Cybereagles

The Undisputed Number One Home for All Super Eagles Fans
It is currently Wed Jul 18, 2018 5:05 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Post subject: Welbeck
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2018 5:30 pm 

Danny boy certainly deserves a call up to England's world cup roster, the boy is a pure football enigma... on his best days he almost looks like a world class player and his goal and overall contribution to Arsenals victory over CSKA yesterday proved it, I say give Danny boy a chance England!!

Post subject: Re: Welbeck
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2018 5:34 pm 

Tobi17 wrote:
Danny boy certainly deserves a call up to England's world cup roster, the boy is a pure football enigma... on his best days he almost looks like a world class player and his goal and overall contribution to Arsenals victory over CSKA yesterday proved it, I say give Danny boy a chance England!!

Ok. I have forwarded your request to Rohr and Picnic

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."

Last edited by Chief Ogbunigwe on Fri Apr 13, 2018 5:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2018 5:34 pm 

Tobi17 wrote:

Let us get something straight whether on his best days or worst days....he is not a world class player...he is an England player. Now they are free to invite him, you will see at the world cup his true level.

The boy is just a decent striker , no more no less :D

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2018 7:04 pm 

oloye wrote:
Tobi17 wrote:

Let us get something straight whether on his best days or worst days....he is not a world class player...he is an England player. Now they are free to invite him, you will see at the world cup his true level.

The boy is just a decent striker , no more no less :D

Please uncle stop insulting decent striker.He is not good below average,one good game every 6 months?
England can call him but realistic I can name 10 English strikers that can play any position Welbeck is playing for England or Arsenal better than him.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2018 10:27 pm 

...seems Welbeck is good when he wants to. Yesterday he was superb.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2018 12:23 am 

Wellbeck is a good player and may make the world cup squad. However, I think Kane, Vardy, and Rashford are ahead of him in the pecking order for the center forward position.