MANCHESTER CITY VS UNITED: 2-3 (FT)

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

wiseone
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: MANCHESTER CITY VS UNITED: 2-3 (FT)

Post by wiseone »

At the weekend that BEIN Sports clown Ray Hudson claimed that Keylor Navas is the best GK in the world, and said "I don't care about David de who"....Hudson is a mental case if he thinks Navas (as good as he is) is a better GK than Miracle Dave (who performs Spiderman impersonations every week). Neuer is the only GK in the world who can claim to be better than DDG.
tfco wrote: i have not even shrined DDG.

his reflexes...this guy should be drug tested. everything moves in slo-mo for him
YemiBrazil
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by YemiBrazil »

If David de Gea gives the slightest cue that Man United will sanction a move Keylor Navas is done at Real with immediate effect :lol: :lol:

Navas is a regular world class goalkeeper, David de Gea is superhuman.
*** Every child is A STAR! ***

Only Mister Johnson https://www.amazon.com/Only-Mister-Johnson-Okey-Chigbo/dp/B09DMW3RM9
----------------------------------------------------------------
"A revolution in a personal context, is a turn around of a predominant way of thinking or doing things TO BETTER YOURSELF and effectively BETTER YOUR NATION!!!"
* Progressive Federalism * Personal Revolution * Industrialization *
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

wiseone wrote:At the weekend that BEIN Sports clown Ray Hudson claimed that Keylor Navas is the best GK in the world, and said "I don't care about David de who"....Hudson is a mental case if he thinks Navas (as good as he is) is a better GK than Miracle Dave (who performs Spiderman impersonations every week). Neuer is the only GK in the world who can claim to be better than DDG.
tfco wrote: i have not even shrined DDG.

his reflexes...this guy should be drug tested. everything moves in slo-mo for him
when last did you watch Neur?
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

tfco wrote:i have not even shrined DDG.

...and the 2 goals were fast motion :???:
Kabalega
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Kabalega »

Hey guys, the rest of us moved on to more important things like the Champions league. :D
Remember that? :twisted:
“If your opponent is of choleric temper, seek to irritate him. Pretend to be weak, that he may grow arrogant.”- Sun Tzu
YemiBrazil
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by YemiBrazil »

Kabalega wrote:Hey guys, the rest of us moved on to more important things like the Champions league. :D
Sorry Man United vs Man City is always bigger than the champions league :taunt: :taunt:
*** Every child is A STAR! ***

Only Mister Johnson https://www.amazon.com/Only-Mister-Johnson-Okey-Chigbo/dp/B09DMW3RM9
"A revolution in a personal context, is a turn around of a predominant way of thinking or doing things TO BETTER YOURSELF and effectively BETTER YOUR NATION!!!"
* Progressive Federalism * Personal Revolution * Industrialization *
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

Now i hear Rashford is getting impatient about the lack of 1st team opportunities and might consider leaving next season, i hope Mourinho is not crazy enough to let our prized asset go

If we do decide to sell him, it has to be an European team, anything between 80-100 Million pounds
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko
wiseone
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wiseone »

The image of those Man City fans crying at the end of the game is one I will treasure for many years. There was one guy who sat all alone in the stand long after the game had ended - crying his eyes out. His tears balmed my heart.
:D
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

marko wrote:Now i hear Rashford is getting impatient about the lack of 1st team opportunities and might consider leaving next season, i hope Mourinho is not crazy enough to let our prized asset go

If we do decide to sell him, it has to be an European team, anything between 80-100 Million pounds
You must be a very unpleasant person to have as a wife/husband. Good lord! You complain and complain and complain and manufcture things just to complain about. Tufiakwa! God forbid! :oops:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

marko wrote:Now i hear Rashford is getting impatient about the lack of 1st team opportunities and might consider leaving next season, i hope Mourinho is not crazy enough to let our prized asset go

He should go to Spurs ojare, that is the only club right now (because of Poch) that i see that can help him fulfill his potentials.
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

oloye wrote:

He should go to Spurs ojare, that is the only club right now (because of Poch) that i see that can help him fulfill his potentials.
Nah I want Martial...
"Will we next create false gods to rule over us? How proud have we become, and how blind."

