Las Palmas v Levante.....(1-2 FT)

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Las Palmas v Levante.....(1-2 FT)

Post by Odas »

The YeyeMan wrote:Odas, wouldn't it be best to know what you're talking about before laughing at someone else's grammar and making yourself look "one kind"? :D
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Bros, I am sorry if my laughter offended you in any way, I didn't intend to be RUDE to you. However, I know what I am talking about. The link posted by Oga Maceo, even showed I was correct. The words in a sentence or phrase:- 'just like pretty much', cannot go together in PROPER English.

I must also say we are not here for 'proper English', I'd rather be corrected when I screw-up in my language than in English. The latter is not my mother-tongue and I don't care for it, to be honest
Last edited by Odas on Sun Apr 08, 2018 9:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

Odas wrote:
The YeyeMan wrote:Odas, wouldn't it be best to know what you're talking about before laughing at someone else's grammar and making yourself look "one kind"? :D
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Bros, I am sorry if my laughter offended you in any way, I didn't intend to be RUDE to you. However, I know what I am talking about. The link posted by Oga Maceo, even showed I was correct.

The words in a sentence or phrase:- 'just like pretty much', cannot go together in PROPER English.
Bro, no offence taken. The phrase metalalloy used is common parlance.
danfo driver quotes:
"Great! Now it begins." - Jan 25, 2024
-
Cellular quotes:
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016

© The YeyeMan 2024
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

The YeyeMan wrote:
Odas wrote:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Bros, I am sorry if my laughter offended you in any way, I didn't intend to be RUDE to you. However, I know what I am talking about. The link posted by Oga Maceo, even showed I was correct.

The words in a sentence or phrase:- 'just like pretty much', cannot go together in PROPER English.
Bro, no offence taken. The phrase metalalloy used is common parlance.
Understood, but not correct if we are to use proper English as some people here are trying to, or want us to do.
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

:rotf: fellas, this one nah proper itiboribo..Some things just can't be saved.

Just ignore "it."
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
chief nfachairman
Egg
Egg

Post by chief nfachairman »

i came here to read about Etebo!
Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

Odas wrote:
metalalloy wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
Enugu II wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
Enugu II wrote:Watching this game and having watched Etebo's games with Las Palmas, I have the feeling that he will not be at this club for long. He deserves a bigger club. BTW, Ezekiel has done quite well on the left.
You are right. He wont be there for long. He is on loan and his loan ends in June. So, he will return to Feirense on July 1.
Not that. Probably, his contract sold to bigger club.
He will definitely leave Las Palmas because he cant stay there. As to whether he leaves Feirense, thats another matter-- i expect him to.
You know EXACTLY what EII meant. :roll: You are always trying to be half smart but as usual, you are talking rubbish. There is a chance that Etebo CAN stay at Las Palmas. Stop speaking authoritatively about stuff you do not know about to appear half smart. :rotf:

Just like pretty much every other rubbish you post, you are 100% wrong. Las Palmas decides Etebo's next destination.
Mr. Sensible and know it all. At least someone is trying to be 'smart', according to you. The question is: Why are you such a FOOL? You accuse people of speaking authoritatively about stuff they do not know, but you are worse in doing so. Doesn't such make you a HYPOCRITE?

Like I already said, you are an IDIIOT! You want to educate us about arbitration and court cases, yet you don't know arbitration committees can REINSTATE aggrieved employees as deemed necessary if sought by the employee :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Oga ODa, abeg no vex, are you the same person with danfo? You guys posts show up consecutively in many threads to be a coincidence?

You also laugh over each other’s post, the same joke and all. So are you same person with 2 handles or are you just 2 guys with ‘like minds’?
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

Cito wrote:
Odas wrote:
metalalloy wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
Enugu II wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
Enugu II wrote:Watching this game and having watched Etebo's games with Las Palmas, I have the feeling that he will not be at this club for long. He deserves a bigger club. BTW, Ezekiel has done quite well on the left.
You are right. He wont be there for long. He is on loan and his loan ends in June. So, he will return to Feirense on July 1.
Not that. Probably, his contract sold to bigger club.
He will definitely leave Las Palmas because he cant stay there. As to whether he leaves Feirense, thats another matter-- i expect him to.
You know EXACTLY what EII meant. :roll: You are always trying to be half smart but as usual, you are talking rubbish. There is a chance that Etebo CAN stay at Las Palmas. Stop speaking authoritatively about stuff you do not know about to appear half smart. :rotf:

Just like pretty much every other rubbish you post, you are 100% wrong. Las Palmas decides Etebo's next destination.
Mr. Sensible and know it all. At least someone is trying to be 'smart', according to you. The question is: Why are you such a FOOL? You accuse people of speaking authoritatively about stuff they do not know, but you are worse in doing so. Doesn't such make you a HYPOCRITE?

Like I already said, you are an IDIIOT! You want to educate us about arbitration and court cases, yet you don't know arbitration committees can REINSTATE aggrieved employees as deemed necessary if sought by the employee :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Oga ODa, abeg no vex, are you the same person with danfo? You guys posts show up consecutively in many threads to be a coincidence?

You also laugh over each other’s post, the same joke and all. So are you same person with 2 handles or are you just 2 guys with ‘like minds’?
Chief Cito; thanks for the question - Sir! In response, no we are two different people and have never met in person either. Maybe we will meet one day and a little lunch together.

In addition, I have the same feeling/respect for the 'GREAT Zee!' :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

metalalloy wrote::rotf: fellas, this one nah proper itiboribo..Some things just can't be saved.

Just ignore "it."
Mr. English language! I bet your ARSE is finally exposed :lol: :lol: . The only thing you think you are good in, it turns-out you are not. :curse: :curse:

Thus far, I have only dealt with you using the 'regular' English applications in this matter. I didn't roll-out my major weapon - the American Psychological Association's (APA) - approach or format :rotf: :rotf:.

Com, com speek Oyibo make we see wetin you sabi - mumu. 'Just like pretty much', is what? That is PURE JARGON and indeed, meaningless. Those four words DO NOT go together.

I have seen your type several times and from my experience, people like you who strive to be PERFECT in Oyibo language, can't even speak their own NATIVE languages. Damn! What a bunch of fools and you are indeed, one of them.

As for ARBITRATION and COURT CASES, please be sure you don't contribute in that discussion again because you don't know what you are talking about. I hate for you to come here and mislead others into believing you have a clue of what you are saying :lol: :lol:
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

You are trying too hard. No one has a clue of your asinine rambles. Keep on rambling :rotf:
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.

Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

metalalloy wrote:You are trying too hard. No one has a clue of your asinine rambles. Keep on rambling :rotf:
Rambling? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: You have been found out - Mr. English language. You are NOT good in the language after all and it has shown in your several posts :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: You are ONLY good in insulting others and writing JARGON :curse: :curse:
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

chief nfachairman wrote:i came here to read about Etebo!
Me too!!!! :atc:
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

Damunk wrote:
chief nfachairman wrote:i came here to read about Etebo!
Me too!!!! :atc:

Ezekiel nko? :sneaky:

Highlights

[/video]

Imoh took one touch too many on that breakaway. He should be burying that. He def looked lively from the couple of chances he had in the video. :clap:

LP's defense is terrible. See how three players got sucked to the ball.

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Odas wrote:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Bros, I am sorry if my laughter offended you in any way, I didn't intend to be RUDE to you. However, I know what I am talking about. The link posted by Oga Maceo, even showed I was correct. The words in a sentence or phrase:- 'just like pretty much', cannot go together in PROPER English.

I must also say we are not here for 'proper English', I'd rather be corrected when I screw-up in my language than in English. The latter is not my mother-tongue and I don't care for it, to be honest
so why are you forcing yourself and punishing this forum with the wowo english you dey post, just use the one wey dey come from your head naturally.. stop pushing above your weight
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
SuperEagles

Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

Bigpokey24 wrote:
Odas wrote:

so why are you forcing yourself and punishing this forum with the wowo english you dey post, just use the one wey dey come from your head naturally.. stop pushing above your weight
Ah, you again? I have NOT forgotten about you, but you are welcome to the party - ARSE licker! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Man wey dey like anoda man :tic: :tic: :tic:
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Just like pretty much every other rubbish you post, you are 100% wrong. Las Palmas decides Etebo's next destination.[/quote]

Like I already said, you are an IDIIOT! You want to educate us about arbitration and court cases, yet you don't know arbitration committees can REINSTATE aggrieved employees as deemed necessary if sought by the employee :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:[/quote]

You also laugh over each other’s post, the same joke and all. So are you same person with 2 handles or are you just 2 guys with ‘like minds’?[/quote]
Chief Cito; thanks for the question - Sir! In response, no we are two different people and have never met in person either. Maybe we will meet one day and a little lunch together.

In addition, I have the same feeling/respect for the 'GREAT Zee!' :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:[/quote][/quote]
so you wan buy lunch for danfo :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
SuperEagles

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Odas wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
Odas wrote:

Ah, you again? I have NOT forgotten about you, but you are welcome to the party - ARSE licker! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Man wey dey like anoda man :tic: :tic: :tic:
please focus, you don shame yourself for this thread, now your excuse be say english nah your 5th language :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
SuperEagles

Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

Bigpokey24 wrote:Just like pretty much every other rubbish you post, you are 100% wrong. Las Palmas decides Etebo's next destination.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Now, you fixed it, eh? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Last edited by Odas on Mon Apr 09, 2018 3:49 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

Bigpokey24 wrote:
Odas wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
Odas wrote:

please focus, you don shame yourself for this thread, now your excuse be say english nah your 5th language :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Hehehehehe! Mr. Community College graduate after being in the USA to 20 years and still owning the United States Federal government for school loans. Damn! School loans for Associate degree? Menh! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

Bigpokey - The Dummy! It seems you forgot to take your medication this morning because right now, I don't know what you are saying or writing :lol: :lol: :lol:
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

Bigpokey24 wrote:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Bigpokey, you certainly have no sense! You MUST be 'MIDAS.' Do you remember MIDAS in World Literature?

Ah, why am I asking you such a question? You are an Associate degree holder by the way, so there is no way you could have read about MIDAS :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

Bigpokey24 wrote:
Odas wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
Odas wrote:

Yes, English is my 5th language - according to you! Having five (5) languages makes me better than you are. At least, I have four other languages to speak, instead of trying to be PERFECT in another man's (Oyibo) language.

Now, what other languages can you speak/write? I mean REAL languages, NOT arse licking :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: or opening arse and lubricating it with OIL :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

but nah english you dey speak for here, so why you dey try force wetin you no be?
SuperEagles