Las Palmas v Levante.....(1-2 FT)

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet
Las Palmas v Levante.....(1-2 FT)

Post by Enugu II »

Watching this game and having watched Etebo's games with Las Palmas, I have the feeling that he will not be at this club for long. He deserves a bigger club. BTW, Ezekiel has done quite well on the left.
Last edited by Enugu II on Sun Apr 08, 2018 12:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Las Palmas v Levante.....(1-1)

Post by Enugu II »

88 -- Ezekiel appears injured
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Las Palmas v Levante.....(1-1)

Post by Enugu II »

Wow, down to 10 men Levante scores in injury time!!! What a shock.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Las Palmas v Levante.....(1-2 FT)

Post by danfo driver »

Enugu II wrote:Watching this game and having watched Etebo's games with Las Palmas, I have the feeling that he will not be at this club for long. He deserves a bigger club. BTW, Ezekiel has done quite well on the left.
You are right. He wont be there for long. He is on loan and his loan ends in June. So, he will return to Feirense on July 1.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Enugu II »

danfo driver wrote:
Enugu II wrote:Watching this game and having watched Etebo's games with Las Palmas, I have the feeling that he will not be at this club for long. He deserves a bigger club. BTW, Ezekiel has done quite well on the left.
You are right. He wont be there for long. He is on loan and his loan ends in June. So, he will return to Feirense on July 1.
Not that. Probably, his contract sold to bigger club.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Enugu II wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
He will definitely leave Las Palmas because he cant stay there. As to whether he leaves Feirense, thats another matter-- i expect him to.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

danfo driver wrote:
Enugu II wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
He will definitely leave Las Palmas because he cant stay there. As to whether he leaves Feirense, thats another matter-- i expect him to.

You know EXACTLY what EII meant. :roll: You are always trying to be half smart but as usual, you are talking rubbish. There is a chance that Etebo CAN stay at Las Palmas. Stop speaking authoritatively about stuff you do not know about to appear half smart. :rotf:

Just like pretty much every other rubbish you post, you are 100% wrong. Las Palmas decides Etebo's next destination.
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

metalalloy wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
Enugu II wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
You know EXACTLY what EII meant. :roll: You are always trying to be half smart but as usual, you are talking rubbish. There is a chance that Etebo CAN stay at Las Palmas. Stop speaking authoritatively about stuff you do not know about to appear half smart. :rotf:

Just like pretty much every other rubbish you post, you are 100% wrong. Las Palmas decides Etebo's next destination.
Mr. Sensible and know it all. At least someone is trying to be 'smart', according to you. The question is: Why are you such a FOOL? You accuse people of speaking authoritatively about stuff they do not know, but you are worse in doing so. Doesn't such make you a HYPOCRITE?

Like I already said, you are an IDIIOT! You want to educate us about arbitration and court cases, yet you don't know arbitration committees can REINSTATE aggrieved employees as deemed necessary if sought by the employee :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

metalalloy wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
Enugu II wrote:
danfo driver wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Mr. ENGLISH LANGUAGE, please see the highlighted! What is this? What were you trying to say? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: 'Just like pretty much every.' Damn! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Please correct yourself.
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Odas wrote:
metalalloy wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
Enugu II wrote:
danfo driver wrote:

Mr. Sensible and know it all. At least someone is trying to be 'smart', according to you. The question is: Why are you such a FOOL? You accuse people of speaking authoritatively about stuff they do not know, but you are worse in doing so. Doesn't such make you a HYPOCRITE?

Like I already said, you are an IDIIOT! You want to educate us about arbitration and court cases, yet you don't know arbitration committees can REINSTATE aggrieved employees as deemed necessary if sought by the employee :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

Odas wrote:
metalalloy wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
Enugu II wrote:
danfo driver wrote:

Just wow... you sat down and seriously wrote the rubbish above? After reading the Oliseh thread, you actually sat down and came up with this drivel?

We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.

metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

danfo driver wrote:

Cat got your tongue? :rotf: :rotf:

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

metalalloy wrote:
danfo driver wrote:

Cat got your tongue? :rotf: :rotf:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

Odas wrote:
metalalloy wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
Enugu II wrote:
danfo driver wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Mr. ENGLISH LANGUAGE, please see the highlighted! What is this? What were you trying to say? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: 'Just like pretty much every.' Damn! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Please correct yourself.
There's nothing wrong with that construction.

Carry on.
danfo driver quotes:
"Great! Now it begins." - Jan 25, 2024
-
Cellular quotes:
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016

© The YeyeMan 2024
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

The YeyeMan wrote:
Odas wrote:
metalalloy wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
Enugu II wrote:
danfo driver wrote:

There's nothing wrong with that construction.

Carry on.
No! 'Just like pretty much' is NOT a correct PHRASE or grammar. One of the words MUST be completely dropped and one of the other three must be reversed or be eliminated as well
Last edited by Odas on Sun Apr 08, 2018 7:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

Odas wrote:No! 'Just like pretty much' is NOT a correct PHRASE or grammar
Wrong. Do you understand what metalalloy was trying to say?
danfo driver quotes:
-
Cellular quotes:

© The YeyeMan 2024
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

The YeyeMan wrote:
Odas wrote:No! 'Just like pretty much' is NOT a correct PHRASE or grammar
Wrong. Do you understand what metalalloy was trying to say?
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: No, please tell me what he was trying to say. here is the complete sentence. 'Just like pretty much every other rubbish you post, you are 100% wrong.'

Again, one of the words in (Just like pretty much every other) MUST be completely dropped and one of the other three must be reversed or be eliminated as well
Last edited by Odas on Sun Apr 08, 2018 7:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Odas wrote: No! 'Just like pretty much' is NOT a correct PHRASE or grammar. One of the words MUST be completely dropped and one of the other three must be reversed or be eliminated as well
Hmmm, ok humor us, explain exactly what is wrong with the phrase...
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

maceo4 wrote:
Odas wrote: No! 'Just like pretty much' is NOT a correct PHRASE or grammar. One of the words MUST be completely dropped and one of the other three must be reversed or be eliminated as well
See the above, please. Hmm, sorry I already responded before I realized it is you. My BAD!
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Odas wrote:
maceo4 wrote:
See the above, please
Which ones are to be dropped and which reversed? 'Pretty much' is an idiom, in this context its just like saying 'most of' or 'majority of'. There is nothing wrong with its use here...you can see the link below if you care to be educated, otherwise carry on if you must...

https://idioms.thefreedictionary.com/pretty+much
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

maceo4 wrote:
Odas wrote:
maceo4 wrote:
See the above, please
Which ones are to be dropped and which reversed? 'Pretty much' is an idiom, in this context its just like saying 'most of' or 'majority of'. There is nothing wrong with its use here...you can see the link below if you care to be educated, otherwise carry on if you must...

Thanks and good luck to you, Sir! Bye-bye!!
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Odas wrote:
maceo4 wrote:
Odas wrote:
maceo4 wrote:
See the above, please

Thanks and good luck to you, Sir! Bye-bye!!
You are very welcome. Wow, not one curse word...I’m proud of you man! :thumbs:
Super Eagus 4 Life!
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

Odas, wouldn't it be best to know what you're talking about before laughing at someone else's grammar and making yourself look "one kind"? :D
danfo driver quotes:
-
Cellular quotes:

© The YeyeMan 2024