CL, Juve 0 vs 3 Real and Sevilla 1 vs 2 Bayern

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

bepanda
Egg
Egg
Re: CL, Juve 0 vs 3 Real and Sevilla 1 vs 2 Bayern

Post by bepanda »

Never count out Ronaldo and Real Madrid. They might win the CL for the 3rd time in a row. Only Barcelona and Messi can stop them. English teams have zero chances to stop them.
Bepanda
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: CL, Juve 0 vs 2 Real and Sevilla 1 vs 2 Bayern

Post by Cristao II »

charlie wrote:Game over x2.
Madrid just toying with Juve in their house. Its in their heads now.

Remember when some pipus where saying Tottenham will destroy Madrid??? Where you dey?
FACT: Tottenham destroyed Madrid!

Now I wonder where Chiellini and his useless mouth is. Perhaps he should come out and comment.
"Will we next create false gods to rule over us? How proud have we become, and how blind."

Primary: Lenovo Y410p: i5-4200M | 2GB Nvidia GT755M | 16GB DDR3L | 1000GB SSD | N2230 | LG24MP76 - Windows 10 64-Bit
Secondary: Dell Inspirion 1545: Core2Duo | 4GB RAM | 320GB 5400RPM - Linux Mint Cinnamon
Tertiary: Lenovo Legion 5 Pro: Ryzen 7 5800H | 32GB DDR4 | 2000GB SSD | 8GB NVidia RTX3070 - Windows 11 Pro
HTC U11+ - Xiaomi Mi8
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: CL, Juve 0 vs 2 Real and Sevilla 1 vs 2 Bayern

Post by Cristao II »

pajimoh wrote:
charlie wrote:
pajimoh wrote:Typical, if you have no response, mention trophy. You're the one making excuses. Spurs best Real Madrid. Anything else you're just being a cvnt.

Trophy or no trophy Real lost. They might win the cup and I pray they do but the boys who put in the shift to beat them should be acknowledged.
I'm sure you won't be talking crap if Nigeria beat Germany or Brazil in the WC just because they are perennial wc winners. Mshheew go sidon for gutter
Blah blah blah. All noise and flatulence.
Again, when Spurs have proven they can win a UCL knock out game that counts, wake me up. Till then, feel free to yap away like the chiwawa Spurs is when it comes to UEFA football.

Oh sheeit :shock: Why didn't you tell me your eyes turn red. Sorry mate, you're right. I take it all back. :arrow:
His eyes are pure red - I was wondering how Spurs entered thread then noticed he started it. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

The clown forgot we beat Milan to make the QFs vs Real some years back!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

History will have it that Spurs smashed Madrid (who will beat the hell out of Barca when they meet) this CL season. I place this 'charlie' on the same class level as Chiellini i.e. No class!
"Will we next create false gods to rule over us? How proud have we become, and how blind."

Primary: Lenovo Y410p: i5-4200M | 2GB Nvidia GT755M | 16GB DDR3L | 1000GB SSD | N2230 | LG24MP76 - Windows 10 64-Bit
Secondary: Dell Inspirion 1545: Core2Duo | 4GB RAM | 320GB 5400RPM - Linux Mint Cinnamon
Tertiary: Lenovo Legion 5 Pro: Ryzen 7 5800H | 32GB DDR4 | 2000GB SSD | 8GB NVidia RTX3070 - Windows 11 Pro
HTC U11+ - Xiaomi Mi8
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

txj wrote:One has to be either naive or stupid to think too much of a team's form in the group stage.

As Mourinho aptly put it, you don't win the CL in February, much less in September...
Liverpool fans are easily spotted ... any comment on Mane's actions in the box?

HTC U11+ - Xiaomi Mi8
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

Cristao II wrote:
txj wrote:One has to be either naive or stupid to think too much of a team's form in the group stage.

As Mourinho aptly put it, you don't win the CL in February, much less in September...
Liverpool fans are easily spotted ... any comment on Mane's actions in the box?
:lol:

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

They did not CEDIS coming
Naira Did We :rotf: :rotf:

platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

Rawlings wrote:
platinum wrote:
Rawlings wrote:
platinum wrote:Kovacic! Smacks bar.
Real are going to take some beating in this tournament
Man City go use them eat akara
We go see. Mek City beat Liverpool first if dem fit
Easy game

Liverpool 1-3 Man City
Man City 3-0 Liverpool
1st Game never finish and you're already very wrong JJ
Evans Bipi, had declared to the press, “Why must [Governor Amaechi] be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?”
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

How much will it cost Man City to recover from this? Dem get to buy Real Madrid in the summer o! :taunt:
OCCUPY NFF!!
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:How much will it cost Man City to recover from this? Dem get to buy Real Madrid in the summer o! :taunt:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Its not over,Liverpool might open nyash in second half
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:How much will it cost Man City to recover from this? Dem get to buy Real Madrid in the summer o! :taunt:
Another 500 mil spend and cue cries of people shouting how brilliant Pep is! Or perhaps Pep gets taken by PSG!

HTC U11+ - Xiaomi Mi8
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

Cristao II wrote:
Another 500 mil spend and cue cries of people shouting how brilliant Pep is! Or perhaps Pep gets taken by PSG!
:clap: :clap: :clap:

he has revolutionized football by playing from the back and with 2 #10's

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

They did not CEDIS coming
Naira Did We :rotf: :rotf:

camex
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by camex »

lionga
Egg
Egg

Post by lionga »

Cristiano Ronaldo :clap: :clap: if there's a better definition of a big game player today I don't know.

Demoralizing for Juve to lose like that. Chiellini and Buffon hyping Ronaldo after the game seemed like a an excuse for the criminal errors committed for his goals and their overall performance. This Juve team needs retooling for Europe. Not enough invention going forward and too many ageing names at the back.
charlie
Egg
Egg

Post by charlie »

lionga wrote:Cristiano Ronaldo :clap: :clap: if there's a better definition of a big game player today I don't know.

Demoralizing for Juve to lose like that. Chiellini and Buffon hyping Ronaldo after the game seemed like a an excuse for the criminal errors committed for his goals and their overall performance. This Juve team needs retooling for Europe. Not enough invention going forward and too many ageing names at the back.
Criminal Errors??? Both Ronaldo goals where unstoppable in every meaningful way. The first was a clean first touch strike from a hopeful cross to the near post. The second,....no comment. Maybe you can explain how you defend a bicycle kick on a ball played behind a target man.

Only the 3rd goal was a result of a pure defensive breakdown.

They were right to heap praises on Ronaldo. He was the difference in that game, as he has been in every game where Madrid has faced Juventus in the UCL.
Kola nut lasts long for those that savor it
camex
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by camex »