Cybereagles

The Undisputed Number One Home for All Super Eagles Fans
It is currently Mon Dec 17, 2018 1:43 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2018 2:35 am 

I hope Messi fanboys are now seeing why Ronaldo (yes he is the real R now) is the greatest player of his time? back to back this man almost single handedly won the champions league for Real Madrid, and he is en route in replicating that majestic feat again... Messi simply could not turn up and Barca got dumped by Roma.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2018 2:44 am 

Tobi17 wrote:
I hope Messi fanboys are now seeing why Ronaldo (yes he is the real R now) is the greatest player of his time? back to back this man almost single handedly won the champions league for Real Madrid, and he is en route in replicating that majestic feat again... Messi simply could not turn up and Barca got dumped by Roma.

I am a huge Real Madrid fan. Always have been since the days of Raul, Hierro, Hugo Sanchez, Burtagueno and up through the Figo, Zidane, Roberto Carlos, and Ronaldo years to this present day team.

And yet, I can safely say there is no player in world history like Lionel Messi. He is Maradona, new and improved.
There is no argument in my mind that he is the best player in the world ever (forget generation).

Its not a knock on Christiano Ronaldo to heap praises on Messi. CR7 is the best scorer of his generation and a proven winner for club and country. There is no one more dangerous in front of goal in this generation than he is. Yet, he is second only to Messi in this generation, but second none the less for a simple reason,..There is a reason why No. 10s win the ballon d'or more often than any other position. Messi's position allows him to influence a game more than Ronaldo.

Yes Ronaldo has a torrid goal scoring record, but he does not have the same impact on his teams gameplay that Messi has. Its just the way it is.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2018 8:31 am 

When Barca were Boogie Nighting Europe, time after time like Cindy Lauper, Messi’s half man, half amazing displays were mere consequence of the Xavis and Iniestas. Seldom, if ever, are Ronaldo’s efforts seen in similar context. Marcelo supposedly best LB, Kroos, Modric, Bale once upon World MVP. One would imagine the great Cristiano is lining up with Saint and Greavsie week in, week out. Yes Barca went out over two legs, the same way Real have been knocked out over 30+. Donde estas el Magnifico? Sh*t happens, sometimes over 90 minutes, other times over 38 batches.

Zelalem is better than both, at the same stage in their development.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2018 1:19 pm 

Coach wrote:
When Barca were Boogie Nighting Europe, time after time like Cindy Lauper, Messi’s half man, half amazing displays were mere consequence of the Xavis and Iniestas. Seldom, if ever, are Ronaldo’s efforts seen in similar context. Marcelo supposedly best LB, Kroos, Modric, Bale once upon World MVP. One would imagine the great Cristiano is lining up with Saint and Greavsie week in, week out. Yes Barca went out over two legs, the same way Real have been knocked out over 30+. Donde estas el Magnifico? Sh*t happens, sometimes over 90 minutes, other times over 38 batches.

Coach, what is your address? I am sending you my psychiatric bill after trying to make sense of what you just wrote.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2018 5:00 pm 

charlie wrote:
Coach wrote:

Coach, what is your address? I am sending you my psychiatric bill after trying to make sense of what you just wrote.

Even your psychiatrist is right now sending his own psychiatric bill to Coach :mrgreen:

----------------------------------------------------------------
"If you are tribalistic you have no right to complain about racism!!!"
* Kingsley Moghalu * Omoyele Sowore * Fela Durotoye *

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2018 2:41 am 

Best at what again? Taking his shirts off and taking easy PK? Yes, the best I have seen so far.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2018 2:47 am 

Undertaker wrote:
Best at what again? Taking his shirts off and taking easy PK? Yes, the best I have seen so far.

Tell them again.
Monkey dey work baboon de chop.
If the player involved in the penalty call took the penalty and scored, is he the best ever?

