Ebere Eze Passes SE Audition. Agents working overtime !

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

felarey
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Ebere Eze Passes SE Audition. Agents working overtime !

Post by felarey »

maceo4 wrote:
felarey wrote:
Ayo Akinfe wrote:I do not believe Rohr will go to the World Cup without a dedicated playmaker. He knows the consequences will be dire.

He will have to find someone over the next four games. Why didn’t he invite this Ebere, Nwakali and Ajagun for the two March friendlies?
Three words, Alexander Chuka Iwobi. Give him a free roaming role, tell him to enjoy himself and you'll get your playmaker.
Pretty sure you'll get a turn over machine... :rotf:
He's very comfortable on the ball, we just don't use him that way. I think he's the closest we have to what Ayo is looking for.
"Winning one trophy is good, I tell you. No matter what trophy it might be, you've got to take it.” - Sir Alex Ferguson

ENGLISH PREMIERSHIP CHAMP20NS, UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE WINN3RS
Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

Ayo Akinfe wrote:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:Ayo:

Are you talking about the same Wilshere that plays for Arsenal or another one?
Be honest. Do you not wish he was Nigerian right now?
Ayo, are you talking about the current Wilshere or that one that had an awesome game a long time ago :sneaky: ? If you are talking of the current one, No thank you.

I understand he is trying to overcome long layoffs but Wilshere is not my cup of tea. He is OK but not all that.
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."
Ayo Akinfe
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Ayo Akinfe »

olu wrote:Just 2 seasons ago, he played as an AM for several games when Ozeil was out injured and was very impressive.
Ayo Akinfe wrote:
maceo4 wrote:
felarey wrote:
Ayo Akinfe wrote:I do not believe Rohr will go to the World Cup without a dedicated playmaker. He knows the consequences will be dire.

He will have to find someone over the next four games. Why didn’t he invite this Ebere, Nwakali and Ajagun for the two March friendlies?
Three words, Alexander Chuka Iwobi. Give him a free roaming role, tell him to enjoy himself and you'll get your playmaker.
Pretty sure you'll get a turn over machine... :rotf:

Can anyone recall ONE match where Iwobi impressed them as a playmaker? Where he delivered big time ala Okocha, Ozil, Hazard, Neymar, Coutinho, Modric, Erickson, Silva, etc?
Two seasons ago????????????????????????????????????????