Cybereagles

The Undisputed Number One Home for All Super Eagles Fans
It is currently Mon Sep 24, 2018 6:31 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 107 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Author Message
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2018 11:25 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 7:59 pm
Posts: 57271


Quote:
What the Court Judgement Against Fortuna Sittard Really Means!

Many have asked me via social media and e-mails, what the KNVB court of Arbitration decision in my favour against Fortuna Sittard really fully means to me. To my understanding here it is:

To start with, it is important to know why we took Mr. Isitan Gun and Fortuna Sittard to court.

The court case was not aimed at passing judgement if Mr. Isitan Gun did illegal activities or not, that is not for this court (the KNVB Arbitrations court) to judge. The Dutch tax office and the KNVB’s integrity committee will eventually investigate, deliberate and if need be, give out sanctions to Mr. Isitan Gun in the near future.

We simply stated the fact that all the false accusations by Mr Gun, to put my Assistant coaches and myself on suspension were all borne from the fact that we, based on principles and for obvious legal reasons, refused to participate in “Shady” activities proposed by My Isitan Gun and his Group in running the club of Fortuna!

As was clearly stated by the final verdict, the court did not find Oliseh Sunday to have acted as a bad employee! On the contrary it found My Isitan Gun’s Fortuna management, Guilty of not being good employers to me!

The case was all about getting Fortuna Sittard to pay me my due financial compensation for my “still” running coaching contract. This we achieved to a large extent!

In Europe, when a club wants to part ways from its coach who is still under contract, they sit together and reach a settled financial agreement or otherwise. Mr Gun obviously was trying to “Rob” me of my entitlements after separation. That was why he was sanctioned in my favour by the KNVB Court!

Secondly, the court in no way agreed with My Gun’s false ascertions after the verdict, as regards my return as coach to Fortuna sittard,but as clearly stated in the judgment,it is obvious that due to the huge public attention that Mr. Isitan Gun provoked by my suspension whilst being 1st on the table, it was no longer fruitful to return fully to work, like before .

Of course, we the coaches,would have loved to finish our work and be crowned Champions against all odds, which is why my lawyers argued for our full reinstatement in spite of Mr. Gun’s behavior.

By virtue of the Court annulling the suspension of Fortuna Sittard on myself and asking me to continue being under Fortuna’s pay roll till May, I am still officially the Chief Coach of Fortuna Sittard till May 2018!

Mr. Isitan Gun and Fortuna Sittard are therefore sanctioned by the court to pay me a lump sum to compensate me for the case and obviously for my contract that still runs till June 2019!

Accusations from Mr. Gun and his “Gang” were thrown out the window not only because they were false, did not make sense but mostly because it dated way back as over a year ago! Hence the now historic question by one of the Judges to Mr. Isitan Gun that is still yet unanswered, “If the accusations you levy against Mr. Oliseh Sunday Is true, why then did you give him a new 2 years contract in may 2017 with better conditions?”

How could you suspend a coach for crimes he supposedly committed in 2016/2017 season in February 2018? When he is heading towards being crowned champion, having taking the club from 19th position in January 2017 to 1st position in January 2018?

No Well meaning club president or club in Europe ever treats a successful coach in this way, unless the coach does something scandalous which is far from the case here.

To be suspended because my Assistant coaches and I, lead the players, amongst others to refuse “Black money” Payments is about the most shameful, horrible, ungrateful and disrespectful thing any club President can do to its loyal and successful serving coach. This is Europe for Christ’s sake!

When a coach sets all these records (please click here to see all our achievements with Sittard as coach) He deserves respect, obviously that is Alien to Mr. Gun. Otherwise how else would he give more credit to people who are handling a team now for just 2 months since our suspension and disreputing Coaches who have handled the team for eight months in the season 2017/2018 and fetched 42 points (70%) of the total points Fortuna has so far. Outright Ungratefulness!

I have intentionally made little utterances as regards this case till now because I found it unnecessary, due to the fact that the truth always comes out eventually and it has finally done so here.

Unfortunately some of us make wrong judgements before hearing both sides of a story or knowing the truth,let’s strive to be less judgemental and appreciate hard work and honesty,it Pays at the end of the day!

For Obvious reasons I am praying that my players and the caretaker coaches in charge now finish the phenomenal work we started and make Fortuna Champions!

One major lesson learnt though,is that no matter what, it pays to be honest, hardworking, professional, hungry and above all God fearing!

Stay blessed…
http://www.sundayoliseh.tv/what-the-cou ... ally-means
/

_________________
Image
http://www.naijiant.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2018 12:43 pm 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 5:57 pm
Posts: 36673
Location: UK
Quote:
"We simply stated the fact that all the false accusations by Mr Gun, to put my Assistant coaches and myself on suspension were all borne from the fact that we, based on principles and for obvious legal reasons, refused to participate in “Shady” activities proposed by My Isitan Gun and his Group in running the club of Fortuna!"
^^^^
So it seems he was suspended with other members of his team?
Didn't know that! :idea:

_________________
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2018 1:10 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Mar 05, 2006 5:11 pm
Posts: 25624
Sunday Oliseh
9 April at 17:48 ·

Dutch court finds Fortuna Sittard guilty for not being a good employer to Sunday Oliseh and sanctions Fortuna Financially. Most importantly The Knvb Court stated that Oliseh has not acted as a bad Employee!!
Consequentally negating false claims by Fortuna Sittard. God is Great!
The court further sanctions Fortuna Sittard to compensate me (Oliseh) immediately financially . I am obliged to stay as Fortuna Employee till the month of May 2018.
Thanks 2 all my well wishers for your valued support all through this injustice.
Thankful to God 4 his blessings!

_________________
Jesus didn't die so we could have religion. He died so we could have a deep, intimate, personal relationship with God.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2018 3:40 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Feb 01, 2004 10:58 pm
Posts: 20514
Location: Ukwuani
I wonder what the "I told you so" sayers or group of people will be saying now, especially the DUMMY called "Metalalloy."

_________________
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2018 5:17 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 5:59 pm
Posts: 44359
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.
Odas wrote:
I wonder what the "I told you so" sayers or group of people will be saying now, especially the DUMMY called "Metalalloy."


Chief Odas, did you read Oliseh's response above?

Quote:
The case was all about getting Fortuna Sittard to pay me my due financial compensation for my “still” running coaching contract. This we achieved to a large extent!


He said he was reinstated as coach.
He remains suspended. But the club still has to honor his contract in full.
What the judgment at least from other reports as well as Oliseh's own admission states is that he still has a valid contract and that his actions were not enough to void his contract.

He remains suspended from the club. It is a club's prerogative.

_________________
I pledge to Nigeria my country
To be faithful, loyal and honest
To serve Nigeria with all my strength
To defend her unity and uphold her honor and glory
So help me God.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2018 5:31 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 29, 2003 9:22 pm
Posts: 44512
Cellular wrote:
Odas wrote:
I wonder what the "I told you so" sayers or group of people will be saying now, especially the DUMMY called "Metalalloy."


Chief Odas, did you read Oliseh's response above?

Quote:
The case was all about getting Fortuna Sittard to pay me my due financial compensation for my “still” running coaching contract. This we achieved to a large extent!


He said he was reinstated as coach.
He remains suspended. But the club still has to honor his contract in full.
What the judgment at least from other reports as well as Oliseh's own admission states is that he still has a valid contract and that his actions were not enough to void his contract.

He remains suspended from the club. It is a club's prerogative.



:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Ogbuefi, why does he insist on doing this to himself?

_________________
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2018 5:35 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 29, 2003 9:22 pm
Posts: 44512
Odas wrote:
I wonder what the "I told you so" sayers or group of people will be saying now, especially the DUMMY called "Metalalloy."



Please feel free to reveal to us the new information Oliseh has revealed above? While you are at it, feel free to highlight anything he has said that is different from what I have posted in the 5 pages of this thread. :D

The clock is ticking...

_________________
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2018 2:35 am 
Offline

Joined: Sun Feb 01, 2004 10:58 pm
Posts: 20514
Location: Ukwuani
Cellular wrote:
Odas wrote:
I wonder what the "I told you so" sayers or group of people will be saying now, especially the DUMMY called "Metalalloy."

Chief Odas, did you read Oliseh's response above?

Quote:
The case was all about getting Fortuna Sittard to pay me my due financial compensation for my “still” running coaching contract. This we achieved to a large extent!

He said he was reinstated as coach.
He remains suspended. But the club still has to honor his contract in full.
What the judgment at least from other reports as well as Oliseh's own admission states is that he still has a valid contract and that his actions were not enough to void his contract.

He remains suspended from the club. It is a club's prerogative.

Cellular, na your own bad pass sef. So you no no say I wan torture your boi? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I wan sho-am Pepper. Any chance wey I get for hia, I go do-am sometin

_________________
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2018 2:40 am 
Offline

Joined: Sun Feb 01, 2004 10:58 pm
Posts: 20514
Location: Ukwuani
metalalloy wrote:
Cellular wrote:
Odas wrote:
I wonder what the "I told you so" sayers or group of people will be saying now, especially the DUMMY called "Metalalloy."

Chief Odas, did you read Oliseh's response above?
Quote:
The case was all about getting Fortuna Sittard to pay me my due financial compensation for my “still” running coaching contract. This we achieved to a large extent!


He said he was reinstated as coach.
He remains suspended. But the club still has to honor his contract in full.
What the judgment at least from other reports as well as Oliseh's own admission states is that he still has a valid contract and that his actions were not enough to void his contract.

He remains suspended from the club. It is a club's prerogative.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Ogbuefi, why does he insist on doing this to himself?

Oh Metalalloy, you still dey get mout? Ok, I go go sharp my Machet again for you :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: The SMOL hook wey I tro inside water don cach you again

Na me and you for hia for a loooooong time, mumu-boy! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

I hope you have learned to treat people in this Site with DIGNITY and RESPECT, even if the content of their posts is NOT to your liking or otherwise.

_________________
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2018 2:32 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 29, 2003 9:22 pm
Posts: 44512
Odas wrote:
metalalloy wrote:
Cellular wrote:
Odas wrote:
I wonder what the "I told you so" sayers or group of people will be saying now, especially the DUMMY called "Metalalloy."

Chief Odas, did you read Oliseh's response above?
Quote:
The case was all about getting Fortuna Sittard to pay me my due financial compensation for my “still” running coaching contract. This we achieved to a large extent!


He said he was reinstated as coach.
He remains suspended. But the club still has to honor his contract in full.
What the judgment at least from other reports as well as Oliseh's own admission states is that he still has a valid contract and that his actions were not enough to void his contract.

He remains suspended from the club. It is a club's prerogative.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Ogbuefi, why does he insist on doing this to himself?

Oh Metalalloy, you still dey get mout? Ok, I go go sharp my Machet again for you :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: The SMOL hook wey I tro inside water don cach you again

Na me and you for hia for a loooooong time, mumu-boy! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

I hope you have learned to treat people in this Site with DIGNITY and RESPECT, even if the content of their posts is NOT to your liking or otherwise.


I don't give a rats a$$ about the content of your posts. I don't suffer fools gladly. I simply asked you to stop making a fool of yourself when you kept posting about those who "hate Oliseh"

Again, PLEASE POINT TO THE NEW REVELATION CONTAINED IN THE BLOG POST FROM OLISEH THAT IS DIFFERENT FROM ANYTHING I POSTED IN THE PAST 5 PAGES!!!! Don't wait for someone else to help you, you are a grown man who is an expert at self representation abi? Answer the question please.

