Rohr Interview

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Schillachi
Eaglet
Eaglet
Rohr Interview

Post by Schillachi »

I'm tired of all the speculation we do on this site. Why can't Naija media outfits have a sit down with Rohr so we can hear from the horses mouth and really know what's he thinking?
NIGERIAN BADBOY!
Robbynice
Site Admin
Site Admin
Re: Rohr Interview

Post by Robbynice »

Schillachi wrote:I'm tired of all the speculation we do on this site. Why can't Naija media outfits have a sit down with Rohr so we can hear from the horses mouth and really know what's he thinking?
They (the media) have done that several times even as recently as last month. Guys just want to speculate and think what they want to think...
DEM GO HEAR WEN!!! © Robbynice

We don't all have to serve or even honor the call to serve but don't boo those that choose to honor the call to serve...© Cellular 2009

"I do not think I know everything about football but I have massive experience." - Arsene Wenger
Schillachi
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Schillachi »

Robbynice wrote:
Schillachi wrote:I'm tired of all the speculation we do on this site. Why can't Naija media outfits have a sit down with Rohr so we can hear from the horses mouth and really know what's he thinking?
They (the media) have done that several times even as recently as last month. Guys just want to speculate and think what they want to think...
Chief, abeg post the link here.
NIGERIAN BADBOY!
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

Robby just likes to talk and shake his head. He's not about to post links to videos here. He's not about that life. :lol:
danfo driver quotes:
"Great! Now it begins." - Jan 25, 2024
-
Cellular quotes:
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016

© The YeyeMan 2024
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

You guys are lazy no be small. It's not every Rohr's interview that is available online. Some are radio interviews. But you can bet your bottom dollar that everything you guys can think of, he's asked, particularly the goal keeping situation. Those who want to keep making noise will do so regardless of what Rohr says.

If you can go through the interviews on youtube, you might get some answers to whatever Una seek

https://m.youtube.com/results?q=gernot% ... ew%20&sm=1
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
Shownoja
Egg
Egg

Post by Shownoja »

Robbynice wrote:
Bless Robby, bless!!!
To stop trying is to start dying
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

The ROHR of a coach is a crafty old coach. He has a plan and knows what's up. Watch is comments on Poland below. You can tell he was happy with the result but there's a reserved confidence about him that u almost feel him thinking..... Damn....we got this yo, we got this!
[/video]
OCCUPY NFF!!
Robotnik
Egg
Egg

Post by Robotnik »

What about after the Serbia match?
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

Robotnik wrote:What about after the Serbia match?
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Rohr probably said: No, we lost this y'all, we lost this.
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
Schillachi
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Schillachi »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:The ROHR of a coach is a crafty old coach. He has a plan and knows what's up. Watch is comments on Poland below. You can tell he was happy with the result but there's a reserved confidence about him that u almost feel him thinking..... Damn....we got this yo, we got this!
[/video]
Thanks
NIGERIAN BADBOY!
Schillachi
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Schillachi »

pajimoh wrote:You guys are lazy no be small. It's not every Rohr's interview that is available online. Some are radio interviews. But you can bet your bottom dollar that everything you guys can think of, he's asked, particularly the goal keeping situation. Those who want to keep making noise will do so regardless of what Rohr says.

If you can go through the interviews on youtube, you might get some answers to whatever Una seek

https://m.youtube.com/results?q=gernot% ... ew%20&sm=1
Thanks bro
NIGERIAN BADBOY!