Everton 0 V 0 No Salah FC

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet
Everton 0 V 0 No Salah FC

Post by Its a Goal »

Let us see how many goals Liverpool can conjure today without their talisman.

So far Everton enjoying the better chances at scoring with Bolasie almost bending one in.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Everton 0 V 0 No Salah FC

Post by Its a Goal »

Everton are their own worst enemy. Giving the ball away cheaply and not keeping hold of possession.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

icee
Egg
Egg

Post by icee »

The game is a bit sloppy but Liverpool with the edge
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Without Salah Liverpool are toothless.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Bolasie and his dumb decision making atimes :evil:.

zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

Its a Goal wrote:Without Salah Liverpool are toothless.
Firmino, Ox .................. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
A couple of months ago it was........'Without Coutinho Liverpool are toothless' :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

The only person that matters in the Liverpool lineup is the Dean :clap: :clap: :clap:
"Today we remember Nigeria and Africa football legend, Late Coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi who passed on, on june 7th 2016. Thank you for the memories ‘The Big Boss.’ We can never forget you"............Kanu Nwankwo
icee
Egg
Egg

Post by icee »

This is a training game.
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Everton has regained some semblance of balance since Rooney came off.

oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

And this Solanke was harassing Chelsea to pay him 70k a week?
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Can't believe that Walcott is on tbis field...so many players earning free easy money doing nothing
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

A team has not beaten it's supposed rival for 7 years and they hype it as a derby match.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

These Everton players are just so wasteful. How many chances are they going to miss? I pray for them that it doesn't come back to bite them in the end.

Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

Seem Ox and Walcott grew some brain cells after they left Arsenal. Is Wenger that bad?
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."
Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

oloye wrote:A team has not beaten it's supposed rival for 7 years and they hype it as a derby match.
Iwanyawu did beat Enyimba for a generation before Enyimba turned the tide and it's still a derby. Look at shooting languishing in Division 2 and they are still revered by a few people with their games against some teams seen as significant. Point is derby survives score lines in most cases. :D
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

1 point. Good for Spurs. Just need to do the needful today.

tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

:shock:

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

They did not CEDIS coming
Naira Did We :rotf: :rotf:

tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

zee wrote:
A couple of months ago it was........'Without Coutinho Liverpool are toothless' :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

The only person that matters in the Liverpool lineup is the Dean :clap: :clap: :clap:
and it showed...when they came to OT
Coutinho would have made a BIG BIG difference

you stayed away from CE for 4 days

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

They did not CEDIS coming
Naira Did We :rotf: :rotf:

zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

tfco wrote:
zee wrote:

and it showed...when they came to OT
Coutinho would have made a BIG BIG difference

you stayed away from CE for 4 days

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
oh sorry oo, I was so busy checking..................
World Cup 2018
This :mrgreen:
"Today we remember Nigeria and Africa football legend, Late Coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi who passed on, on june 7th 2016. Thank you for the memories ‘The Big Boss.’ We can never forget you"............Kanu Nwankwo
kbt
Egg
Egg

Post by kbt »

Don't mind this score. We need to focus on Tuesday.