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2018 2:47 am 

charlie wrote:
Coach wrote:

Can we make it a class action bill? No be only you wey Coach dey show pepper for dis forum :mrgreen:

I don suffa no be small
Upon say I get sense
Poverty no good at all o
Na him make I join dis business

- Osuofia - I Go Chop Your Dollar

Sinequanon - AKA shanequa - The autistic crybaby troll of CE. Whaaaa! Ah ain't talkin' to you no mo' cuz you hoit ma feelens :lol:

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2018 1:28 pm 

That was a sweet penalty kick by Ronaldo. Chaaaiiii see supreme confidence! Kudos to Juve for keeping the ever dangerous CR7 at bay throughout the match though - a very difficult task.

----------------------------------------------------------------
"If you are tribalistic you have no right to complain about racism!!!"
* Kingsley Moghalu * Omoyele Sowore * Fela Durotoye *

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2018 3:39 pm 

Scipio Africanus wrote:
charlie wrote:
Coach wrote:

Can we make it a class action bill? No be only you wey Coach dey show pepper for dis forum :mrgreen:

:rotf: :rotf:
Coachito nwokem, biko, don't mind dem. They do not appreciate the beauty in your poetic prose. Folks, there is reason to suspect that El Magnifico Coachito was a psychiatrist in a past life. Bobo is reported to have quit the field after it was discovered that his patients got 500% worse after visiting his clinic. But iz OK: most educated peons don't understand Wole Soyinka, so how can they understand Coachito who is one thousand times more elliptical in his writing? :lol: :taunt:

Anyway, Coachito, how far now? Biko helep me congratulate our man Zidane na. Wetin? :D :D :taunt:

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2018 4:36 pm 

Messi would have ballooned the PK lol

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2018 2:41 am 

charlie wrote:
Tobi17 wrote:

I am a huge Real Madrid fan. Always have been since the days of Raul, Hierro, Hugo Sanchez, Burtagueno and up through the Figo, Zidane, Roberto Carlos, and Ronaldo years to this present day team.

And yet, I can safely say there is no player in world history like Lionel Messi. He is Maradona, new and improved.
There is no argument in my mind that he is the best player in the world ever (forget generation).

Its not a knock on Christiano Ronaldo to heap praises on Messi. CR7 is the best scorer of his generation and a proven winner for club and country. There is no one more dangerous in front of goal in this generation than he is. Yet, he is second only to Messi in this generation, but second none the less for a simple reason,..There is a reason why No. 10s win the ballon d'or more often than any other position. Messi's position allows him to influence a game more than Ronaldo.

Yes Ronaldo has a torrid goal scoring record, but he does not have the same impact on his teams gameplay that Messi has. Its just the way it is.

Opinion...your opinion. But it doesn't square with the FACTS: CR7 has consistently proven himself in more than one club, league and for his country. Can you say the same for Messi? Describing CR7 as just "the best scorer of his generation" is disingenuous, my friend!

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2018 4:40 am 

ohsee wrote:
Scipio Africanus wrote:
charlie wrote:
Coach wrote:

:rotf: :rotf:
Coachito nwokem, biko, don't mind dem. They do not appreciate the beauty in your poetic prose. Folks, there is reason to suspect that El Magnifico Coachito was a psychiatrist in a past life. Bobo is reported to have quit the field after it was discovered that his patients got 500% worse after visiting his clinic. But iz OK: most educated peons don't understand Wole Soyinka, so how can they understand Coachito who is one thousand times more elliptical in his writing? :lol: :taunt:

Anyway, Coachito, how far now? Biko helep me congratulate our man Zidane na. Wetin? :D :D :taunt:

ohsee o .... sh!!!t pure comedy :lol:

"I watched a lot football last year when I was out in Spain. I was really disappointed with the quality of the premier league. I have got to say what has happened in the summer with the managers and the influx of more players I think this is going to be our best season."
Gary Neville - Man United vs S.Hampton 08/20/2016

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2018 6:26 pm 

Messi has carried both club and country. When did Portugal win anything because of cr7?