Luca Modric

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet
Luca Modric

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

He’s playing on the rght side of 3 man mf for Real v Juve and they”re beating Juventus like they stole something. Let’s talk about the Croatian game changer that’ll be tasked with beating us at the first game of the wc.

Do we have what it takes to stop him from going haywire in mf ? While we struggle for just 1 playermaker Croatia has Modric and kovacic in the middle and Perisic on the wings if that doesn’t work. I might be wrong but I believe he’s a “world class “ playmaker that reads the game well and packs a bullet in both feet.Dont know about his defensive qualities but I’m sure he’s probably really good there too playing for Real.

How would u try to contain him since he can’t be stopped? How would you do it without letting the rest on their mf crush us?

This is really what we should be talking about instead of arguing about fringe players. :thumb:
OCCUPY NFF!!
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Luca Modric

Post by pajimoh »

So we should join you dey shake? Msshheeww

Abeg go to your corner and continue shaking for all of us
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Scipio Africanus »

Lily livered shaking coward :lol: :lol:

With Ndidi, Mikel, Etebo/Onazi on the field Modric no go smell ball.

Wha choo looking at?!
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Scipio Africanus wrote:Lily livered shaking coward :lol: :lol:

What’s your strategy? Boasting is not a plan.
OCCUPY NFF!!
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:

Shaking is. Carry on
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

pajimoh wrote:

Shaking is. Carry on
Guess your pastor told u God will tackle Modric in Russia. :laugh:
OCCUPY NFF!!
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

pajimoh wrote:

Shaking is. Carry on
What makes you think Modric will be in Russia? :rotf:
airwolex
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by airwolex »

pajimoh wrote:

Shaking is. Carry on
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:He’s playing on the rght side of 3 man mf for Real v Juve and they”re beating Juventus like they stole something. Let’s talk about the Croatian game changer that’ll be tasked with beating us at the first game of the wc.

Do we have what it takes to stop him from going haywire in mf ? While we struggle for just 1 playermaker Croatia has Modric and kovacic in the middle and Perisic on the wings if that doesn’t work. I might be wrong but I believe he’s a “world class “ playmaker that reads the game well and packs a bullet in both feet.Dont know about his defensive qualities but I’m sure he’s probably really good there too playing for Real.

How would u try to contain him since he can’t be stopped? How would you do it without letting the rest on their mf crush us?

This is really what we should be talking about instead of arguing about fringe players. :thumb:
Honestly you need to stop this shaking and stop worry about Modric.
He is a playmaker behind the CF and move to collect ball from deep when playing for his country.
He doesn't play same way he play for Real,the role he play for his country is what Isco do for Real today.
How to stop him denied them ball,and play on a counter,he will not have same team mate during world cup.
Playing for Real is different from playing for your country.Ask Messi how he fair when playing Argentina.
Croatia will open nyash first game and then give Argentina a tough game.SE will top that group if they win the first game.Win first game and be set,Croatia will not lost back to back,so the Argentina to them will be key
Rawlings
Egg
Egg

Post by Rawlings »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:He’s playing on the rght side of 3 man mf for Real v Juve and they”re beating Juventus like they stole something. Let’s talk about the Croatian game changer that’ll be tasked with beating us at the first game of the wc.

You guys need to talk to Ghana.
Serbia was one of the great underdogs for the 2010 worldcup
They had Nemanja Vidić(Man U), Dejan Stanković (Inter), Branislav Ivanović (Chelsea), Miloš Krasić(Juventus), Milan Jovanović(Liverpool), Nikola Žigić (about 7 foot tall against Ghana's 4' 10" defenders)
Serbia and Croatia come from the same cloth
Give us free oil and we'll give u useful tips
Nwabali -- Aina, Bassey, TroostEkong, Sanusi --- Chukwueze, Aribo, Ndidi, Iwobi --- Osimhem, Sadiq Umar
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Rawlings wrote:

You guys need to talk to Ghana.
Serbia was one of the great underdogs for the 2010 worldcup
They had Nemanja Vidić(Man U), Dejan Stanković (Inter), Branislav Ivanović (Chelsea), Miloš Krasić(Juventus), Milan Jovanović(Liverpool), Nikola Žigić (about 7 foot tall against Ghana's 4' 10" defenders)
Serbia and Croatia come from the same cloth
Give us free oil and we'll give u useful tips
Palm oil? No problem.. :laugh:
OCCUPY NFF!!
Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Enugu II »

kajifu wrote:

Honestly you need to stop this shaking and stop worry about Modric.
He is a playmaker behind the CF and move to collect ball from deep when playing for his country.
He doesn't play same way he play for Real,the role he play for his country is what Isco do for Real today.
How to stop him denied them ball,and play on a counter,he will not have same team mate during world cup.
Playing for Real is different from playing for your country.Ask Messi how he fair when playing Argentina.
Croatia will open nyash first game and then give Argentina a tough game.SE will top that group if they win the first game.Win first game and be set,Croatia will not lost back to back,so the Argentina to them will be key
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: una go kill persin for here
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

pajimoh wrote:
pajimoh wrote:

Shaking is. Carry on
What makes you think Modric will be in Russia? :rotf:
MAGA - Make Arsenal Great Again.

Mind that father made collection of Scifi and fantasy stories
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Mind-That-Father-Made/dp/1907652051
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

I hope you see how Liverpool stop City with all their super stars on display by 3 English players in the MF,old man Milner,OX and Henderson shut down city.
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Scipio Africanus »

kajifu wrote:

I hope you see how Liverpool stop City with all their super stars on display by 3 English players in the MF,old man Milner,OX and Henderson shut down city.
And they did not do it by dancing ajasco with the ball :mrgreen:

Wha choo looking at?!
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

One of the most cerebral centre-mids of this generation. Many years back one chimed, the fear of Lila Modric was the beginning of wisdom. Not a shadow of doubt in that assertion.
Cmoke
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cmoke »

Simple,

Modric dem no fit wound us if we play the game in their half just like Pool enter City.

Stop this premature shaking!

Cmoke :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Coach wrote:One of the most cerebral centre-mids of this generation. Many years back one chimed, the fear of Lila Modric was the beginning of wisdom. Not a shadow of doubt in that assertion.
Is Modric better than Ozil?