Siasia applies for job coaching the Plantain Brothers

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Ayo Akinfe
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Siasia applies for job coaching the Plantain Brothers

Post by Ayo Akinfe »

Siasia applies for Cameroonian manager's job long with 76 other high profile coaches - See more at: https://goo.gl/3hmTm1
Senator WIRES
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Siasia applies for job coaching the Plantain Brothers

Post by Senator WIRES »

Dem go use him application letter wrap roasted plantain :lol: :lol:
"BIAFRA is a FAILED Project!! "Biafranism tends to make people hard of intellectual hearing"-ohsee.
!

"the problem with you people is that you want every thing to be Igbo and you pronounce it Igbo and then force it to be Igbo" IKWERREMAN
"The trouble with you is that you are blinded by prejudice and only see what you want to see." CIC to Dr. SAB
"..there are a handful of mindless Igbos on this forum that are an embarrassment to themselves"CiC
walesvilla
Egg
Egg

Post by walesvilla »

he will have better chance if he aim for lower graded teams in Africa likes of Liberia, chad Gambia benin
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

Arsenal is looking for a young and technically sound coach.
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

http://i42.tinypic.com/210hk01.jpg
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

Senator WIRES wrote:Dem go use him application letter wrap roasted plantain :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Bros, you wicked-o

On a serious note, he might be successful
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

walesvilla wrote:he will have better chance if he aim for lower graded teams in Africa likes of Liberia, chad Gambia benin
:agree: :agree: :agree:
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
Flex Swift
Egg
Egg

Post by Flex Swift »

walesvilla wrote:he will have better chance if he aim for lower graded teams in Africa likes of Liberia, chad Gambia benin
Or even Togo
cyrilndo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cyrilndo »

Senator WIRES wrote:Dem go use him application letter wrap roasted plantain :lol: :lol:
Infact the lady who will wrap the roasted plantain on it will be selling it to you :rotf: :rotf:
" The best way to have a fair judgement on anything is to imagine yourself sitting somewhere in space watching planet earth with the beings that inhabit it, especially those who call themselves homo sapiens. You have no nationality or tribe, you are not a fan of Arsenal, Barca, Inter Milan, Manchester United etc. You won't see a booty or huge boobs if they walk pass you. Money is like tissue to you. what is your opinion? "

This post has been made by camex whom I have ignored.
ANC
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ANC »

cyrilndo wrote:
Infact the lady who will wrap the roasted plantain on it will be selling it to you :rotf: :rotf:

ouch.
ANC
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ANC »

But what if Cameroon happen to have one of the best coaches in the world, would Nigeria employ that coach? Its like a French Man coaching the English National team.
Orion
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Orion »

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"I Think, Therefore I am" - Rene Descartes
smartbrother
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by smartbrother »

If they hire him it will be the best move they’ve made in a long Time
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

This is the mentality that makes many Africans not get better paying job.
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
Nkume
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Nkume »

Why not? He is closer to our Plantain brothers, than he is to our fake President from Chad.
"Our enemies are the political profiteers, the swindlers, the men in high and low places that seek bribes and demand 10 percent; those that seek to keep the country divided permanently so that they can remain in office as ministers or VIPs at least, the tribalists, the nepotists, those that make the country look big for nothing before international circles, those that have corrupted our society and put the Nigerian political calendar back by their words and deeds." - Kaduna Nzeogwu
Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Eaglezbeak »

They want an oyinbo coach it won't even matter if he's an ex tennis coach!
WHAT SHALL BE SHALL BE SABI
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Odas wrote:
Why are you agreeing?Why should he go below his grade?If am him I will apply for likes of Arsenal,France job if available.
joao
Egg
Egg

Post by joao »

1naija wrote:
This is the mentality that makes many Africans not get better paying job.
You dey mind hopeless self-defeating comedians?
"We now live in a nation where doctors destroy health, lawyers destroy justice, universities destroy knowledge,
governments destroy freedom, the press destroys information, religion destroys morals, and our banks destroy the economy.”

― Chris Hedges
walesvilla
Egg
Egg

Post by walesvilla »

kajifu wrote:
Odas wrote:
Why are you agreeing?Why should he go below his grade?If am him I will apply for likes of Arsenal,France job if available.
The same reason oliseh went from super eagles to a div 2 side in Europe. It's good to aim high but be realistic. Why not also ask siasia to apply for the arsenal job
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

Notwithstanding I don't always agree with his managerial approach, Oliseh will be a good choice for Cameron if they pick him. He's a good coach. Good luck to Oliseh.
ANC
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ANC »

green4life wrote:Notwithstanding I don't always agree with his managerial approach, Oliseh will be a good choice for Cameron if they pick him. He's a good coach. Good luck to Oliseh.

actually i can see Oliseh fitting in well with the Lions.
smartbrother
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by smartbrother »

from a nigerian perspective it would be awesome if bipolar oliseh took over cameroon and ran them into the ground
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

walesvilla wrote:
kajifu wrote:
Odas wrote:
The same reason oliseh went from super eagles to a div 2 side in Europe. It's good to aim high but be realistic. Why not also ask siasia to apply for the arsenal job
I want him apply to any job he feel he can do the job,I don't have a problem with him applying for Arsenal job,thst is why I said if am him I will apply for likes of Arsenal and France national team.
Oliseh choose to go from SE to div2 doesn't mean he should do the same.Did not oliseh left SE when they need him?
Is he not fighting with the div2 club?
You think you know more than Road Is that apply for the Cameroon job?Don't you think he has rethink before doing so?
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

walesvilla wrote:
kajifu wrote:
Odas wrote:
Exactly! We have to realistic; sometimes, in our plans.