WHAT PART DID THE NEW SE JERSEY PLAY IN LOSS TO SERBIA

Im not surprised that everyone missed to notice that our loss to Serbia had a lot to do with our overly pretty looking christmas dress Jersey. I will elaborate in a minute but let me say that I dont expect lay men to even grasp this theory before you start making noise.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
Re: WHAT PART DID THE NEW SE JERSEY PLAY IN LOSS TO SERBIA

Frankly that is the ugliest SE jersey I have ever seen. Truly disgusting, I can't believe how many people were praising it.

What happened to the one we used against Argentina and Algeria ?

We only used those jerseys twice, and they were the sharpest ones I've seen in a long time, to be dropped for the current eyesore.

The WC definately will not be as enjoyable with those ugly 80's pajamas. It looks like Christmas wrapping paper.

Those were the worst jerseys I have seen the SE play in since I started watching them in 1976 CAN. Only those with low quality taste can applaud this wrapping paper jersey.

vancity eagle wrote:Frankly that is the ugliest SE jersey I have ever seen. Truly disgusting, I can't believe how many people were praising it.

What happened to the one we used against Argentina and Algeria ?

We only used those jerseys twice, and they were the sharpest ones I've seen in a long time, to be dropped for the current eyesore.

The WC definately will not be as enjoyable with those ugly 80's pajamas. It looks like Christmas wrapping paper.
poland jersey was nice
serbia jersey ....

I totally agree. first it gave the SE an appearance of some unserious school kids playing around with big kids = the serbians. Second its flowery gay look subliminary softened our players because they assumed roles projected on them by their opponents without even knowing this. our players resorted to leisurely dance around or display to gallery and in the process succumbed to time wasting; seemingly insignificant fractions of seconds to the naked eyes were being wasted by our players in-between challenging for balls. Delayed or optical illusions generated by the strange color combinations subjected our players to essentially semi playing spectators on the pitch often left admiring themselves. all you have to do is compare our no nonsense tackling and challenge for the ball a week earlier in Poland and the difference was obvious. The spell put on the referees by the jersey was even equally worse that they couldn't even award our opponents an obvious goal or make any tough calls against the school kids hence further worsening or degrading our instincts to play naturally. It gets worse but Im in hurry right now.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."

You guys need to chill abeg.

Because of friendly, you guys want to question everything that could possibly be wrong with Nigeria.

Where was the reverse case when we defeated Poland and Argentina. Why didn't we have threads about how great Nigeria was to have choruses on the bus.

Abeg just admit that you guys no get liver and you are trying to calm yourselves down.
Buhari, whose two terms thankfully ground to a constitutional halt in May. (One thing both democracies have going for them is that their leaders, however bad, have only two terms to swing the wrecking ball.) Under Buhari, growth per head also plunged to 0. An economic agenda drawn from the dusty pages of a 1970s protectionist handbook failed to do the trick. Despite Buhari’s promise to tame terrorism and criminality, violence flourished. Despite his reputation for probity, corruption swirled. FT

Tbite wrote:You guys need to chill abeg.

Because of friendly, you guys want to question everything that could possibly be wrong with Nigeria.

Where was the reverse case when we defeated Poland and Argentina. Why didn't we have threads about how great Nigeria was to have choruses on the bus.

Abeg just admit that you guys no get liver and you are trying to calm yourselves down.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

jette1 wrote:I totally agree. first it gave the SE an appearance of some unserious school kids playing around with big kids = the serbians. Second its flowery gay look subliminary softened our players because they assumed roles projected on them by their opponents without even knowing this. our players resorted to leisurely dance around or display to gallery and in the process succumbed to time wasting; seemingly insignificant fractions of seconds to the naked eyes were being wasted by our players in-between challenging for balls. Delayed or optical illusions generated by the strange color combinations subjected our players to essentially semi playing spectators on the pitch often left admiring themselves. all you have to do is compare our no nonsense tackling and challenge for the ball a week earlier in Poland and the difference was obvious. The spell put on the referees by the jersey was even equally worse that they couldn't even award our opponents an obvious goal or make any tough calls against the school kids hence further worsening or degrading our instincts to play naturally. It gets worse but Im in hurry right now.
Is this supposed to be some kind of satire or what?
Are we expected to take this seriously? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

:lol: :rotf: :lol: :lol: :rotf: :rotf:
The weak are falling already.
World Cup fever is spreading.
And we still have 2.5 months to go.
Clear the beds in asylum, CE is going to be bedlam.

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Jerseys are fine. Na who not get money dey talk say beer no sweet.

When we win we will 'look' good in those jerseys

I was at Barnet and I concur that the strip we wore is the ugliest that I have ever seen on the SE. Jeez! It was pure crap! :boo: :boo: :boo: :boo:

Personally, I don’t trust the ball that was used in the game. Every time we took a shot at goal the ball would find its way to the stands. Agents have up-ed their game and teamed up with hackers. Dem don hack ball y’all.

An old saying:
The suit doesnt make the man, the man makes the suit

We also need to investigate our shoelaces and I also suspect our shin guards. We no go gree!
Anyone who dares disagree with me no sabi this very complex field called football at all :boo: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I love that jersey! :thumbs: :thumbs:

I'm buying one...

"My friends - "We need to really reassess the way we trash our national team, derogate some players and disrespect the people that run our football. Let the brand new Super Eagles become our new Brand of national pride.. The unifying identity for all.. Bar none!" - CE's The Great Seloweizer (6/24/13)

Babalawo

Post by Babalawo »

jette1 wrote:I totally agree. first it gave the SE an appearance of some unserious school kids playing around with big kids = the serbians. Second its flowery gay look subliminary softened our players because they assumed roles projected on them by their opponents without even knowing this. our players resorted to leisurely dance around or display to gallery and in the process succumbed to time wasting; seemingly insignificant fractions of seconds to the naked eyes were being wasted by our players in-between challenging for balls. Delayed or optical illusions generated by the strange color combinations subjected our players to essentially semi playing spectators on the pitch often left admiring themselves. all you have to do is compare our no nonsense tackling and challenge for the ball a week earlier in Poland and the difference was obvious. The spell put on the referees by the jersey was even equally worse that they couldn't even award our opponents an obvious goal or make any tough calls against the school kids hence further worsening or degrading our instincts to play naturally. It gets worse but Im in hurry right now.

This should easily make its way into CE top 10 dumbest posts.
Peter Obi For President 2023

I’m getting ahead of this right now and stating that the grass in Russia is racist and will not allow our smooth passing game. That’s why we won’t win the cup.
You heard it here first.

jette1 wrote:Im not surprised that everyone missed to notice that our loss to Serbia had a lot to do with our overly pretty looking christmas dress Jersey. I will elaborate in a minute but let me say that I dont expect lay men to even grasp this theory before you start making noise.
... 'pretty looking christmas dress Jersey.' :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I honestly failed to see the beauty in the Jersey(s), but many people said the Jerseys are very good, very cool and et al., so I thought maybe it's me who doesn't know what he saw or is seeing.

Is this supposed to be some kind of satire or what?
Are we expected to take this seriously? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
this guy is brilliant :rotf: :rotf:

Dammy wrote:Those were the worst jerseys I have seen the SE play in since I started watching them in 1976 CAN. Only those with low quality taste can applaud this wrapping paper jersey.
I am glad few people have seen these Jerseys for what I think they are - UGLY!

Babalawo wrote:

This should easily make its way into CE top 10 dumbest posts.