advocating for wastepipes like Echijile and Akpeyi to be included into the 23 man roster. Just like he got wastepipe president Buhari elected into office.
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

YUJAM wrote:
Chriskendo43 wrote:Musa is a junk and waste of space in our squad as far this 2018 world is concern
No he is not. Maybe not a starter but he brings a lot of qualities to the table
Yes he is. An absolute waste.

This is not 2014 when we had no depth in talent and by default Musa automatically makes the team.

We have plenty of players who give us more than what Musa can offer.

God only knows why Rohr is so stubborn.

Anyways Bazee was on the bench for his club today.

If in a couple of months if Bazee and Onyekuru are fit, if Sadiq Umar keeps scoring, if Success gets back to fitness, if Jordan Aybe becomes Jordan Ibe, it will be all over for the chicken head.
Otitokoro
Egg
Egg

Post by Otitokoro »

The likelihood of all your "ifs" coming to fruition are slim, if not remote.
vancity eagle wrote:...If in a couple of months if Bazee and Onyekuru are fit, if Sadiq Umar keeps scoring, if Success gets back to fitness, if Jordan Aybe becomes Jordan Ibe, it will be all over for the chicken head.
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

Otitokoro wrote:The likelihood of all your "ifs" coming to fruition are slim, if not remote.
vancity eagle wrote:...If in a couple of months if Bazee and Onyekuru are fit, if Sadiq Umar keeps scoring, if Success gets back to fitness, if Jordan Aybe becomes Jordan Ibe, it will be all over for the chicken head.
I believe if ONE of them comes, Musa is done. The possibility of one of them comming true is very high.

I think Rohr may be on his last legs with Musa which is why he gave him the opportunity to prove himself, which he didn't.

Musa is behind Simon, that much is clear, Simon always started ahead of Musa in games that mattered, and he offers more than Musa. He gives us free kick ability and is more creative and productive on the ball.

If reports are true that Rohr is offering Ibe a WC place, who do you think it will be to replace ?

The writing is on the wall. Rohr may be forced to drop the headless one.
naijaguy
Egg
Egg

Post by naijaguy »

vancity eagle wrote:
Otitokoro wrote:The likelihood of all your "ifs" coming to fruition are slim, if not remote.
I believe if ONE of them comes, Musa is done. The possibility of one of them comming true is very high.

I think Rohr may be on his last legs with Musa which is why he gave him the opportunity to prove himself, which he didn't.

Musa is behind Simon, that much is clear, Simon always started ahead of Musa in games that mattered, and he offers more than Musa. He gives us free kick ability and is more creative and productive on the ball.

If reports are true that Rohr is offering Ibe a WC place, who do you think it will be to replace ?

The writing is on the wall. Rohr may be forced to drop the headless one.
That's impossible. Ibe can never be in the world cup team. He cannot even make the bench for the supporters club.
I am just and Ordinary guy being used by an extraordinary God.