Sadiq Umar hangs yet again

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

smartbrother
Eaglet
Eaglet
Sadiq Umar hangs yet again

Post by smartbrother »

His team lost 5-1 though :boo:
[/video]
goal @ 8:45 mins
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Sadiq Umar hangs yet again

Post by pajimoh »

Looks like he scored 2 (1 own gal at 8:10)
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

The Eagle will land shortly and will explain why Umar had to score the own goal. :D
danfo driver quotes:
"Great! Now it begins." - Jan 25, 2024
-
Cellular quotes:
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016

© The YeyeMan 2024
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

pajimoh wrote:Looks like he scored 2 (1 own gal at 8:10)
You are a clown :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
"Today we remember Nigeria and Africa football legend, Late Coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi who passed on, on june 7th 2016. Thank you for the memories ‘The Big Boss.’ We can never forget you"............Kanu Nwankwo
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

Russia calling sadiq :laugh:
OCCUPY NFF!!
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

zee wrote:
pajimoh wrote:Looks like he scored 2 (1 own gal at 8:10)
You are a clown :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
na lie I talk? :)
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
born2win
Egg
Egg

Post by born2win »

The guy plays similar to yekini.

either Sadiq umar or paul onuachi need to be on the final list.
Rohr will have to sacrifice a defender ighalo doesnt not score for super eagles.

When was the last last time he scored b4 cameroun game.

Even moses has a high score rate
Otitokoro
Egg
Egg

Post by Otitokoro »

Awoniyi also scored this afternoon in the Belgian Jupiler League Playoffs
bully12
Egg
Egg

Post by bully12 »

I keep wondering what's wrong with Rohr . Is he incapable of picking better players ? He loves to none productive players over more efficient ones. He loves Igaghol who is always puffing and huffing nothing to show for it . He loves headless chicken Musa for no just cause. He loves toothless barking dog Kelechi Ihenacho who rarely touches ball in a full match. I keeping wondering about his astuteness in picking players . Somehow I believe he is selectively blind.
bully12
Egg
Egg

Post by bully12 »

I keep wondering what's wrong with Rohr . Is he incapable of picking better players ? He loves to none productive players over more efficient ones. He loves Igaghol who is always puffing and huffing nothing to show for it . He loves headless chicken Musa for no just cause. He loves toothless barking dog Kelechi Ihenacho who rarely touches ball in a full match. I keeping wondering about his astuteness in picking players . Somehow I believe he is selectively blind.
The Eagle
Egg
Egg

Post by The Eagle »

The YeyeMan wrote:The Eagle will land shortly and will explain why Umar had to score the own goal. :D
Now that I have landed, I will instead take the opportunity to share my poetry with the forum. It is a semi-haiku, written in Japanese, titled "Cooking Egusi in Kyoto":

これは詩です
日本語で書かれている
料理について Egusi
京都で

:sneaky:
The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects the wind to change; the realist adjusts his sails.
Don't believe anything until it has been officially denied.
If you are controversial, you will lose some votes. If you are courageous, you will lose the election.
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

bully12 wrote:I keep wondering what's wrong with Rohr . Is he incapable of picking better players ? He loves to none productive players over more efficient ones. He loves Igaghol who is always puffing and huffing nothing to show for it . He loves headless chicken Musa for no just cause. He loves toothless barking dog Kelechi Ihenacho who rarely touches ball in a full match. I keeping wondering about his astuteness in picking players . Somehow I believe he is selectively blind.
Here we go again with the art gallery team selection. If he scores pick him, if he doesn't score for us drop him. What in the world makes u think you know more about players than the man tasked to do the job? Your yamtube ?
OCCUPY NFF!!
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

The YeyeMan wrote:The Eagle will land shortly and will explain why Umar had to score the own goal. :D

It was a deflection, he did all he could but it all happened too fast.
OCCUPY NFF!!
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

The Eagle wrote:
Now that I have landed, I will instead take the opportunity to share my poetry with the forum. It is a semi-haiku, written in Japanese, titled "Cooking Egusi in Kyoto":

これは詩です
日本語で書かれている
料理について Egusi
京都で

Love it. Dare I suggest a follow up? Roasting suya in Osaka? :D

彼の名前はウマル
彼はロシアに行くことができますか?
はい、しかしラッシュはなぜですか?
danfo driver quotes:
-
Cellular quotes:

© The YeyeMan 2024
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

The YeyeMan wrote:
The Eagle wrote:

これは詩です
日本語で書かれている
料理について Egusi
京都で

彼の名前はウマル
彼はロシアに行くことができますか?
はい、しかしラッシュはなぜですか?
:bump: :bump:
"Today we remember Nigeria and Africa football legend, Late Coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi who passed on, on june 7th 2016. Thank you for the memories ‘The Big Boss.’ We can never forget you"............Kanu Nwankwo
The Eagle
Egg
Egg

Post by The Eagle »

The YeyeMan wrote:
The Eagle wrote:

これは詩です
日本語で書かれている
料理について Egusi
京都で

彼の名前はウマル
彼はロシアに行くことができますか?
はい、しかしラッシュはなぜですか?
No time for that, as I have been working on translating the first two verses of the Kenyan national anthem into Vietnamese:

No le diga a nadie que dije esto, pero en mi humilde opinión de aficionado ... 2018 es 4 años demasiado pronto para nuestros jugadores más jóvenes, y entre 4 y 8 años demasiado tarde para nuestros veteranos. Pero creo que nuestra escuadra 2022 será sólida e incluirá a Sadiq y otros jugadores de su generación que actualmente no están en el escuadrón.

No tengo ninguna opinión sobre Sadiq jugando en 2018. Estaría bien conmigo si él no lo hiciera porque no está tan establecido en las opiniones de los fanáticos del fútbol nigerianos, periodistas y administradores como Iwobi, Iheanacho, etc., y podría exiliado del escuadrón si su inexperiencia se manifiesta en su desempeño en el campo.
The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects the wind to change; the realist adjusts his sails.
If you are controversial, you will lose some votes. If you are courageous, you will lose the election.
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

The Eagle wrote:
The YeyeMan wrote:
The Eagle wrote:

これは詩です
日本語で書かれている
料理について Egusi
京都で

彼の名前はウマル
彼はロシアに行くことができますか?
はい、しかしラッシュはなぜですか?
No time for that, as I have been working on translating the first two verses of the Kenyan national anthem into Vietnamese:

No le diga a nadie que dije esto, pero en mi humilde opinión de aficionado ... 2018 es 4 años demasiado pronto para nuestros jugadores más jóvenes, y entre 4 y 8 años demasiado tarde para nuestros veteranos. Pero creo que nuestra escuadra 2022 será sólida e incluirá a Sadiq y otros jugadores de su generación que actualmente no están en el escuadrón.

No tengo ninguna opinión sobre Sadiq jugando en 2018. Estaría bien conmigo si él no lo hiciera porque no está tan establecido en las opiniones de los fanáticos del fútbol nigerianos, periodistas y administradores como Iwobi, Iheanacho, etc., y podría exiliado del escuadrón si su inexperiencia se manifiesta en su desempeño en el campo.
Muy bien. Hablas espanol en realidad?
danfo driver quotes:
-
Cellular quotes:

© The YeyeMan 2024
The Eagle
Egg
Egg

Post by The Eagle »

The YeyeMan wrote:Muy bien. Hablas espanol en realidad?
Non, je ne parle rien espanol. Mais, comme les majorite des Nigerians, j'etude un peu francais dans lycee. C'est tres problematique que nous Africains devoir parler entre nous dans les langues etranger.
chief nfachairman
Egg
Egg
jololo hangs!!!

Post by chief nfachairman »

came in as a sub against Sparta rotherdam
olu
Egg
Egg
Re: jololo hangs!!!

Post by olu »

Hope he gets invited for the next friendly. He's been scoring too consistently to be ignored.
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

How/when did he get the name Jololo?
Abi na for CE dem christen am so? :lol:
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
Benedict Iroha
Egg
Egg

Post by Benedict Iroha »

Who?
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: jololo hangs!!!

Post by Damunk »

chief nfachairman wrote:came in as a sub against Sparta rotherdam
After an hour of football, the home team was rewarded for its strategy. Substitute Deroy Duarte curled the ball between a forest of legs neatly in the farthest corner: 0-1. Only after the switch in front of Sadiq Umar for Te Vrede came poison again in the Breda team. The deeply controlled Nigerian helped NAC reach the equalizer fifteen minutes before time: 1-1.
https://www.bndestem.nl/nederlands-voet ... ~aef6154d/
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "