Ebere Eze Passes SE Audition. Agents working overtime !

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet
Ebere Eze Passes SE Audition. Agents working overtime !

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

http://owngoalnigeria.com/2018/04/02/qp ... r-10-role/

They’re now saying he’s the answer to the phantom No 10 problem of the SE. These creatures never give up, just when u think the 2 friendlies have narrowed down the list agents come up with another Zinger.

Ownstories.con has added a character called Shedrack Obi to their list of Fabricators. Which one of u is using that name? :laugh:
OCCUPY NFF!!
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Ebere Eze Passes SE Audition. Agents working overtime !

Post by metalalloy »

:lol: :lol:
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
Ayo Akinfe
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Ayo Akinfe »

I do not believe Rohr will go to the World Cup without a dedicated playmaker. He knows the consequences will be dire.

He will have to find someone over the next four games. Why didn’t he invite this Ebere, Nwakali and Ajagun for the two March friendlies?
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

Well we have to accept the fact that we NEED a playmaker, at this point I could care less if agents push for their players, at the end as long as the client is a Nigerian at heart and knows how to tap the round leather... then I'll not bash anybody promoting such player.
john12
Egg
Egg

Post by john12 »

Yes, we need a playmaker that can control the pace of a game or creative midfielders that will create chances however, that doesn’t mean that we should invite some “hey yous” at this point in time, rohr has called our best available midfielders to super eagles and I really don’t see anyone rohr omitted that can make a difference
nzeogwu
Egg
Egg

Post by nzeogwu »

Ajagun
Eze
Nwakili
Ibe

One of these when it is finally said and done.
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

john12 wrote:Yes, we need a playmaker that can control the pace of a game or creative midfielders that will create chances however, that doesn’t mean that we should invite some “hey yous” at this point in time, rohr has called our best available midfielders to super eagles and I really don’t see anyone rohr omitted that can make a difference
You are just good at spilling rubbish and promoting overwashed players, apart from Mikel which other player in that midfield can excel in that play making role? How would we know if that "Hey you" isn't the answer to our playmaking woes if not given a chance?
john12
Egg
Egg

Post by john12 »

There’s Etebo who’s very creative and score goals and Joel Obi who’s energetic. Like I said, we just need energetic, powerful, skillful midfielders that can control games then pop out to score goals. There’s no way I would invite some “HEY YOU” 2 months to World Cup and suffer the same fate we endured in 2002 and 2014. If eze is good enough then after World Cup he should be invited to fight for shirt. All these shameless agents better return their money because their tactics won’t work this year.
john12
Egg
Egg

Post by john12 »

Nzeogwu none of those guys are going to Russia. You better return their money. Despicable immoral and lack of integrity folks smh. They must wait until World Cup is over
Robotnik
Egg
Egg

Post by Robotnik »

john12 wrote:Nzeogwu none of those guys are going to Russia. You better return their money. Despicable immoral and lack of integrity folks smh. They must wait until World Cup is over
:rotf: :rotf:
bully12
Egg
Egg

Post by bully12 »

john12 wrote:There’s Etebo who’s very creative and score goals and Joel Obi who’s energetic. Like I said, we just need energetic, powerful, skillful midfielders that can control games then pop out to score goals. There’s no way I would invite some “HEY YOU” 2 months to World Cup and suffer the same fate we endured in 2002 and 2014. If eze is good enough then after World Cup he should be invited to fight for shirt. All these shameless agents better return their money because their tactics won’t work this year.
My friend you are the worst hypocrite that has ever walked on the surface of the earth . Everyday you are seriously campaigning for inclusion of the worst hey you that completely lacks any football brain. But you incessantly cast aspersions against any person who suggests a trial of another prospect. Apparently your intention is insidious and selfish. Please call off this your puerile and asinine inclinations . It is becoming excessively annoying and irritating .
Last edited by bully12 on Tue Apr 03, 2018 3:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Ayo Akinfe wrote:I do not believe Rohr will go to the World Cup without a dedicated playmaker. He knows the consequences will be dire.

