WHAT PART DID THE NEW SE JERSEY PLAY IN LOSS TO SERBIA

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet
WHAT PART DID THE NEW SE JERSEY PLAY IN LOSS TO SERBIA

Post by jette1 »

Im not surprised that everyone missed to notice that our loss to Serbia had a lot to do with our overly pretty looking christmas dress Jersey. I will elaborate in a minute but let me say that I dont expect lay men to even grasp this theory before you start making noise.
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: WHAT PART DID THE NEW SE JERSEY PLAY IN LOSS TO SERBIA

Post by vancity eagle »

Frankly that is the ugliest SE jersey I have ever seen. Truly disgusting, I can't believe how many people were praising it.

What happened to the one we used against Argentina and Algeria ?

We only used those jerseys twice, and they were the sharpest ones I've seen in a long time, to be dropped for the current eyesore.

The WC definately will not be as enjoyable with those ugly 80's pajamas. It looks like Christmas wrapping paper.
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

Those were the worst jerseys I have seen the SE play in since I started watching them in 1976 CAN. Only those with low quality taste can applaud this wrapping paper jersey.
I am happy
smartbrother
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by smartbrother »

vancity eagle wrote:Frankly that is the ugliest SE jersey I have ever seen. Truly disgusting, I can't believe how many people were praising it.

What happened to the one we used against Argentina and Algeria ?

We only used those jerseys twice, and they were the sharpest ones I've seen in a long time, to be dropped for the current eyesore.

The WC definately will not be as enjoyable with those ugly 80's pajamas. It looks like Christmas wrapping paper.
poland jersey was nice
serbia jersey ....
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

I totally agree. first it gave the SE an appearance of some unserious school kids playing around with big kids = the serbians. Second its flowery gay look subliminary softened our players because they assumed roles projected on them by their opponents without even knowing this. our players resorted to leisurely dance around or display to gallery and in the process succumbed to time wasting; seemingly insignificant fractions of seconds to the naked eyes were being wasted by our players in-between challenging for balls. Delayed or optical illusions generated by the strange color combinations subjected our players to essentially semi playing spectators on the pitch often left admiring themselves. all you have to do is compare our no nonsense tackling and challenge for the ball a week earlier in Poland and the difference was obvious. The spell put on the referees by the jersey was even equally worse that they couldn't even award our opponents an obvious goal or make any tough calls against the school kids hence further worsening or degrading our instincts to play naturally. It gets worse but Im in hurry right now.
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
Tbite
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Tbite »

You guys need to chill abeg.

Because of friendly, you guys want to question everything that could possibly be wrong with Nigeria.

Where was the reverse case when we defeated Poland and Argentina. Why didn't we have threads about how great Nigeria was to have choruses on the bus.

Abeg just admit that you guys no get liver and you are trying to calm yourselves down.
Buhari, whose two terms thankfully ground to a constitutional halt in May. (One thing both democracies have going for them is that their leaders, however bad, have only two terms to swing the wrecking ball.) Under Buhari, growth per head also plunged to 0. An economic agenda drawn from the dusty pages of a 1970s protectionist handbook failed to do the trick. Despite Buhari’s promise to tame terrorism and criminality, violence flourished. Despite his reputation for probity, corruption swirled. FT
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

Tbite wrote:You guys need to chill abeg.

Because of friendly, you guys want to question everything that could possibly be wrong with Nigeria.

Where was the reverse case when we defeated Poland and Argentina. Why didn't we have threads about how great Nigeria was to have choruses on the bus.

Abeg just admit that you guys no get liver and you are trying to calm yourselves down.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

jette1 wrote:I totally agree. first it gave the SE an appearance of some unserious school kids playing around with big kids = the serbians. Second its flowery gay look subliminary softened our players because they assumed roles projected on them by their opponents without even knowing this. our players resorted to leisurely dance around or display to gallery and in the process succumbed to time wasting; seemingly insignificant fractions of seconds to the naked eyes were being wasted by our players in-between challenging for balls. Delayed or optical illusions generated by the strange color combinations subjected our players to essentially semi playing spectators on the pitch often left admiring themselves. all you have to do is compare our no nonsense tackling and challenge for the ball a week earlier in Poland and the difference was obvious. The spell put on the referees by the jersey was even equally worse that they couldn't even award our opponents an obvious goal or make any tough calls against the school kids hence further worsening or degrading our instincts to play naturally. It gets worse but Im in hurry right now.
Is this supposed to be some kind of satire or what?
Are we expected to take this seriously? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
waka-man
Egg
Egg

Post by waka-man »

