What happened to the forum?

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Obong
Egg
Egg
Re: What happened to the forum?

Post by Obong »

AGENTS!!! When you attack agents, they fight back. :tic: However, in john12 we trust! Meanwhile, oloye, I was in a similar withdrawal state, only worse. This better not happen from now through the World Cup. I bet emergency wards will have to work overtime to combat Cybereagles Withdrawal Syndrome (CWS) :biggrin:
"WE ARE THE SUPER EAGLES!!!"
Thunder
Egg
Egg

Post by Thunder »

Obong wrote:AGENTS!!! When you attack agents, they fight back. :tic: However, in john12 we trust! Meanwhile, oloye, I was in a similar withdrawal state, only worse. This better not happen from now through the World Cup. I bet emergency wards will have to work overtime to combat Cybereagles Withdrawal Syndrome (CWS) :biggrin:
“A cow does not realize the uses of its tail, until it cut off”. :D :D :D
WHATEVER, WHEREEVER, & WHENEVER, FOREVER ARSENAL! I am an ARSENALIST!
"Wise men talk because they have something to say, fools talk because they have to say something." - Plato
The Eagle
Egg
Egg

Post by The Eagle »

Damunk wrote:
Odas wrote:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:kai, I called Robbynice and begged him to beg our ogas to bring us back o!

Una try well well o. This CE na medicine to be taken at least 10 times a day
:rotf: :rotf: :lol: Thus many of us are addicted to this place - eh? I think say no only me.

I don try to comot here, but I no fit do-am. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
I even visited cybereagles twitter looking for info.
Which Arsenal fan .... sorry, my bad .... I meant to say which forumer or Admin posts on that twitter account?

PS: The above comment should not be construed as an admission that I did what Damunk did. :)
The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects the wind to change; the realist adjusts his sails.
Don't believe anything until it has been officially denied.
If you are controversial, you will lose some votes. If you are courageous, you will lose the election.
Undertaker
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Undertaker »

I went to Ghanaweb to see if I could get any news of what happened to CE.... Ghanaweb was a graveyard. There were no living souls on that forum anymore. DNQ is a very bad disease oooooooo! Ghananese people don suffer!
I SEE DEAD PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

oloye wrote:
Odas wrote:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:kai, I called Robbynice and begged him to beg our ogas to bring us back o!

:rotf: :rotf: :lol: Thus many of us are addicted to this place - eh? I tink say na only me.

This i have tried many times and failed...i have simply accepted my lot that i am married to CE. :D Even my wife has accepted CE as her rival. :lol: :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Chief Oloye, you lucky say Madam no cease your gadgets/Computer
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:Agents must have carried out a dubious transaction overnight, they had to shut down CE so no one will know. Oya, Odas and the DW Agency crew, come confess about to the sabotage of CE. Which one of your players where you trying to sell? :laugh:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Bros, I dey wate make you gimme one client, jus one. So, I no be agent yet
Last edited by Odas on Sun Apr 15, 2018 4:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

when did this happen
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
ANC
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ANC »

Ghanaweb was no help. In the past you could go there to get update on whats going on. What happened to the backup forum though?
cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

Odas wrote:
oloye wrote:
Odas wrote:

:rotf: :rotf: :lol: Thus many of us are addicted to this place - eh? I tink say na only me.

This i have tried many times and failed...i have simply accepted my lot that i am married to CE. :D Even my wife has accepted CE as her rival. :lol: :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Chief Oloye, you lucky say Madam no cease your gadgets/Computer
Na wah o. How does one do that though? :sneaky:
MAGA - Make Arsenal Great Again.

Mind that father made collection of Scifi and fantasy stories
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Mind-That-Father-Made/dp/1907652051
Babalawo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Babalawo »

Y'all need 3 things:

1) Get more demanding/Busy Jobs

2) Rehab

3) Jesus (or whatever Prophet you follow)
Peter Obi For President 2023
nemi2002
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by nemi2002 »

cic old boy wrote:
aruako1 wrote:
Are you sure you don't know? :sneaky: I was about to call you oh!
I suspect Daura Secret Service.
For real. I felt someone close to bubu had reported CE
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

Odas wrote:
oloye wrote:
Odas wrote:

:rotf:

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

They did not CEDIS coming
Naira Did We :rotf: :rotf:

Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

tfco wrote:
Odas wrote:
oloye wrote:
Odas wrote:

:rotf:
Chei, anoda dummy who can't tell the difference between BROKEN and PURE English. TFOC, you are a BIG dummy! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Kai; TFCO-ooooo, what a FOOL! :lol: :lol: :lol: Now I see why your sentences are began very poorly and incorrectly, indeed very unstructured :lol: :lol:
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

cchinukw wrote:
Odas wrote:
oloye wrote:
Odas wrote:

Na wah o. How does one do that though? :sneaky:
Na wah-ooo! Do you know the difference between BROKEN and PURE English? It seems you don't :curse: :curse: :curse: :rotf: :rotf:
Molue Conductor
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Molue Conductor »

Is this thread football related?
Eaglet

Post by bamenda boy »

Babalawo wrote:Y'all need 3 things:

1) Get more demanding/Busy Jobs

2) Rehab

3) Jesus (or whatever Prophet you follow)
Baba na your face be this? :shock:
Only two things in life are certain - death and taxes. But there is one other unpleasant certainty: criticism. No one escapes it entirely and often our careers, our emotional stability, even our happiness depends on how we react to it."By Benjamin Franklin"
ANC
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ANC »

Molue Conductor wrote:Is this thread football related?

nope! What do u ask?