He will have to find someone over the next four games. Why didn’t he invite this Ebere, Nwakali and Ajagun for the two March friendlies?
Mikel IS the playmaker!
OCCUPY NFF!!
felarey
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by felarey »

Ayo Akinfe wrote:I do not believe Rohr will go to the World Cup without a dedicated playmaker. He knows the consequences will be dire.

Three words, Alexander Chuka Iwobi. Give him a free roaming role, tell him to enjoy himself and you'll get your playmaker.
"Winning one trophy is good, I tell you. No matter what trophy it might be, you've got to take it.” - Sir Alex Ferguson

ENGLISH PREMIERSHIP CHAMP20NS, UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE WINN3RS
john12
Egg
Egg

Post by john12 »

Bully12 please name me one “HEY YOU” that I have suggested for super eagles?? I hope you’re not referring to super eagles top scorer as an “HEY YOU”
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

Lets just hope Rohr can hold off their approach. The greedy agents is microcosm of the Nigerian society. You see politicians that only care of their own selfish interests.

They no get shame, with just a few months left to the world cup. Some one actually had the audacity to mention Ebere Eze. The guy is not even a midfielder. He is a forward for his club.
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

The team should already be set. No fire brigade approach is going to work now.
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
john12
Egg
Egg

Post by john12 »

The clowns even describe him as a playmaker and people here are in support of an absolute stranger 2 months to World Cup.
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

felarey wrote:

Three words, Alexander Chuka Iwobi. Give him a free roaming role, tell him to enjoy himself and you'll get your playmaker.
yup! I believe the free role lMoses should be restricted to his role as a winger and the free role given to iwobi.
OCCUPY NFF!!
mystic
Egg
Egg

Post by mystic »

john12 wrote:There’s Etebo who’s very creative and score goals and Joel Obi who’s energetic. Like I said, we just need energetic, powerful, skillful midfielders that can control games then pop out to score goals. There’s no way I would invite some “HEY YOU” 2 months to World Cup and suffer the same fate we endured in 2002 and 2014. If eze is good enough then after World Cup he should be invited to fight for shirt. All these shameless agents better return their money because their tactics won’t work this year.

Sometimes you should endeavor to do your homework in order save yourself from spouting nonsense. Eberechi Eze is one of the most talented Nigerian players that is coming through the ranks. No way can he ever be described as a "hey you " player.

Keep in mind also that Nigeria is not just preparing for this World Cup, but building towards the next one. So I wouldn't be surprised to see a few players for the future sprinkled into our 35 man provisional roster. This is why Eze's name is possibly the mix.
Ayo Akinfe
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Ayo Akinfe »

felarey wrote:

We have all seen Iwobi. He is not the playmaker we are looking for. Now, can he step up his game big time between now and June, metamorphosising into an Ozil or a Wilshire before the World Cup? I for one wish he can but I would rather have other options too.
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:http://owngoalnigeria.com/2018/04/02/qp ... r-10-role/

They’re now saying he’s the answer to the phantom No 10 problem of the SE. These creatures never give up, just when u think the 2 friendlies have narrowed down the list agents come up with another Zinger.

Ownstories.con has added a character called Shedrack Obi to their list of Fabricators. Which one of u is using that name? :laugh:
Must be John12 :P
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

Ayo Akinfe wrote:
felarey wrote:

We have all seen Iwobi. He is not the playmaker we are looking for. Now, can he step up his game big time between now and June, metamorphosising into an Ozil or a Wilshire before the World Cup? I for one wish he can but I would rather have other options too.
And Kelechi Nwakali is? :oops:
Kindly explain.
Thanks in advance.
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
mystic
Egg
Egg

Post by mystic »

To be honest, I think our midfield is already set. Mikel, Ndidi, Onazi, Etebo, Joel, Agu, Ogu and Agbo will compete for the 5 or 6 spots on the final roster.