Primary: Lenovo Y410p: i5-4200M | 2GB Nvidia GT755M | 16GB DDR3L | 1000GB SSD | N2230 | LG24MP76 - Windows 10 64-Bit
Secondary: Dell Inspirion 1545: Core2Duo | 4GB RAM | 320GB 5400RPM - Linux Mint Cinnamon
Tertiary: Lenovo Legion 5 Pro: Ryzen 7 5800H | 32GB DDR4 | 2000GB SSD | 8GB NVidia RTX3070 - Windows 11 Pro
HTC U11+ - Xiaomi Mi8
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

oloye wrote:

Yea, a 20 year old whk has played much more games in this season than he had in any other season should leave manchester united and take a step down to learn how to lose, just to please strangers. We all know what this is about. This is about the hatred for mourinho and nothing else. Has nothing to do with reality. Because in reality, mourinho has given more minutes to youngsters than any other coach in the league. How many minutes have Poch and Pep the lover of youths given? In fact there was a particular game 2 months ago that Pep actually names 6 substitute to the bench and refused to name a 7th, because there were no senior players available. He straight out refused to name a youth Player!

Asensio at real madrid is also a child and learning his trade. He is better than rashford, but doesnt start for real madrid. No one has asked him to go to valencia. This is manchester united. You dotn grt oicked because you are lovely. You get pciked bexause you deserve it. 3 months ago, Rashford was in rotten form and we didnt hear from his fans.

Smh. Like k said, this irrationality is all abour hatred for a person.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Also, when nkoudou and Njie went to Poch, what did he do for them?? Or we should pretend that we can’t remember Nkoudou and Njie? :roll:
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Tomorrow, they will also advise McTominay who know one had heard of before Mourinho started giving him starts in CL and EPL to “go to Poch.” Poch ko Pork ni!
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

Kabalega wrote:Hey guys, the rest of us moved on to more important things like the Champions league. :D
you did not post much on the league you CLAIM to watch

how was RM v Atleti?

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

They did not CEDIS coming
Naira Did We :rotf: :rotf:

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Oh! When are they going to tell John Stones to go and meet Poch?? Or you people are not interested in Stones' career? is it because Stones' coach's name is not Jose Mourinho? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Like I said, this is all about hatred for a coach.
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Pool score???

hahahaha

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

marko wrote:Our defence has become our undoing, LVG formula was about possession, he got that right but we were so boring, right now our defence is our weak link, you cannot trust Smalling and Jones to keep attackers at bay for 90 mins, the only credible defender we have is Bailly, i will expect a clear out this season, the likes of Smalling, Jones, Shaw, Mata, Fellaini, carrick, Martial will make way, dont think Herrera should be sold, i think to compete in the premiership, we need 2 solid defenders, 2 solid midfielders, United will be indeed stupid to consider selling Pogba, i will rather get rid of Lukaku first, even Mourinho needs to change and adapt, City are 13 poinqts clear because even due to their defensive naivety, they played to their key strenghts and that is keeping the ball and scoring at will, if united did the same, we will be closer to them and still with a chance to win the league.
:?

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

tfco wrote:
marko wrote:Our defence has become our undoing, LVG formula was about possession, he got that right but we were so boring, right now our defence is our weak link, you cannot trust Smalling and Jones to keep attackers at bay for 90 mins, the only credible defender we have is Bailly, i will expect a clear out this season, the likes of Smalling, Jones, Shaw, Mata, Fellaini, carrick, Martial will make way, dont think Herrera should be sold, i think to compete in the premiership, we need 2 solid defenders, 2 solid midfielders, United will be indeed stupid to consider selling Pogba, i will rather get rid of Lukaku first, even Mourinho needs to change and adapt, City are 13 poinqts clear because even due to their defensive naivety, they played to their key strenghts and that is keeping the ball and scoring at will, if united did the same, we will be closer to them and still with a chance to win the league.
:?
Yes playing cowardly football, you put so much pressure on your defence until they start leaking goals
How many draws did we play last season, prob 7-8, some winnable games but due to Mourinho hold your line policy, score and defend for 90 minutes, yes it led to everything i wrote here and you gladly spent hours ressurecting this old thread, well anyway, like i said, ever again should united hire a coward of a coach and try to destroy everything that was good about our attacking football

Please look for more old threads to dig up! Am waiting :taunt:
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko