OLISEH wins case against Sittard? [Title Modified]

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet
OLISEH wins case against Sittard? [Title Modified]

Post by Enugu II »

Sunday Oliseh defeats Dutch club in KNVB tribunal
https://www.today.ng/sport/football/103 ... b-tribunal
ByAustin Peters -April 6, 2018

The Royal Dutch Football Association (KNVB) tribunal has found second division club Fortuna Sittard guilty of ‘black money payment’ and has ruled that they must pay their suspended Nigerian coach Sunday Oliseh part of his salary as compensation.

‘Black money payment’ is an illegal payment for a job done in which tax is not paid to the government and it is punishable in the Netherlands.

Reports in Dutch outlets confirmed the KNVB verdict and added that the tribunal also ruled that Oliseh is obliged to return to his post as Fortuna Sittard’s manager till the end of May.

“I’m delighted at the ruling and the most important thing for me in the judgment was that it was stated that they did not find anywhere that I was a bad employee,” Oliseh said shortly after he left the tribunal. “The judgment came like an hour ago; it’s a 20-page judgment. My assistant coaches will also be compensated.

“The Federation gave the President of Fortuna Sittard (Isitan Gun) one week to pay me the compensation or to withdraw the request to terminate my contract. If he does withdraw it means he will pay more that the stipulated compensation fee.”

Oliseh however did not reveal the amount he will be compensated with.

Meanwhile, It was also reliably gathered that Oliseh will sue the President of Fortuna Sittard for damages in the coming weeks.

The former Super Eagles captain and captain also took to Twitter to share the good news.

“Dutch court finds Fortuna Sittard guilty for not being a good employer to Sunday Oliseh and sanctions Fortuna. Most importantly The Knvb Court stated that Oliseh has not acted as a bad employee!” Oliseh wrote on Twitter.

“Consequentially, negating false claims made by Fortuna. God is great!

“The court further sanctions Fortuna Sittard to compensate me (Oliseh) financially immediately.

“I am obliged to stay as a Fortuna employee till the month of May 2018.Thanks 2 all my well wishers for your valued support all through this injustice. Thankful to God 4 his blessings!”
Last edited by Enugu II on Fri Apr 06, 2018 10:00 pm, edited 3 times in total.
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: OLSEH wins case against Sittard......

Post by metalalloy »

WOW! :shock: congrats to him!
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

Some won't like this development at all. :D

Congrats to him.
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: even though i didn't read all the article, the fact a naija man won , is all good
Last edited by Bigpokey24 on Fri Apr 06, 2018 8:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

usnt it a little too late for April fool jokes
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: OLISEH wins case against Sittard......

Post by jette1 »

Nonsense oliseh is still oliseh so what if the ruling favored him
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
Cally
Egg
Egg

Post by Cally »

Congratulations, Sunday Oliseh. Well done for standing up for yourself. I wish you the very best in the future.
http://www.meditationsofthesoul.com

"My friends - "We need to really reassess the way we trash our national team, derogate some players and disrespect the people that run our football. Let the brand new Super Eagles become our new Brand of national pride.. The unifying identity for all.. Bar none!" - CE's The Great Seloweizer (6/24/13)

The Arsenal Football Club - "The Deeper The Foundation, The Stronger The Fortress."
cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

The world can be a wicked and hostile place.

Na wah o. Well played Oliseh. You gat balls of steel.
MAGA - Make Arsenal Great Again.

Mind that father made collection of Scifi and fantasy stories
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Mind-That-Father-Made/dp/1907652051
Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gotti »

:clap: :clap: :clap:
#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

metalalloy wrote:WOW! :shock: congrats to him!
What? Were you not one of the people who thought Oliseh was at fault and refused to give him the 'benefit of the doubt - if I am correct? Sorry, if I am wrong with my position about you. However, I know many of them here, I just won't call names
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

BIG, BIG congratulations to my homeboy - Oliseh! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: He was RIGHT afterall
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

Cito wrote:Some won't like this development at all. :D

Congrats to him.
Nooooo! Many of them won't like it at all, especially those who said 'I told you so' and cited - chief Solowe - several times. They know themselves and I am waiting to see what they have to say now.
Last edited by Odas on Fri Apr 06, 2018 9:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
smartbrother
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by smartbrother »

which one are we to believe :lol:
Fortuna Sittard WINS arbitration case against former trainer Oliseh
https://www.nu.nl/voetbal/5210621/fortu ... liseh.html

[translated]
Fortuna Sittard has won the arbitration case against Sunday Oliseh. The 43-year-old Nigerian the Limburg club have thereby not re-employed.

Fortuna Sittard was attacked by Oliseh after they had put him halfway through February on hold because of "repeated culpable act by the trainer to several people in the Organization".
Oliseh was there absolutely disagree and remarkably, immediately wanted to his job in the Fortuna Sittard Stadium back

The Arbitration Committee of the KNVB suggested Fortuna Sittard Friday, however, the right and came to the conclusion that there is a disturbed labour relationship.
Oliseh gave Fortuna Sittard at the end of december a period title. Right after the winter break, continued good performance. The former player, Borussia Dortmund and Juventus found its selection too narrow and clashed with the Board.

Salary
Fortuna Sittard of the Arbitration Committee must still pay a portion of the salary of Oliseh.
President Isitan Gün is happy that everyone within the Club are now just focus on the razendspannende title race in the Jupiler League.
"This independent Commission has studied in detail and is the case up to the official conclusion that Mr Oliseh no longer can return as head coach. That was his main requirement and that is now rejected, "says Gün.
"In addition, we are pleased that the efforts of the Lord Riordan to the heart of the matter, by unsubstantiated allegations and allegations to express, have found no hearing before the Commission."
Fortuna Sittard occupied with five more rounds to go, handsome the lead on the second level in Netherlands. The gap on the numbers two and three, NEC and Jong Ajax, however, amounts to just one point. The team of the Portuguese trainer Claudio Braga goes Friday on visit at Go Ahead Eagles
Godfather
Egg
Egg

Post by Godfather »

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
“Achebe was a writer in whose company the Prison walls fell down.” – Dr. Nelson Mandela.
charlie
Egg
Egg

Post by charlie »

Very happy for him. I was always sure there was some serious corruption involved and he would be exonerated in court. I hope they pay some serious damage money to him because they wrecked his reputation over this issue.

And I hope that next time, Sunday stays of Twitter and instead uses his energy to find some serious lawyers.
Kola nut lasts long for those that savor it
Senator WIRES
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Senator WIRES »

It seems tje judhement is a win-win for both sides... :taunt:
"BIAFRA is a FAILED Project!! "Biafranism tends to make people hard of intellectual hearing"-ohsee.
!

"the problem with you people is that you want every thing to be Igbo and you pronounce it Igbo and then force it to be Igbo" IKWERREMAN
"The trouble with you is that you are blinded by prejudice and only see what you want to see." CIC to Dr. SAB
"..there are a handful of mindless Igbos on this forum that are an embarrassment to themselves"CiC
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

Congrats to Oliseh......................... and Sittard just won again today.

"Today we remember Nigeria and Africa football legend, Late Coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi who passed on, on june 7th 2016. Thank you for the memories ‘The Big Boss.’ We can never forget you"............Kanu Nwankwo
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

smartbrother wrote:which one are we to believe :lol:

[translated]
Fortuna Sittard has won the arbitration case against Sunday Oliseh. The 43-year-old Nigerian the Limburg club have thereby not re-employed.

Fortuna Sittard was attacked by Oliseh after they had put him halfway through February on hold because of "repeated culpable act by the trainer to several people in the Organization".
Oliseh was there absolutely disagree and remarkably, immediately wanted to his job in the Fortuna Sittard Stadium back

The Arbitration Committee of the KNVB suggested Fortuna Sittard Friday, however, the right and came to the conclusion that there is a disturbed labour relationship.
Oliseh gave Fortuna Sittard at the end of december a period title. Right after the winter break, continued good performance. The former player, Borussia Dortmund and Juventus found its selection too narrow and clashed with the Board.

Salary
Fortuna Sittard of the Arbitration Committee must still pay a portion of the salary of Oliseh.
President Isitan Gün is happy that everyone within the Club are now just focus on the razendspannende title race in the Jupiler League.
"This independent Commission has studied in detail and is the case up to the official conclusion that Mr Oliseh no longer can return as head coach. That was his main requirement and that is now rejected, "says Gün.
"In addition, we are pleased that the efforts of the Lord Riordan to the heart of the matter, by unsubstantiated allegations and allegations to express, have found no hearing before the Commission."
Fortuna Sittard occupied with five more rounds to go, handsome the lead on the second level in Netherlands. The gap on the numbers two and three, NEC and Jong Ajax, however, amounts to just one point. The team of the Portuguese trainer Claudio Braga goes Friday on visit at Go Ahead Eagles
Ooooh, noooooo! Confusion don com be dat. Alright, I go wate to here more befor I no wetin I go tok.
cic old boy
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by cic old boy »

All those that besmirched the guy here can line up and offer their apologies.
http://www.naijiant.com/
charlie
Egg
Egg

Post by charlie »

niyi
Egg
Egg

Post by niyi »

this is an Oliseh twist on things.
Ona t'Olorun ngba soro
lati se ise re
ona re enikan ko mo
awamaridi ni!
charlie
Egg
Egg

Post by charlie »

Odas wrote:

[translated]

Salary
Ooooh, noooooo! Confusion don com be dat. Alright, I go wate to here more befor I no wetin I go tok.
I think there is something wrong with your google translate (I hope).
I'll keep searching for another PoV
niyi
Egg
Egg

Post by niyi »

charlie wrote:
Odas wrote:

[translated]

Salary
I think there is something wrong with your google translate (I hope).
I'll keep searching for another PoV
There's a translation on the official site
Ona t'Olorun ngba soro
lati se ise re
ona re enikan ko mo
awamaridi ni!