_________________
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2018 3:13 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 08, 2004 5:32 pm
Posts: 28239
Why are we still flogging this dead donkey? Whether Una like am or not Oliseh is the loser here. Fortuna seems to be heading for promotion or at least no worse off than when Oliseh was there.
Oliseh on the other hand will not have the opportunity to update his CV with what would have been a huge feather in his cap. His CV is poorer for it

Lets pray our Oliseh gets another gig, period.

_________________
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2018 4:42 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 11:35 pm
Posts: 28341
pajimoh wrote:
Why are we still flogging this dead donkey? Whether Una like am or not Oliseh is the loser here. Fortuna seems to be heading for promotion or at least no worse off than when Oliseh was there.
Oliseh on the other hand will not have the opportunity to update his CV with what would have been a huge feather in his cap. His CV is poorer for it

Lets pray our Oliseh gets another gig, period.


Hi hater...

_________________
Image
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2018 4:45 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 08, 2004 5:32 pm
Posts: 28239
txj wrote:
pajimoh wrote:
Why are we still flogging this dead donkey? Whether Una like am or not Oliseh is the loser here. Fortuna seems to be heading for promotion or at least no worse off than when Oliseh was there.
Oliseh on the other hand will not have the opportunity to update his CV with what would have been a huge feather in his cap. His CV is poorer for it

Lets pray our Oliseh gets another gig, period.


Hi hater...

Yo "too know"....... :tic:

_________________
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2018 5:13 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Feb 01, 2004 10:58 pm
Posts: 20514
Location: Ukwuani
metalalloy wrote:
Odas wrote:
metalalloy wrote:
Cellular wrote:
Odas wrote:
I wonder what the "I told you so" sayers or group of people will be saying now, especially the DUMMY called "Metalalloy."

Chief Odas, did you read Oliseh's response above?
Quote:
The case was all about getting Fortuna Sittard to pay me my due financial compensation for my “still” running coaching contract. This we achieved to a large extent!


He said he was reinstated as coach.
He remains suspended. But the club still has to honor his contract in full.
What the judgment at least from other reports as well as Oliseh's own admission states is that he still has a valid contract and that his actions were not enough to void his contract.

He remains suspended from the club. It is a club's prerogative.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Ogbuefi, why does he insist on doing this to himself?

Oh Metalalloy, you still dey get mout? Ok, I go go sharp my Machet again for you :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: The SMOL hook wey I tro inside water don cach you again

Na me and you for hia for a loooooong time, mumu-boy! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

I hope you have learned to treat people in this Site with DIGNITY and RESPECT, even if the content of their posts is NOT to your liking or otherwise.


I don't give a rats a$$ about the content of your posts. I don't suffer fools gladly. I simply asked you to stop making a fool of yourself when you kept posting about those who "hate Oliseh"

Again, PLEASE POINT TO THE NEW REVELATION CONTAINED IN THE BLOG POST FROM OLISEH THAT IS DIFFERENT FROM ANYTHING I POSTED IN THE PAST 5 PAGES!!!! Don't wait for someone else to help you, you are a grown man who is an expert at self representation abi? Answer the question please.

I will do as requested ONLY after you have learned to treat fellow Forumers with DIGNITY and RESPECT, especially when UNPROVOKED. If you don't like what was said or written, leave it alone and MOVE-ON, fool. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Insulting others in order to State your point or opinion shows you are a DUMMY and have no respect for yourself

_________________
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2018 5:23 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Feb 01, 2004 10:58 pm
Posts: 20514
Location: Ukwuani
txj wrote:
pajimoh wrote:
Why are we still flogging this dead donkey? Whether Una like am or not Oliseh is the loser here. Fortuna seems to be heading for promotion or at least no worse off than when Oliseh was there.
Oliseh on the other hand will not have the opportunity to update his CV with what would have been a huge feather in his cap. His CV is poorer for it

Lets pray our Oliseh gets another gig, period.


Hi hater...

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: no mind- am!

_________________
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 107 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

All times are UTC + 1 hour


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: airwolex, bamenda boy, Google [Bot], joao, maceo4 and 16 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group