Arsenal 4 vs CSKA 1 Moscow FT

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: Arsenal 4 vs CSKA 1 Moscow

Post by anikulapo »

kajifu wrote:Ozil if he can play like this,he will be world class but again he can only do that when the whole team is playing well.Reason I don't rate him if the team is not on fire his head drops and he disappears. Great players set the mood and tempo for the whole team to follow. That's what stops Özil being world class and show up most time when facing small teams that lack basic understanding.
So how can anyone blame the coach when he go disappear in big games?

Er CSKA is the equivalent of that Ludo team wey finish dantis career .... ANWYAY today no be the day to repeat the obvious ...
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

oloye wrote:Bellerin is a very poor player....
Uncle na today you notice am?
I was telling some folks that he will not start for SE if he was Naija,i doubt he will even be at Arsenal self.
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

anikulapo wrote:
kajifu wrote:Ozil if he can play like this,he will be world class but again he can only do that when the whole team is playing well.Reason I don't rate him if the team is not on fire his head drops and he disappears. Great players set the mood and tempo for the whole team to follow. That's what stops Özil being world class and show up most time when facing small teams that lack basic understanding.

Er CSKA is the equivalent of that Ludo team wey finish dantis career .... ANWYAY today no be the day to repeat the obvious ...
You are always right most time about the bobo.Today no one is blaming Wenger but when he go missing na Wenger we go blame for not buying world class CF to score goals.I watch him against City and Liverpool,aaagh never mind.
Any well hope Ozil and the boys just give us Europa with less heart attack..
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

kajifu wrote:
anikulapo wrote:

You are always right most time about the bobo.Today no one is blaming Wenger but when he go missing na Wenger we go blame for not buying world class CF to score goals.I watch him against City and Liverpool,aaagh never mind.
Any well hope Ozil and the boys just give us Europa with less heart attack..

:thumb:
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Arsenal 4 vs CSKA 1 Moscow FT

Post by kajifu »

Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger has just revealed keeper David Ospina will be out for two or three weeks and midfielder Henrikh Mkhitaryan will miss Sunday's game with Southampton
Skylolo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Skylolo »

Aaron Ramsey this season

25 games
9 goals
10 assists

:clap: :clap: :clap:

This is one player who has matured into a top player in a poor season in the league for Arsenal. Sign him up ASAP....
To God be the glory
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Skylolo wrote:Aaron Ramsey this season

25 games
9 goals
10 assists

This is one player who has matured into a top player in a poor season in the league for Arsenal. Sign him up ASAP....

Look at this joker .... have you seen Arsenal's league position? Who has he amassed these stats against ?

Dude abeg go eat a cupcake .... you're becoming a total joke :mrgreen:

MLK.
Skylolo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Skylolo »

anikulapo wrote:

25 games
9 goals
10 assists

Look at this joker .... have you seen Arsenal's league position? Who has he amassed these stats against ?

Someone needs to check if this dude is well..... :blink:
To God be the glory
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Skylolo wrote:
anikulapo wrote:

25 games
9 goals
10 assists

Someone needs to check if this dude is well..... :blink:

You are beyond help

MLK.
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

Rambo should be given a lifetime contract.
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

25 games
9 goals
10 assists

I would not be too quick to make that conclusion. Remember the season when he dominated everyone? His problem has neither been talent nor ability...it's his head. He sadly is too inconsistent...
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
Skylolo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Skylolo »

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:

25 games
9 goals
10 assists

I would not be too quick to make that conclusion. Remember the season when he dominated everyone? His problem has neither been talent nor ability...it's his head. He sadly is too inconsistent...
Hear all that, but Ramsey is a key player for this team. Injuries slow him down but he gets into these spells of form often after a run of games and can be unplayable...as those numbers show.

He has already scored 50+ goals for Arsenal including 2 FA cup winning goals. Look at this season when the going got tough he was one of the ones that stood out at Milan.

Ramsey is now a top player and has earned his contract extension, look around Europe you wont see many midfielders with his numbers....this player can score 100+ goals for Arsenal from midfield.
To God be the glory
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

anikulapo wrote:

25 games
9 goals
10 assists

Ramsey and Ozil tonight, Anik's nightmare. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Arsène Wenger at Arsenal, 1996 to 2018. I was there.
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:

25 games
9 goals
10 assists

I disagree. His problem has been fitness.
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

ohenhen1 wrote:Rambo should be given a lifetime contract.
For what?Even Messi Barca has not done that...
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

Waffiman wrote:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:

25 games
9 goals
10 assists

Waffi Waffi Waffi....
I agree if you mean intellectual fitness. I have seen Ramsey play hard, tackle, run, etc, BUT make atrocious decisions. That's not physical fitness. What about the times he abandons his position and runs into Oil's spaces? Even Oloye at al have complained about his lack of discipline. Nothing to do with physical fitness.
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Waffiman wrote:
anikulapo wrote:

25 games
9 goals
10 assists

Masters of CSKA : :rotf: :rotf: break out the Kool and the Gang music and start planning the open top bus parades :mrgreen:

MLK.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Waffiman wrote:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:

25 games
9 goals
10 assists

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

His biggest problem, along with yours, na both of una brains :taunt: :taunt:

MLK.
Nkume
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Nkume »

kajifu wrote:
platinum wrote:
Nkume wrote:I like Wilshere, but anyone who claims he is our best midfielder is wrong. How can he not play that pass through?
Best? He's worse than every Arsenal midfielder so where does the best talk come from? Elneny, Xhaka, Ramsey are all better players in their functions.

Wilshere had the chance to be a real English star but his fitness has never got back to where it must be for him to even dream of playing at the highest level.
NKUME making stuff up, may be is Wenger who said that and why he keep starting him ahead of others.
Go and read Aniku-okporoko's threads on Wilshere, and also Bellerin.
"Our enemies are the political profiteers, the swindlers, the men in high and low places that seek bribes and demand 10 percent; those that seek to keep the country divided permanently so that they can remain in office as ministers or VIPs at least, the tribalists, the nepotists, those that make the country look big for nothing before international circles, those that have corrupted our society and put the Nigerian political calendar back by their words and deeds." - Kaduna Nzeogwu
azuka
Egg
Egg

Post by azuka »

Waffiman wrote:
anikulapo wrote:

25 games
9 goals
10 assists

He's just concerned he might have to also get Ramsey jersey alongside Ozil's next season. That my guys is his worry. :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

Skylolo wrote:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:

25 games
9 goals
10 assists

Hear all that, but Ramsey is a key player for this team. Injuries slow him down but he gets into these spells of form often after a run of games and can be unplayable...as those numbers show.

He has already scored 50+ goals for Arsenal including 2 FA cup winning goals. Look at this season when the going got tough he was one of the ones that stood out at Milan.

Ramsey is now a top player and has earned his contract extension, look around Europe you wont see many midfielders with his numbers....this player can score 100+ goals for Arsenal from midfield.
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

azuka wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
anikulapo wrote:

25 games
9 goals
10 assists

He's just concerned he might have to also get Ramsey jersey alongside Ozil's next season. That my guys is his worry. :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:
You forget, add Xhaka's too. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:

25 games
9 goals
10 assists

Waffi Waffi Waffi....
I agree if you mean intellectual fitness. I have seen Ramsey play hard, tackle, run, etc, BUT make atrocious decisions. That's not physical fitness. What about the times he abandons his position and runs into Oil's spaces? Even Oloye at al have complained about his lack of discipline. Nothing to do with physical fitness.
Bro, his intellectual fitness is the key reason he is the player he is. How come Ramsey always finds himself free to score in the box. It is all about timing, it is all about intelligence.

Yes, he makes mistakes as you stated above, but when fit, he is an incredible midfielder. He had a procedure to remove fluid from his groin during the break, I observed on Sunday he was blowing after 10 minutes, last night by the end of the 1st half he was blowing again. His injuries has prevented him from training, so his defensive input has been limited and it shows. But Arsenal have deployed him in a more attacking role.

When fit, there are few box to box midfielders like him.