:lol: :rotf: :lol: :lol: :rotf: :rotf:
The weak are falling already.
World Cup fever is spreading.
And we still have 2.5 months to go.
Clear the beds in asylum, CE is going to be bedlam.
-------------------------------------------
MY NAME IS WAKA-MAN, and YES, I AM A CHELSEA FAN. Please don't hate me - I was fan when David Ellery dashed Cantona two penalties as Man U beat us 4-0 in the FA Cup final. So I've paid my dues.
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Scipio Africanus »

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Wha choo looking at?!
aruako1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by aruako1 »

Jerseys are fine. Na who not get money dey talk say beer no sweet.
Robotnik
Egg
Egg

Post by Robotnik »

When we win we will 'look' good in those jerseys
Goldleaf
Egg
Egg

Post by Goldleaf »

I was at Barnet and I concur that the strip we wore is the ugliest that I have ever seen on the SE. Jeez! It was pure crap! :boo: :boo: :boo: :boo:
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

Personally, I don’t trust the ball that was used in the game. Every time we took a shot at goal the ball would find its way to the stands. Agents have up-ed their game and teamed up with hackers. Dem don hack ball y’all.
OCCUPY NFF!!
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

An old saying:
The suit doesnt make the man, the man makes the suit
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
YemiBrazil
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by YemiBrazil »

We also need to investigate our shoelaces and I also suspect our shin guards. We no go gree!
Anyone who dares disagree with me no sabi this very complex field called football at all :boo: :lol: :lol: :lol:
*** Every child is A STAR! ***

Only Mister Johnson https://www.amazon.com/Only-Mister-Johnson-Okey-Chigbo/dp/B09DMW3RM9
----------------------------------------------------------------
"A revolution in a personal context, is a turn around of a predominant way of thinking or doing things TO BETTER YOURSELF and effectively BETTER YOUR NATION!!!"
----------------------------------------------------------------
* Progressive Federalism * Personal Revolution * Industrialization *
Cally
Egg
Egg

Post by Cally »

I love that jersey! :thumbs: :thumbs:

I'm buying one...
http://www.meditationsofthesoul.com

"My friends - "We need to really reassess the way we trash our national team, derogate some players and disrespect the people that run our football. Let the brand new Super Eagles become our new Brand of national pride.. The unifying identity for all.. Bar none!" - CE's The Great Seloweizer (6/24/13)

The Arsenal Football Club - "The Deeper The Foundation, The Stronger The Fortress."
Babalawo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Babalawo »

jette1 wrote:I totally agree. first it gave the SE an appearance of some unserious school kids playing around with big kids = the serbians. Second its flowery gay look subliminary softened our players because they assumed roles projected on them by their opponents without even knowing this. our players resorted to leisurely dance around or display to gallery and in the process succumbed to time wasting; seemingly insignificant fractions of seconds to the naked eyes were being wasted by our players in-between challenging for balls. Delayed or optical illusions generated by the strange color combinations subjected our players to essentially semi playing spectators on the pitch often left admiring themselves. all you have to do is compare our no nonsense tackling and challenge for the ball a week earlier in Poland and the difference was obvious. The spell put on the referees by the jersey was even equally worse that they couldn't even award our opponents an obvious goal or make any tough calls against the school kids hence further worsening or degrading our instincts to play naturally. It gets worse but Im in hurry right now.

This should easily make its way into CE top 10 dumbest posts.
Peter Obi For President 2023
waka-man
Egg
Egg

Post by waka-man »

I’m getting ahead of this right now and stating that the grass in Russia is racist and will not allow our smooth passing game. That’s why we won’t win the cup.
You heard it here first.
-------------------------------------------
MY NAME IS WAKA-MAN, and YES, I AM A CHELSEA FAN. Please don't hate me - I was fan when David Ellery dashed Cantona two penalties as Man U beat us 4-0 in the FA Cup final. So I've paid my dues.
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

jette1 wrote:Im not surprised that everyone missed to notice that our loss to Serbia had a lot to do with our overly pretty looking christmas dress Jersey. I will elaborate in a minute but let me say that I dont expect lay men to even grasp this theory before you start making noise.
... 'pretty looking christmas dress Jersey.' :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I honestly failed to see the beauty in the Jersey(s), but many people said the Jerseys are very good, very cool and et al., so I thought maybe it's me who doesn't know what he saw or is seeing.
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
smartbrother
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by smartbrother »

Damunk wrote:
Is this supposed to be some kind of satire or what?
Are we expected to take this seriously? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
this guy is brilliant :rotf: :rotf:
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

Dammy wrote:Those were the worst jerseys I have seen the SE play in since I started watching them in 1976 CAN. Only those with low quality taste can applaud this wrapping paper jersey.
I am glad few people have seen these Jerseys for what I think they are - UGLY!
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Scipio Africanus »

Babalawo wrote:

This should easily make its way into CE top 10 dumbest posts.
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Wha choo looking at?!