Las Palmas v Levante.....(1-2 FT)

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Las Palmas v Levante.....(1-2 FT)

Post by Odas »

Bigpokey24 wrote:but nah english you dey speak for here, so why you dey try force wetin you no be?
Mumu! I dey speek Englise (English) becos I no get choose. Kai, dat kwesion wey you ask sef, show say you no well :curse: :curse: :curse:
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Odas wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:but nah english you dey speak for here, so why you dey try force wetin you no be?
Mumu! I dey speek Englise (English) becos I no get choose. Kai, dat kwesion wey you ask sef, show say you no well :curse: :curse: :curse:
it is choice , not choose.. kai even pidgin sef you dey taborne
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

Bigpokey24 wrote:
Odas wrote:
Again, you be mumu - a CERTIFIED one. I am or was writing in pigeon (broken) English, so 'choose' is correct.

Have you ever heard and watched Zebrudayia episodes - before? It is 'choose' NOT 'choice.' However, if you want to correct such, please go and deal with Chief Zebrudayia because I can't help you - dummy :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Last edited by Odas on Mon Apr 09, 2018 4:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

Bigpokey24 wrote:
Odas wrote:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Abeg BP. No waste your time oh. This bobo dey try derail this thread.
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

Odas wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
Odas wrote:
Again, you be mumu - a CERTIFIED one. I am or was writing in pigeon (broken) English, so 'choose' is correct.

Have you ever heard and watched Zebrudayia episodes - before? It is 'choose' NOT 'choice.' However, if you want to correct such, please go and deal with Chief Zebrudayia because I can't help you - dummy :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Odas "composing" his next missive.
Last edited by metalalloy on Mon Apr 09, 2018 4:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.

Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

metalalloy wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
Odas wrote:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Abeg BP. No waste your time oh. This bobo dey try derail this thread.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Two dummies! Birds of the same feather ... together. They don't know which is PURE or BROKEN English, Fools :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Odas wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
Odas wrote:

it is called Nigerian Pidgin
Pidgin is an English-based pidgin and creole language spoken as a lingua franca across Nigeria. The language is commonly referred to as "Pidgin" or Broken
the other one nah bird wey dey fly
SuperEagles

Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

metalalloy wrote:
Odas wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
Odas wrote:

Odas "composing" his next missive.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Yes, to the best of my knowledge, it is Pigeon - the BIRD and hence broken English. That's what I was told long time ago. Maybe they told me wrong; therefore, I stand corrected on this one. But from what I know, it is PIGEON; that is, a persson talking like a BIRD
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

Bigpokey24 wrote:
Odas wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
Odas wrote:

it is called Nigerian Pidgin
Pidgin is an English-based pidgin and creole language spoken as a lingua franca across Nigeria. The language is commonly referred to as "Pidgin" or Broken
the other one nah bird wey dey fly
Ok, I stand corrected and I have learned a thing today from your stinky ARSE.

Still, you are a certified dummy! You couldn't tell between PURE English and PIDGIN English. You did the same thing before when I said I have only seen Uzoho in an action', but you changed it to 'actions' and refused to accept your deficiency :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Last edited by Odas on Mon Apr 09, 2018 5:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

odas you do lack critical thinking , this is the truth, I am not to happy you struggle to express yourself . There are classes you can sign up for to help you over-come this disability.

https://catalog.csun.edu/general_education/a2/

I think you should sign up for ENGL 215
SuperEagles

Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

Bigpokey24 wrote:odas you do lack critical thinking , this is the truth, I am not to happy you struggle to express yourself . There are classes you can sign up for to help you over-come this disability.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Go and finish your education first and come back to me. At this time, your Associate degree is a piece of trash for someone who has been in the USA for 20 years.

In addition, please STOP lubricating your ARSE for another man to PUMP it with some LONG stuff :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

Bigpokey24 wrote:odas you do lack critical thinking , this is the truth, I am not to happy you struggle to express yourself . There are classes you can sign up for to help you over-come this disability.

You are writing jargon and for someone who has CRITICAL THINKING skills and has taken ENGL 215 :rotf: :rotf: you write very poorly. Please see the highlighted :lol: :lol: :lol:

I understand some are typos (I can't type very well either), so I will give you a pass for such. For example, the 'to' instead of 'too.' It's okay! No problem on that one :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Bigpokey24, please remember the ARSE pumping. Please STOP it, please. I take God beg you :lol: :lol: :lol:
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

metalalloy wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
Enugu II wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
Enugu II wrote:Watching this game and having watched Etebo's games with Las Palmas, I have the feeling that he will not be at this club for long. He deserves a bigger club. BTW, Ezekiel has done quite well on the left.
You are right. He wont be there for long. He is on loan and his loan ends in June. So, he will return to Feirense on July 1.
Not that. Probably, his contract sold to bigger club.
He will definitely leave Las Palmas because he cant stay there. As to whether he leaves Feirense, thats another matter-- i expect him to.

You know EXACTLY what EII meant. :roll: You are always trying to be half smart but as usual, you are talking rubbish. There is a chance that Etebo CAN stay at Las Palmas. Stop speaking authoritatively about stuff you do not know about to appear half smart. :rotf:

Just like pretty much every other rubbish you post, you are 100% wrong. Las Palmas decides Etebo's next destination.

Hello, you idiotttiicc stoopid b1tchhhh! Etebo says hello:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: CvNT!
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
smartbrother
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by smartbrother »

danfo driver wrote:
metalalloy wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
Enugu II wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
Enugu II wrote:Watching this game and having watched Etebo's games with Las Palmas, I have the feeling that he will not be at this club for long. He deserves a bigger club. BTW, Ezekiel has done quite well on the left.
You are right. He wont be there for long. He is on loan and his loan ends in June. So, he will return to Feirense on July 1.
Not that. Probably, his contract sold to bigger club.
He will definitely leave Las Palmas because he cant stay there. As to whether he leaves Feirense, thats another matter-- i expect him to.

You know EXACTLY what EII meant. :roll: You are always trying to be half smart but as usual, you are talking rubbish. There is a chance that Etebo CAN stay at Las Palmas. Stop speaking authoritatively about stuff you do not know about to appear half smart. :rotf:

Just like pretty much every other rubbish you post, you are 100% wrong. Las Palmas decides Etebo's next destination.

Hello, you idiotttiicc stoopid b1tchhhh! Etebo says hello:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: CvNT!
:rotf: :rotf:
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

Two buffoons who are obviously too daft to realize the difference between "CAN" and "WILL" :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

metalalloy wrote:Two buffoons who are obviously too daft to realize the difference between "CAN" and "WILL" :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
How are Albrighton and Gray doing this summer? MentalDumb! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
smartbrother
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by smartbrother »

danfo driver wrote:
metalalloy wrote:Two buffoons who are obviously too daft to realize the difference between "CAN" and "WILL" :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
How are Albrighton and Gray doing this summer? MentalDumb! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
:rotf: :rotf: