Rashidi Yekini Destroys Real Madrid

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle
Re: Rashidi Yekini Destroys Real Madrid

Post by Bigpokey24 »

[/video]
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

Why do you have 74619 posts - Bigpokey24? Don't you have a job? Just asking :tic: :tic:
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

ANC wrote:
maceo4 wrote:
platinum wrote:
ANC wrote:Never was a fan. I just don't see it.
Never was a fan of who? Yekini?
If so, who were you a fan of then?
Apparently Nnamdi Oduamadi :shock:

:biggrin:
You no even bother deny wetin mace04 talk?

We go ban you from Eagles Nest if that na the kain ting wey you believe.
Evans Bipi, had declared to the press, “Why must [Governor Amaechi] be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?”
wale1974
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wale1974 »

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :atc: :atc: :atc: :atc: :atc: What a legend
"Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds!" - Bob Marley
guest83
Egg
Egg

Post by guest83 »

oloye wrote:Talk of complete striker.....damn. You watch this man in action and then you watch some who call themselves strikers these days , you simply look at them with disdain and contempt!

Abeg sun re o Yekini....
I agree 100%. We need no excuses rugged nuggas like Yekini (RIP) and not pretty boys like Iwobi that goes out clubbin before a game or whatever happpend. That's our ever hope of lifting the WC.
deanotito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by deanotito »

FATHER TIKO wrote:Those Yekini canons...

The canon he unleashed at AFCON 94 v Egypt...
30m lofted pass from Oliseh, Yekini ran onto the ball, plucked it from the air with his thigh, and smashed the ball against the cross-bar...all in one motion...

A France-Afrique photographer stationed behind Egypt's goal swore the posts vibrated like a tuning-fork... :shock: :shock:

Those posts are still vibrating to this day... :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

For me, that still remains the best goal never scored. You forgot the part of him raising the ball over the head of the egyptian with his thigh, collecting it on the other side, and then smashing that thing onto the crossbar.

I dreamed many dreams of pulling that off myself. Masterful
If purge dey worry you, you no dey select toilet
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

[/video]
SuperEagles

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

[/video]
SuperEagles

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

[/video]
SuperEagles

eyan
Egg
Egg

Post by eyan »

deanotito wrote:

30m lofted pass from Oliseh, Yekini ran onto the ball, plucked it from the air with his thigh, and smashed the ball against the cross-bar...all in one motion...

A France-Afrique photographer stationed behind Egypt's goal swore the posts vibrated like a tuning-fork... :shock: :shock:

Those posts are still vibrating to this day... :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

For me, that still remains the best goal never scored. You forgot the part of him raising the ball over the head of the egyptian with his thigh, collecting it on the other side, and then smashing that thing onto the crossbar.

I choose his scissor kick against Spain in 98. Thought the pass to Yekini against Egypt came from Okocha the moment he was subbed in.
Igugu
Egg
Egg

Post by Igugu »

Looking the line up on this cast brings back good memory of Old Eagles.

blob:4F8B2C98-C8A0-4521-BD6E-ECBEA88E6399
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

oloye wrote:Talk of complete striker.....damn. You watch this man in action and then you watch some who call themselves strikers these days , you simply look at them with disdain and contempt!

Abeg sun re o Yekini....
Egbon mi. What Ighalo scores in a season, Yekini scores in one game. As for ideye, the less said the better. What he scores in 3 seasons, Ye-King scores in 45 minute of a game.

We don't have strikers anymore. That's why we keep missing AFCON

RIP YE-KING
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
FATHER TIKO
Egg
Egg

Post by FATHER TIKO »

eyan wrote:
deanotito wrote:

I choose his scissor kick against Spain in 98. Thought the pass to Yekini against Egypt came from Okocha the moment he was subbed in.
Yeah, you're right...JJ Okocha...thanks
"...Some say football is not a matter of life and death;
I can assure you it's more important than that..."
- Bill Shankly
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

eyan wrote:
deanotito wrote:

Ehem eyan mi i cannot remember him scoring any scissors kick, rather it was a failed acrobatic volley that did not connect...but would have been a spectacular one if it had connected!
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
eyan
Egg
Egg

Post by eyan »

oloye wrote:
eyan wrote:
deanotito wrote:

Ehem eyan mi i cannot remember him scoring any scissors kick, rather it was a failed acrobatic volley that did not connect...but would have been a spectacular one if it had connected!
We r talking about best goal never scored :biggrin: sir. Not like non-scoring strikers ooo.