Success starts for Malaga

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

ogiso
Egg
Egg
Re: Success starts for Malaga

Post by ogiso »

How many of those ‘strikers that score’ do we currently have in our squad? After the friendlies, I have now joined those who feel we need to try maybe 3-4 new players to strengthen our weak areas. I admit to changing my mind after being a ‘stick to what we have’ proponent.
Flex Swift wrote:Success has been named in the starting lineup for today's game against Deportivo La Coruna. Check it out on livescore.com. Kickoff is at 20:00 try and watch the game.

Meanwhile his teammate Ideye Brown is not listed even amongst the substitutes . It looks like it is not just our own Rohr that doesn't like the non scoring/holdup play striker but value an actual striker that scores :taunt:
bully12
Egg
Egg

Post by bully12 »

Now because of paucity of goal scoring strikers any Nigerian player that starts in a minuscule and insignificant club becomes news . Absolutely a shame . In spite of this glaring weakness Nigerian fans are having sanguine feelings of victories in world cup tournament. The most amazing issue few Nigerians who have demonstrated the abilities to score few goals are completely ignored. Unfortunately none scoring strikers make waves .
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

bully12 wrote:Now because of paucity of goal scoring strikers any Nigerian player that starts in a minuscule and insignificant club becomes news . Absolutely a shame . In spite of this glaring weakness Nigerian fans are having sanguine feelings of victories in world cup tournament. The most amazing issue few Nigerians who have demonstrated the abilities to score few goals are completely ignored. Unfortunately none scoring strikers make waves .

Its a Nigerian football forum, we are allowed to monitor ALL Nigerian players on it. If you no like thread, feel free to move the eff on.
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

metalalloy wrote:
bully12 wrote:Now because of paucity of goal scoring strikers any Nigerian player that starts in a minuscule and insignificant club becomes news . Absolutely a shame . In spite of this glaring weakness Nigerian fans are having sanguine feelings of victories in world cup tournament. The most amazing issue few Nigerians who have demonstrated the abilities to score few goals are completely ignored. Unfortunately none scoring strikers make waves .
Its a Nigerian football forum, we are allowed to monitor ALL Nigerian players on it. If you no like thread, feel free to move the eff on.
:shock: :shock: :shock: Mr. Perfect English! Damn, I see you are NOT good in the language after all. The correct way to write the highlighted is - It's - not the way you wrote it :curse: :curse: :curse: :curse: Mumu :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.